10+ Year Old Account

I swear! I went only for weekly gold!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    I am having the same problem with my Demon Hunters too. Nalak did not give me a consolidation box, but Galleon and Sha and Oon did. But on my other DH I did not get even the box from Oon. It seems random, which can seem worrying.

As I understand it, we cannot get any gear loot because DH is not assigned as a class able to wear the leather pieces yet. Same with timeless isle, we can't open the leather purple gear there either yet. So I am assumung that when we kill one of world bosses and we would have gotten a gear piece, we get nothing instead, but otherwise we get a gold box/satchel. Ideally blizz should have either edited us into the gear list or let us get a box every time unless it is the mount. The good news is that it shouldn't affect if we get the mount or not, apparently they did make sure that they can drop for us.

I wish I could say that 30 per week would get you the mounts, I hope it does! I was killing Nalak over 300 times per week by multiboxing lowbies over many accounts and reached 3000 chances before I burnt out without any mount. I will likely start it back up again after Legion slows down a bit as it takes like half a week of intense playing to cycle through all the characters. Oon and Ruk do seem a higher drop rate than Sha/Gal/Nal though so maybe you will get them soon!
    Well for me any of my classes randomly get nothing from world bosses. Regardless of DH or not. My DH did get Oon though so I doubt that they are not able to receive any mount at all.

Edit: Actually forget that. It was the DH only.
    Last edited by Argonized; 2016-08-25 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    I was a little unlucky this addon, e.g. didn't receive a single garrison invasion mount in over 200 bags. But, it finished with 2 awesome weeks: 2 weeks ago, Horridon (on the only char I farm it), and this week LK (on my third run) and later Elegon (on my first run). Sadly, no screenshots.

Omg... so I was doing my normal 9 runs in firelands trying to get Flametalon (really want it to use leveling up my fire mage in legion!) and I got it on my 4th toon this week I was to excited cause it was not on my mage I did not even SS it but then I decided to go back to magister's terrace for the hawk strider after the great luck so I took my mage there and...

back to back drops =OOOOOO I am pretty happy right now.

Been trying to find this for a while and found it shortly before pre-expansion patch.

As Warlords of Draenor comes to a close, and Legion on the horizon, I am happy with how my mount collection grew in 2016.

1/4/16

1/10/16

1/13/16

1/21/16

1/27/16

2/8/16

2/16/16

6/15/16

7/8/16

7/23/16

Followed by obtaining 300 toys for the Mechanized Lumber Extractor, which was my 300th mount for this beauty. Zero TCG mounts (besides Riding Turtle that was fished) and zero shop mounts. (Also 4/4 Invasion mounts, wasn't using Rarity when I obtained the boar one) Oh, and also attained the Voidtalon somewhere in there, no SS was taken due to sheer excitement)

and then on the final day and week of Timewalking

8/8/16
    Last edited by Defender; 2016-08-25 at 08:27 PM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I got the TCG card for the rockets just a short while ago, and have been on the lookout for the White Riding Camel... WoWTCGloot didn't seem to have it, but I kept checking in on their website regularly. 10 minutes ago I saw that they had it! I struck instantly, and this means I have 1 more TCG mount left to obtain... the shore strider... Such a boring mount, and I'm not sure if I'll bother with it. I have given up on the Big Blizzard Bear long ago.

Yay for complete Camel collection though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in such disbelief... Invincible last night, Experiment tonight... Sadly still have to go back to dragonsoul weekly though for Handmaiden, then I can leave that damned place forever.

#317.

7+ Year Old Account

Sweet!
    And don't mind the Rarity's count. It has reset a few times and been disabled for few weeks since pre-patch release.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account

Why i should not let him smell bacon on me, any ideas?

But seriously. Second rare mount this week, droped from Vengeance in Tanaan. At first thought i wondered. "A cage?" Then i opened it, and piggy droped! Well sadly on my DH i droped second Azure Drake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drake of the South Wind takes me up to 283.

Are the garrison invasion mounts going in Legion?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Drake of the South Wind takes me up to 283.

Are the garrison invasion mounts going in Legion?
    Why would they go? They're staying in the game.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Why would they go? They're staying in the game.
    Blizz have a habit of removing things. Guess I'm gonna have to start killing mobs in draenor again

Just started camping it too, only took about a couple hours to get, Lucky me hah

Hey mount friends, is anyone aware of any Legion mounts that will be from rare spawns? Or are they all vendor/achieve/quest based? e.g. Ratstallion, mounts that supposedly can come from world quest caches?

I have been frantically looking over WarcraftMounts and the like and the only one that *seemed* like it would be a rare spawn is the Fathom Dweller, but apparently that boss has a 5 minute respawn.

I'm just trying to figure out if I need to level a character on my other account on the ASAP to camp rares while I gear my main. I'm going to have limited time due to placement so I need to sort my stuff out D:
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    Hey mount friends, is anyone aware of any Legion mounts that will be from rare spawns? Or are they all vendor/achieve/quest based? e.g. Ratstallion, mounts that supposedly can come from world quest caches?

I have been frantically looking over WarcraftMounts and the like and the only one that *seemed* like it would be a rare spawn is the Fathom Dweller, but apparently that boss has a 5 minute respawn.

I'm just trying to figure out if I need to level a character on my other account on the ASAP to camp rares while I gear my main. I'm going to have limited time due to placement so I need to sort my stuff out D:
    Atm the only rare spawn I've seen is the Fathom Dweller. I doubt there'd be any rush to level an alt for it, I doubt it's going to get a lot of attention. During beta it didn't drop any gear, nor is it listed under the world boss tab (so people are less likely to know about it), so it's possible that the mount and pet are the only, albeit low, drops.

Not sure if the respawn timer will stay at 5 mins on live, maybe it was just short for testing purposes? Hopefully the 5 mins sticks though. I don't think anyone knows the drop rate yet but from beta comments it doesn't look like anyone has obtained the mount or the pet so far. Although, I'd like an expansion that doesn't involve lots of camping or ridiculous drop rates for once so please be nice, Blizz

Deleted
    Farm DS on your Demon Hunter! :P

Got Life-binders handmaiden last week on my DH and Experiment this week. Happy I can now buy boosts for DS and go straight to Deathwing without missing Ultraxion. Crazy I have 2/3 but not the more common one I need for the emerald drake.

Total: 258 mounts

Last weeks:
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-08-28 at 10:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the only possible 'rare spawn' mount was the 'Long-Forgotten Hippogryph' based on previous rare spawns, Time-Lost AEONaxx, it is highly possible it could be a rare spawn to.
    It has an npc of same name listed as rare on wowhead, but the thing is, apperently it was never added to beta, so maybe it was scratched, or saved for later down the track
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-08-28 at 11:30 PM.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted
    According to the simple armory, for example my profile: http://simplearmory.com/#/eu/drak&#39;th...ectable/mounts, it looks like there will be really only thet Fathom Dweller. I must admit, that I welcome this because WoD was really a little bit too full of recollored rare spawns for my taste. I am sure that they will be adding more and more mounts as the expansion is going, because right now it looks like, that there will be really not many mounts to collect. On other hand, it is nice to see, that they maybe changed their strategy and stopped making so many recolours.