Page 7 of 441 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    'Twas a long time ago. I wanted to solo farm Pinnacle normal, started to learn the best strategies to minimize clearing time. And when I got all instance, and killed Altairus, the mount dropped, on the first try.

Wrath

Cata

Mist

Would have had a few more pictures, but the hdd I was storing them on died

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    Wrath

Cata

Mist

Would have had a few more pictures, but the hdd I was storing them on died

Awesome Screenshots What is that addon that gave you the blue proto achievment? Caus i am sure that isn't an achievment:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowsion View Post
    Just got this tonight, probably 400+ hours total of camping
    I camp it off and on. The other day I was flying to Ulduar, and NPC Scan picked up the corpse :s

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Awesome Screenshots What is that addon that gave you the blue proto achievment? Caus i am sure that isn't an achievment:P
    It's the addon called Rarity.

Deleted
    rarest mount i have now it's galakras, first and only in my server...but there will be plenty next week :/ my whole guild (35+ raider) will do the meta wed

Well I don't have a screen unfortunately but on my guilds first Heroic Madness kill back in Cata both the heroic and normy mount dropped on 10 man. The heroic was 100% but the other one was just thrown in there. I won both and kept the normal one and sold the heroic one for 175k
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    Well I don't have a screen unfortunately but on my guilds first Heroic Madness kill back in Cata both the heroic and normy mount dropped on 10 man. The heroic was 100% but the other one was just thrown in there. I won both and kept the normal one and sold the heroic one for 175k
    How can you sell a BoP mount? Must have been to someone else in the raid group then, which wasn't really smart on their part to pay 175k for it ^^

Deleted

Was farming T5 chest for my warrior. Accidentally got it on the first run lol. Sorry to all those farming for years! (excuse Mr White on the right btw).

One of my proudest moments in WoW. As you can see by the gear, this was back in mid-Wrath with ToC. As you also might notice, I only have the standard Wyvern, which was only 60% at that moment, so I caught TLPD with one of the slowest mounts possible before anyone else snatched him. Finally, I have the NPCscan Overlay on the minimap, but didn't have the NPCscan itself, so it was up to myself to keep an eye out for it and not rely on an alarm.

Deleted

These are the ones I got from dungeon/raids.

Got Ashes about two weeks ago on my first ever TK run and it was a solo run.

Got the black drake tonight solo'ing 10 man OS3D

Got the Raven lord a while back

Figured it would be easier to just add this,

Last edited by Javelin3o4; 2013-11-24 at 07:16 AM.

Deleted

Im just a lucky bastard :- D

I actually almost missed this week for a farm but I got it in before the reset (which I'd thought was the same as the world bosses but I was wrong) and to my surprise - poof!

I feel like there's no better/more suitable mount for my class so this makes me unbelievably happy - my guild didn't farm him enough back in the day to get all of us one so I've definitely gotten a good deal here - I've been more or less soloing it for about 10-12 weeks with a few times I'd called in help but today I went man-mode and even soloed Valithria, which I'd been too frustrated to pull off the last three weeks or so.

I don't have shots of any others but I have a few other raid drop mounts and things like early WotLK meta protos/Amani bear/Firehawk.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    Finally got this mount after ~ 70 runs total on my account.

http://postimg.org/image/5r6y0xehf/

http://postimg.org/image/85ytlcuqb/

Deleted
    My baby, my polarbear.

I was just flying around Northrend, not doing anything in particular when I felt like just doing any random daily quest. Lo and behold, it gave me this.

Deleted
    Invincible today. After passing it in wotlk, and farming it since the start. Thank you Mandela. #believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Great few weeks, I have looted :

Time lost and Aeonaxx (moved a toon to a dead server that does NOT have crz, got them both in 3 days)
    Ashes
    Onxyia
    and battered Hilt (not a mount but a sweet mog item)

and just got the camel (from the figures). good times
    Last edited by the0o; 2013-12-14 at 04:44 PM.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I have rarer mounts, Ashes of Al'ar, Ony etc etc, but after 40-50 solo Warbringers (Seriously, I got Shado, August, Klaxxi and Lotus all exalted before the mount dropped without touching a daily on this char, few scouts too obviously, and on Outland, at 5am you'd still find a group farming them), I finally got a direhorn, so I was pretty damn happy about that, can now finish the trio of Direhorns

Now I just went the mount off Horridon so it actually all matches, but this is as close as I can get, I can't complain, its three friggin dinosaurs man!

The pet never faces the right way!
    Last edited by Toiran; 2013-12-14 at 05:26 PM.