Still emo about Love Rocket... only a couple days left.

BUT! This spawned today on US-Thrall and I did not think I would be able to get it with only 1.5m... but it held!

Done with MoP world bosses!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    About ~1950 total attempts. Seems a lot of people are getting it today

7+ Year Old Account
    All these love rockets dropping, wtf' lucky guys/girls :'(
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Nice to see these not going for 10mil, maybe I can buy Nalak mount, presumably the least attractive mount of all, one day when it pops for a mil or 2 max.
    Last edited by Makarena; 2017-02-20 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Nice to see these not going for 10mil, maybe I can buy Nalak mount, presumably the least attractive mount of all, one day when it pops for a mil or 2 max.
    highly depends on realm

Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post
    highly depends on realm
    This very much. I bought Galleon myself last week for 760k.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though sadly with bnet balance live it's lot easier for people to transfer now; while a low pop is still nicer than a high pop, there'll still be a bit of competition. Still hoping to grab the ZG raptor myself, and maybe gal if it pops up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly tempted to buy sha or nalak from BMAH. farmed em since they were released, and getting over it, it's draining
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted
    Got the Long Lost Hippogryph in around 5 minutes. Also managed to end the farm of the Archaeology Mount, yesterday was a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    I'm honestly tempted to buy sha or nalak from BMAH. farmed em since they were released, and getting over it, it's draining
    I'd say farming for mogu runes is more draining than the bosses themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoadowolf View Post
    Currently having an issue with the Falcosaurs. Whenever I kill the Matriarch, the hatchling doesn't show up. I've tried killing the matriarch multiple times and still no hatchling spawn. Am I doing something wrong?
    The hatchling doesn't spawn on top of the matriarch, it has a specific spawn point. Even if you are on the spawn point sometimes it takes a while for him to come and if someone talks to it before you, it can despawn and you have to wait for the next spawn again. Luckily I've done it like the first day it came out before everyone was going for it. Got all 4 mounts now and nearly revered with the pvp faction

The hatchling only spawns, a guaranteed spawn btw and in a fixed spot (wowhead it), if the respective world quest (for this type of falcosaur) is active at this point. It doesn't matter if you completed the world quest or not. World quests for falcosaurs seem to follow a 3-day rotation with 2 being up at a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since no love rocket this year, I decided to treat myself to another mount. Well, treat myself isn't really the right word since I had to pay quite a bit but... seeing as it's one of the last tcg mounts I need I'm quite happy to check it off my list. Even if it is just a giant, over-priced featherless chicken that I went through way too much trouble to get. :P

Today both Huolon and Horridon rewarded me with additions to my collection.

Just took me six rounds in Throne of Thunder. Ji-Kun still is being picky though.

Deleted
    Literally on my first run through the new Karazhan -

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Been doing 10 chars a week for this for a while, bumped it to 15 chars last week and it paid off this week Makes up for being glum about having to grind love rocket again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Been doing 10 chars a week for this for a while, bumped it to 15 chars last week and it paid off this week Makes up for being glum about having to grind love rocket again next year.

How many total tries took you to get it?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    How many total tries took you to get it?
    I'm not too sure as my rarity didn't have a counter for it but I'd guess at just over 100.