10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's not rare, but I bought the Mosshide Riverwallow for 50k + 5k Apexis.

282/300 for the meta, 329 account-wide.

I may buy that stupid alliance bike for 100k, but I'll buy the 100k transmog yak before that.

4 days away from the leather working mount.

3 weeks away from all AT mounts (both factions).

1 achievement away from the SoO meta

Should be getting the tier 14 meta Sunday.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2015-10-04 at 05:39 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Do you calculate in those 350 mounts only you have on horde ( horde only mounts ) or total amount of mounts ( Horde mounts + alliance mounts )?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

See for yourself, quite impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    His stats page has 344 which is very impressive. Not sure where the extra 6 is coming from.

That's the toon I main that has all of my mounts. The screenshot I used just happened to be on my monk alt (last toon of the week that hadn't done horridon and who got it.

But yeah, 350 is indeed on one armory. I believe nobody else has more than that currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post

That's the toon I main that has all of my mounts. The screenshot I used just happened to be on my monk alt (last toon of the week that hadn't done horridon and who got it.

But yeah, 350 is indeed on one armory. I believe nobody else has more than that currently.

GJ/grats btw.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    His stats page has 344 which is very impressive. Not sure where the extra 6 is coming from.
    I am not sure there are 350 unique mounts that you can collect on one character that are available atm ( im not going to count ones that are removed ) I'm sitting on 234 mounts atm,also have some unavilable + some that can only be obtained from BMAH ( on one character, can get 20 EZ if i spend gold but we will see ) and there are 108 more I can get and thats if I get ALL that I can, so no factions mounts. Thats 342 if you count once that are removed that means he has practically all the mounts in game?

- - - Updated - - -

Well thats some dedication gratz

I had just finished leveling a priest on a server where I was kindly invited into a guild so I could get access to the Thundering Serpent mount when this happened. I personally don't care too much about the mount, I will use it, but the title is awesome. That puts me at 290 with 291 about to be bought from the AH tomorrow morning. It says 12 attempts, but that's only since installing Rarity. Actual number would be around 30. There was also a level 100 priest camping a spot very nearby, so if you're perusing these forums...Sorry...

Last edited by Farath; 2015-10-03 at 10:10 AM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

indeed impressive. im pretty sure that he has some mount that are no longer available in the game to recieve this number. According to guildox.com on mount collectors, vathral is currently #1 on the top mounts numbers. I personally at 323 on my paladin but I still got a few more that I can still get. When the 350 mount achievement comes out, he is already set.

Oh well after wraithcharger last TW even, i got my self ugly dragonhawk as well... now i can unsub!

one thing to note is, now with call to arms bonus farming this thing is much less annoying...

better question is will i get my ram!

(this are all kills from this year)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I will just post the rarest drop i have seen instead.
    That should suffice
    Got images for Zulian, Tlpd, PSD, Grey camel, Ravenlord, Rivendares, Fiery and all the others (^^_)
    Nice, that happened to me the first time I solo'd Maylgos, lol! I'll post ss later. Also, my achievement for completing Stratholme and getting the Rivendare mount have the same date, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that rare or hard to achieve, but here it is.

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have any screen shots but since I came back 3 months ago I've farmed, Deathcharger, panther, handmaiden, blazing, 12-B, Grand Black War Mammoth, Azure Drake, Blue Drake and Ashes of Alar. Having 7 max level toons and 2 others over 85 helps, on a side note, I had been farming The Deathcharger for years and it took over 600 runs...

I got Drake of the South Wind to drop today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't have a screenshot to share, but i got have a pretty funny story about how i got my Phosphorescent Stone Drake.

It was not to long after cata launched and at this point i never actively farmed for him, i did fly around the place a few times to see if he had spawned, but never lucky. So newyear rolls around, i go out for pretty much the entire night and come back home 6am, completely smashed ofcourse. PC was still on so i figured i might give it a shot, and what do you know, he was actually there!! I collect my mount, learn it, bind it to by action bars and go to bed. 2 or 3 days later I suddently notice a new keybind on my bars (i got everything keybound, so i never actually really look at my bars other than for cds) and it is the Phosphorescent Stone Drake! I had completely forgotten that i got the mount, right untill i noticed it on my bars

Deleted

Got the kodo on day 1 and the ram like 2 or 3 days later

15+ Year Old Account
    It is delicious O:

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Well, not rare, but finally got that damn Laughing Skull rep done.. Now just need 5 more mounts for 300 (4 if I go after my paladin's count/cheating )

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    indeed impressive. im pretty sure that he has some mount that are no longer available in the game to recieve this number. According to guildox.com on mount collectors, vathral is currently #1 on the top mounts numbers. I personally at 323 on my paladin but I still got a few more that I can still get. When the 350 mount achievement comes out, he is already set.

You are quoting Vathral btw lol

What's your /played Vathral? :PP

10+ Year Old Account
    The only 3 mounts I farm (except sha and nalak, but those are never gonna drop) are depressing me with their lack of existance

Deleted
    I started mount collecting a little over a month ago. I'm pleased with my progress even though I still have very, very far to go. I need about 140 to 300, although 250 by the end of WoD is a more realistic goal. Here's a list of what I was lucky enough to snag over the last month:

Dungeon drops: Swift White Hawkstrider, Raven Lord

Raid drops: Blue Drake, Azure Drake, Pureblood Fire Hawk (Fandral's Seed Pouch dropped for my druid on the same run)

Events: Swift Brewfest Ram

WoD World Rares: Voidtalon of the Dark Star, Poundfist, Nakk the Thunderer, Pathrunner, Silthide, Gorok, Luk'hok + 3 Tanaan Cage Mounts

Old World Rares: Time-Lost Proto Drake, Aeonnax, Poseidus, Grey Riding Camel, Slate Primordial Direhorn, Jade Primordial Direhorn

I don't have screenshots for all of them, but here are a couple of my favourite ones:

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Cookie View Post
    I started mount collecting a little over a month ago. I'm pleased with my progress even though I still have very, very far to go. I need about 140 to 300, although 250 by the end of WoD is a more realistic goal. Here's a list of what I was lucky enough to snag over the last month:

Dungeon drops: Swift White Hawkstrider, Raven Lord

Raid drops: Blue Drake, Azure Drake, Pureblood Fire Hawk (Fandral's Seed Pouch dropped for my druid on the same run)

Events: Swift Brewfest Ram

WoD World Rares: Voidtalon of the Dark Star, Poundfist, Nakk the Thunderer, Pathrunner, Silthide, Gorok, Luk'hok + 3 Tanaan Cage Mounts

Old World Rares: Time-Lost Proto Drake, Aeonnax, Poseidus, Grey Riding Camel, Slate Primordial Direhorn, Jade Primordial Direhorn

I don't have screenshots for all of them, but here are a couple of my favourite ones:

Don't come to these forums bragging about the mounts you obviously obtained using Honorbuddy.

First off, your Voidtalon arrived in the mail which screams Honorbuddy as if you read their public forums the only working profile for it won't loot the actual mob in the scenario, but since it clicks the portal (and sometimes enters) it's mailed to you regardless. You seem to have logged on your main installation of WoW once you got back to your desk to take the screenshot of the mail, otherwise you'd have a screenshot of the portal and/or the mob in the scenario. Also, you fought something long enough to do 6.5 million damage to it the last time you were on that installation of WoW (or had Skada enabled), so when you relogged it still displayed the damage done.

If I'm wrong about multiple installations (for the purpose of one being low settings for botting and another for high settings for playing), you still at least relogged, which greatly infers I'm correct.

Second, your firelands clear was most likely a Firelands clearing profile, but you could have had autoloot enabled so that's why there's not a pic of it while you're looting the body. That may have been done manually.

Third, your TLPD kill displays no dmg done, which screams Honorbuddy as you most likely logged on your main wow installation after HB found the mount and killed it, or if you're not using two installations then you simply had Skada disabled while botting, which makes sense as mods interfere with it. Regardless, you obviously relogged.

Now add to it that all your kills with dps meters displayed that have no dmg displayed also show messages that appear only after you log on. The timestamps also supports this (lmao)

lastly, you've hidden all your toon names because you don't want anyone knowing what toons you bot on.

You're freaking obvious.

Edit - your Aeonaxx kill looks legit.
    Last edited by Imontoyou; 2015-10-04 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    I'm going to hunour you with a reply, but you're obviously free to believe whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Imontoyou View Post
    First off, your Voidtalon arrived in the mail which screams Honorbuddy as if you read their public forums the only working profile for it won't loot the actual mob in the scenario, but since it clicks the portal (and sometimes enters) it's mailed to you regardless. You seem to have logged on your main installation of WoW once you got back to your desk to take the screenshot of the mail, otherwise you'd have a screenshot of the portal and/or the mob in the scenario. Also, you fought something long enough to do 6.5 million damage to it the last time you were on that installation of WoW (or had Skada enabled), so when you relogged it still displayed the damage done.
    Voidtalon was obtained realmhopping after reset. You can't enter the portal in group finder, so the mount is mailed to you. Here's a screenshot of me in front of the portal.

Second, your firelands clear was most likely a Firelands clearing profile, but you could have had autoloot enabled so that's why there's not a pic of it while you're looting the body. That may have been done manually.
    Correct, autoloot.

Third, your TLPD kill displays no dmg done, which screams Honorbuddy as you most likely logged on your main wow installation after HB found the mount and killed it, or if you're not using two installations then you simply had Skada disabled while botting, which makes sense as mods interfere with it. Regardless, you obviously relogged.
    My camping toon was in small window on another screen, so when I actually killed TLPD it was in a small window with messed up ui. I did a reloadui for a proper screenshot. Anyway, here's a screenshot of me looting.

lastly, you've hidden all your toon names because you don't want anyone knowing what toons you bot on.
    I prefer to remain anonymous because the internet is full of people like you...