Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    List of the mounts considered as a 'TLPD'
    TLPD - Lich King
    Aeonaxx - Cata
    Poseidus - Cata
    Grey Camel Via Figurine hunting - Cata
    Voidtalon - WoD
    Long-Forgotten - Legion [Obviously]
    Sweet! Then I am only missing the Void Talon!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    I am trying to figure out how it can come from a mission. My guess is its a chance to be the bonus loot from the nightfallen rep class hall mission?

That's crazy, voidtalon was the easiest by far. It's going to be a bit harder now with broken realm hopping, but you should still just check north frostridge 1-1.5 hours after servers come up on reset day. Grats on LFH, I am still not sure how I will pull that one off.
    Thanks! I was mythic farming when a guildie says "What is the ephemeral crystal thing in azshuna?" I proceeded to drop group and get my butt to Azshuna as fast as I could. We formed a guild group in Discord and scoured the server sharing locations. At the 5th crystal we all /rolled and I won! Seems fair since the other 3 didnt even know what the crystal was for haha.
    Last edited by Firminator; 2016-10-18 at 04:32 PM.

This month is my lucky month ^^

Last edited by Manta; 2016-10-18 at 06:15 PM.

BLAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING DRAkE IAS UFKCING MINE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FEELS GREAT. LAST FUCKING ALT BEFORE LOCK-OUT WAS DONE <333

I got Yogg the other week as well...but this trumps ALL!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    First 10mil cap on the BMAH went out last night. ZG tiger on Frostmourne 9,540,000g.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    First 10mil cap on the BMAH went out last night. ZG tiger on Frostmourne 9,540,000g.
    That's one of the few mounts that's actually worth that much gold.
    Huge congratulations!

(I'm so happy i got the mount via a normal drop, never stopped using it)

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

Finally finished off my ToT meta for the Skyscreamer mount with the help of a couple of friends.

Also had the help of a friend (completely carried really) to get so far, the only mount I've dreaded getting this expac. So glad to get it out of the way, and thanks to those who helped me.

Together, these two make mount numbers #341 and #342.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished the prestige grind to add the Courser to my collection. Still not a huge fan of the armor, and would much rather unarmored unicorns. But still quite a nice mount.

Also finally bit the bullet and spent the money for the yak. The spider will have to wait as I still want some things from the BMAH first, but one day...

#325 & #326. Hopefully the fox mount will show soon...

Finally got headless horseman mount! No screenshot sorry
    Also got hidden artifat skin for feral the very same day ^-^

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Spending the first 2 months of legion doing very little but levelling alts paid off. On my 57th kill of the year, 3rd day of the event I finally looted something I've been trying to get for years. the final number of attempts I'm not too sure on but it's over 1000. Mount number #351

Deleted
    Not worthy of screenshots, but finished off Glory of the Thundering Raider, and then Orgrimmar Raider & Pandaria Raider tonight! All in all, in a week. Finally got the mounts I've wanted for some years.
    Soloed most of the achivements I could manage, some I got help from a good friend or guildies

First time I saw the crystals up so I went searching. Took me over an hour solo

Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-10-22 at 11:46 AM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Huge shout out to Getafx (and the other two lovely people who helped me find the other 4 crystals) for a) getting me out of bed cause the crystals were up b) carrying my baby paladin around to all the spots to helping me obtain this mount. Two mounts in three days, pretty happy.

Last edited by Mymori; 2016-10-23 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Really happy I got this, was just done with my daily Horseman grind when I decided to do World Quests when I found the first Crystal. Obviously panicked and looked for it everywhere, got it after roughly 40 mins. Tank spec with Pathfinder movement increase is really good for this, no daze and 240% movement speed, with Water Strider.

Slightly glad that ones over. Mount #343.

Edit: Infernal Direwolf #344
    Last edited by Farath; 2016-10-24 at 03:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Finally finished off my ToT meta for the Skyscreamer mount with the help of a couple of friends.
    Did you solo it, if so how did you manage to do Jin'rokh?

Back in MoP, you could kite the lightning balls, pretty much forever. Boot-enchant alone, was enough to ensure the ball never reached you. Druid forms easily did the same.
    Now, the ball catch you in less than 10 seconds, even as a Druid in travel form (5-6 seconds in moonkin/caster form)..

This means the ball hits you, several seconds spawn, much less hit you..

Also, Ji-kun's golden egg? Is it soloable?
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-10-24 at 05:16 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account

Got this fine fox yesterday!

Finally farmed the last claws I needed!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Did you solo it, if so how did you manage to do Jin'rokh?

Back in MoP, you could kite the lightning balls, pretty much forever. Boot-enchant alone, was enough to ensure the ball never reached you. Druid forms easily did the same.
    Now, the ball catch you in less than 10 seconds, even as a Druid in travel form (5-6 seconds in moonkin/caster form)..

This means the ball hits you, several seconds spawn, much less hit you..

Also, Ji-kun's golden egg? Is it soloable?
    Jin'rokh is soloable, however very irritating to have to deal with. It took me many attempts to get it right, probably 40-60 or so. You will need to be either a Paladin or Death Knight for the mount speed to make it as easy as possible.

Soft hands still requires help. Easiest method is with a Priest using Leap of Faith on the person catching the egg. Durumu is the other one which is quite buggy since the patch, you should also do this one with a few people, we used 3 people.

Not very impressive, but I got Draenor dungeon meta completed, finding it surprisingly easy although a couple of them took 10+ minutes to do. Just need two more mounts for 300, and so far Garrison Invasions still are a no show for me with 0/4 of them.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

Got the Blazing Drake on my first ever HC Deathwing kill.
    11th attempt overall apparently. Haven't actually kept track of it.

Another 2 weeks for the pet yay Blizzard, totally intentional right?