10+ Year Old Account
    Woo, second Firelands mount in 2 weeks. Still need the druid toy off Staghelm, and to do only the penitent though.

Last edited by Rixis; 2015-04-29 at 09:51 PM.

Yesterday, after over 4.5 years of waiting, a reminder of a tumultuous time of my life has finally been put to rest.

I was in the best guild on my server during Wrath, and by August we were well into farming 25m heroic Lich King. Abruptly and without notice, Real Life called and forced me to quit. Upon my return (months later), I logged in to being guild-less with no way of killing 25m heroic Lich King again before Cata's launch, causing me to miss out on the 100% drop rate. Since then, I would kick myself every time I saw someone with this mount as it was an ever-present reminder of a wasted opportunity to get something that meant a great deal to me then. Cata came and went with no signs of it dropping from the sporadic PuGs I'd lead. MoP launched and the long lost idea that a Mage could one day solo 25m heroic Lich King came to fruition.

120 weeks straight of solo'ing 25m heroic Lich King on my Mage later,

And my day has finally come. It's over my son...

There's such poetic justice with the 2 achievements I got one day after the other. To everyone still trying for that item or mount, never stop and never give up. Persistence is key, and with enough perseverance, it WILL be yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Some people super glad after getting Invincible after hundreds of tries on a ton of characters and others willing to trade their Invincible and Mimiron's Head for a measly Ji-Kun mount (in my opinion). I guess it's all relative, we probably value more what was more challenging to get and look down on what was handed to us. Still funny to see a mount that was considered the "best mount in the game" be so easily discarded in favor of Clutch of Ji-kun. Probably has to do with the fact that Invincible has become much more common now than in the past, a guildie even called Invincible a "vulgar mount" a few days ago. How times change.
    I'd like to think people value mounts based on their personal loves and interests as well (not just for their rarity).
    I have an undying love for the Spawn of Horridon as since I was a child I have had a massive interest in dinosaurs. Every week I go an solo it on my Hunter (and Ji-kun while I'm there though I'm not too fussed about that) and freak out when rarity takes it sweet time to pop up with "% attempts". I reckon I'm rocking 50 attempts including when I raided in MoP. A part of me wants to run ToT mount runs on all my other alts as I have a Ji-kun lockout on my other account but I can't solo it on them and I also can't bring myself to bring someone else into the raid in the fear that the mount might finally drop and I lose the mount I have wanted for so long :c
    I'e also considered doing runs to reserve it/pay people off who win the roll but I don't want to be one of those douchebags D:
    I have all the Warbringer mounts and the ToT achievement dino birdy and I love them to death but the colour scheme of Horridon's mount is amazing. I love the Oon one too but there's a much higher chance of me getting Horridon's mount despite my 435 no-coin-roll-included Oon kills.
    Last edited by TacoCatt; 2015-04-30 at 06:41 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to screenshot it :-(

I got Invicible on my third kill.

I gloated like crazy in trade lol. Pissed a lot of people off :-)

Strangely enough, on the armory, the first kill I got back in 2012 on a random twink is the date it has registered. We were doing a group run for our twink GM to get Invincible and it actually dropped then, too.

Last edited by endersblade; 2015-04-30 at 06:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Just got Reins of the Green-Proto Drake off the BMAH for 40k

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsoman View Post
    Just got Reins of the Green-Proto Drake off the BMAH for 40k
    Not bad, I got mine on the 3rd egg, so 9 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Not bad, I got mine on the 3rd egg, so 9 days.
    I bought eggs thro whole Wotlk and Cata, got it first mid cata ish. RNG can be harsh *shrug* If BMAH existed then I'd easily have bought it.

3 weeks ago I got the mount off Ragnaros FL 25man on normal, just to be able to clear Hc. Week after Alysrazor dropped her mount on Hc.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    YES! FINALLY! ASHES IS FINALLY MINE! NO MORE TK!

sorry for the caps, I am super excited to finally get it

Deleted

got this bad boy last night on a roll of 1-15!
    Last edited by mmocf6315580c1; 2015-05-01 at 11:39 PM.

Within the last two weeks

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

And here I am farming ToT every week since I was able to solo it months ago and haven't had either drop.... Yay....
    Not including all my kills raiding and never seeing it drop as well.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Luckiest week for me, got Invincible,Mimiron's Head and Drake of the North Wind ( i think ,the one from al'akir)

Just got this 1 minute ago:

http://puu.sh/hC4L0/2563fcc98f.jpg

D

EDIT:
    Just after posting this I went to VoA et voilá:
    http://puu.sh/hC5PA/7549381371.jpg
    Last edited by lolstorm; 2015-05-05 at 08:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Platinum ogre invasion, was testing moonkin off-off-spec:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    And here I am farming ToT every week since I was able to solo it months ago and haven't had either drop.... Yay....
    Not including all my kills raiding and never seeing it drop as well.
    I still want to beat myself for making that HC25 group for transmog and putting Ji-Kun on group loot.
    Biggest mistake of my life.

Deleted
    After a hard work in fishing, I finally got my crimson waterstrider today. Id say that mount is pretty rare, havent seen any players with it.

Managed to loot Invincible's Reins twice in a row in the same week.
    http://imgur.com/9SHHgMU
    Lurker extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Zazeeth View Post
    Managed to loot Invincible's Reins twice in a row in the same week.
    http://imgur.com/9SHHgMU
    Let the hate begin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got Invincible from my first run this week. Lucky bastard of a Mage I have. :P