10+ Year Old Account
    Got Clutch of Ji-kun yesterday after roughly 160 kills. Some months ago I got Spawn of Horridon after only ~20 kills, so I got lucky there.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the Mudback Riverbeast from garrison shipyard mission. It's taken this long even though I've had 10 shipyards pretty much since you could get them

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    You don't fight him dude! He is dead when you get through the portal!
    Hes talking about poundfist.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Completed challenge modes putting me at 325 mounts.

Deleted
    Ji-Kun mount finally dropped! Then afterwards spotted an Amani Dragonhawk on AH for 760k so bought it. 293/300 now, happy with some progress. Invincible still elusive after 335 kills however. =/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Ji-Kun mount finally dropped! Then afterwards spotted an Amani Dragonhawk on AH for 760k so bought it. 293/300 now, happy with some progress. Invincible still elusive after 335 kills however. =/
    You paid 760k for the Amani..what?!?

Heavenly Azure cloud serpent

FINALLY reached 300 unique mounts (348 account-wide). It was not through a rare mount though, since I had completely forgotten about the 50k gold riverbeast that the vendor in Warspear sells. Now I can finally stop scurrying for "emergency mounts" and keep collecting as I always have. Got a few TCG mounts, several Glory mounts and some rares still eluding me. Will be buying boosts (for gold) for the RBG mounts since I have zero hope in hell of ever getting interested/good at PVP. Me in a PVP situation = flail around aimlessly and giggle hysterically when focused by someone.

I also got the Ironhoof Destroyer. Got a good gold deal for it and didn't think twice. I have this sinking feeling that I'll have to dip into my BMAH-buyout fund to get the Archimonde Mount though, the Ironhoof one fetches a rather low price thanks to being ground only. No matter, I am never again experiencing what I did with Invincible...even though recent 100% mounts can't come close to what he means to me even now when he's seen everywhere.

Deleted
    Just found Camel figurine. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    EU mount prices are stupid.

You don't say. lol

I think I paid 60k for mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caillee View Post
    You paid 760k for the Amani..what?!?
    EU is quite different from US wrt TCG mounts. I had 3: rooster, rhino and rocket. Also turtle but from fishing. Apart from those 3, it's been months since I've even seen a TCG mount on AH so yeah. =/
    Anyway, don't mind paying that much tbf, multi gold caps because 12 garrisons and this way they'll stay rare. Till the next duping spree ofcourse. And I got the 2 coolest ones already anyway (rooster and rhino).

After 4 long days...

Got to 272 mounts. Bought 3 TCG mounts for about (Amani Dragonhawk (70k), Ghastly Charger (120k), and Feldrake (120k)), and fished up the Sea Turtle from my garrison about 25 minutes ago after about 15 minnows. This week I also got Alysrazor's mount. Got a little lucky with the mounts.

I'll probably buy some more mounts when I see them cheap.

As for the timewalking mounts I am going to take my sweet time getting them, I'm in no hurry and would rather do 1k badges a weekend rather than 4 straight days of farming.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 alts running Timewalking, will get them by around March next year with 1 per event per alt.

Wish I could get those TCG mounts that cheap, every single one turns up for gold cap on my realm. Cheapest were 500-600k a month or so back. This is one of if not the most populous pve realm in the EU too

Quote Originally Posted by Aereil View Post
    Daaamn - how much hours a day did you spend working on that horse? 12-14?
    4 days, about 8-9 hours / day with breaks ofc or you go mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinushka View Post
    oh boy, congrats. Is this a ground-mount only or does it fly too?
    It flys or rather it walks on air
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2015-09-07 at 11:59 AM.

I was losing my mind by just doing the 5 for the quest. lol

Grats.

Bought the x-51 rocket, 65k. I never see the blue one on the AH, or the camel.

#279 | #276 towards the 300 achieve

Anyone doing CMs? I still need to do mine. 692+ hunter, btag Alfa#1149
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2015-09-07 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    EU mount prices are stupid.
    Wow, that mount is literally 50-60k on Stormrage-US every week.

I was considering buying it and a few others as there are lots of cheap TCG mounts there.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    first time i auto-looted instead of just checking the window;

now ive got all the dungeon mounts, so no more daily farming to do, hurray!

so let that be a lesson, if you auto-loot, you'll get mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post

so let that be a lesson, if you auto-loot, you'll get mounts!
    I can support this, my two ToT mounts last week were both looted on auto loot because I forgot to turn it off after Tanaan dailies xD
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

How is one supposed to get to 300 mounts?

I'm stuck on 252 mounts on the statistics tab, and 253 mounts in total.