Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    If the damage increase that is active right now on WoD Beta stays when it comes live, you'll be able to solo LK 25HC with a character lvl 100 in Greens.

Well in MoP you could solo LK at like ~500ilvl, so im guess with 10 more levels, and better stats would be that easier. Im looking forward to that, since i solo it on 3 chars now, because i cba to gear my other 8 so i can solo it on them too.
    Come WoD will solo it on all 11, IT SHALL BE MINE...eventually >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post

I've been farming on three toons (nearly) everyday for about a month. I'm glad to have one of the mounts down, now I just need to farm one of the bosses.
    how did u get that camera angle

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Silversorrow; 2014-08-03 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely not the rarest but hey, he is mine now: http://imgur.com/Bw27vVE

p.s: dropped from 25 man
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Well in MoP you could solo LK at like ~500ilvl, so im guess with 10 more levels, and better stats would be that easier. Im looking forward to that, since i solo it on 3 chars now, because i cba to gear my other 8 so i can solo it on them too.
    Come WoD will solo it on all 11, IT SHALL BE MINE...eventually >.<
    Don't know if you already tested in Beta old content, but when I say you'll be able to solo old stuff without any problem, I'm saying you'll be critting 1,000,000 damage on bosses that have 9,000,000 HP...

At least on Beta, Lich King 25H still has 103M but you'll be critting easily... Solo'd Lich King 25H in less than 20 seconds.

About solo'ing LK in this expac, only on some classes, because, for exemple, mages have a difficult time to do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    I am so jealous about people who manage to get their hands on Invincible's Reins.
    Last edited by Ogait; 2014-08-03 at 11:20 PM.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted

Finally got my hands on this awesome mount. Been chasing it since late WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Finally after about 150 kills accwide:
    I tanked that dungeon twice on my DK, saw it drop both times and luckily enough to have won one of them; I think the first drop. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Don't know if you already tested in Beta old content, but when I say you'll be able to solo old stuff without any problem, I'm saying you'll be critting 1,000,000 damage on bosses that have 9,000,000 HP...

But is that with the stats squish?

Either way, here's mine 201 and counting(203 on my dk)
    youtube /watch?v=6YzQ1OuBzbU

Can't post links of any kind yet lol

after farming world bosses with 14 level 90, I was finally able to obtain at least 1 mount this week. I got the Oondasta mount and I know I have seen many people with this mount but is nice to finally obtain one. 3 more to go and I been using oqueue to farm these mounts on all toons since their release and as soon as reaching level 90 on the character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sumrandom View Post
    Son of a....

Yeah, tell me about it...

There was 2 kills between drops iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    ...But is that with the stats squish?...
    Yes, that is with the stats squish.
    While doing Old Stuff, your damage is increased and you hit/crit a lot so you can still solo stuff with lower HP.
    From what I've seen, just a few bosses have their HP reduced, but others remain with the same HP. Let's see what they gonna do.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    forgot to take screenshots, but i got Raven lord and onyxia drake 3 days apart

first ever run in sethek halls on my rogue and it drops! funny seeing both "sethek halls heroic" and "raven lord" achievement pop up

Deleted

got on my first heroic kill! (04/08/14)

on my 6th attempt on monk, after 52 on my main DK and 25 on my warlock, over a year of farming it each week. very happy! (02/08/14)

Black Market AH, 23k

Very good week for a mount farmer like myself. 192/200, argent tournament mounts will get me the achievement!

Deleted

Got it today after the reset Only did about 30 kills in total, pretty happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    finally, after 76835 kills i got it !
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2014-08-06 at 11:15 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellix View Post

Got it today after the reset Only did about 30 kills in total, pretty happy!
    How are you able to do the first boss? I get that haste debuff and can't do crap

Deleted
    Yey. Only Ultraxion, Yogg and Al'Akir to go (before WoD).

you got ragnaros mount on 10m normal? wasn't it only available from 25hc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    It was a 100% drop on HC during Cata, but can be obtained with an equally high drop rate on any difficulty since MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    you can get it for 10/25 normal and heroic. the only difference was 100% from heroic before pandaria expansion were it was change after to 1%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    How are you able to do the first boss? I get that haste debuff and can't do crap
    get a friend or 2 to be on each platform on 10 man normal and clear the 1st boss and hold to that save each week. That is what I do and I go straight to alakir on 13 lvl 90 for the mount drop. so far 152 kills and no mount yet. Working on ultraxion, yogg and LK after mount drops from alakir.

Terrible afterthought of a screenshot, but Huolon: