The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Now I will move to farm ToT. Can I solo it with lvl 100 chars?
    Ji kun was quite easy for solo in wod on my 100 toons, I ended up looting it on a 640 boosted hunter, just kill the nest and get the buff from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got this guy from withered training, so glad to never have to do it again... until Paragon mounts are added and I have to start doing Nightfallen WQs again.

Done with invasions!

Last edited by Warned; 2017-03-23 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warned View Post

Done with invasions!

Nice find! How did you get Invasions to trigger?

I'm also kinda pissed there isn't a day setting for garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Nice find! How did you get Invasions to trigger?

I'm also kinda pissed there isn't a day setting for garrisons.
    Missive missions proc them. 3 missions to 1 invasion.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Used to be 3 now people are reporting (even on this forum) that 1 is enough - didnt test myself

Deleted
    I hardly ever did the withered training, maybe 3 times. But few days back the quest just popped up for me. Not sure if they changed how to obtain the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Used to be 3 now people are reporting (even on this forum) that 1 is enough - didnt test myself
    I can confirm that 1 missive turn in will proc an invasion. I complete 3 invasion each week on all my 110's (at level 110 the guards in the garrison scale up to 110 so you can solo it. I have even just afk'd for 8 min and let the guards kill everything and still got platinum for the goren invasion)

Will the Legion version of the Midnight mount from Attumen drop in heroic Return to Karazhan?

How do you guys find the willpower(and time) to farm these raid mounts? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I ask the same question when I hear of the people with 50 toons all farming world bosses or holidays I get burnt out with half that and have to take breaks here and there.

But I guess the feeling of a new mount is just all worth it. Especially if you're in the top spot(s); have to defend your place lol.

First time actually getting a world boss mount to drop. Definitely not the rarest among them but I'm super glad to finally have one and I'm going to ride it everywhere once Legion flying is unlocked.

(if anyone wonders, I'm on the RAF fire horse here, not the spirehawk)

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    I can confirm that 1 missive turn in will proc an invasion. I complete 3 invasion each week on all my 110's (at level 110 the guards in the garrison scale up to 110 so you can solo it. I have even just afk'd for 8 min and let the guards kill everything and still got platinum for the goren invasion)
    Man you weren't kidding. I sat in the middle of my garrison and just dotted stuff that spawned near me and finished a Goren invasion at like 1860.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got this after months of searching:
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the quest actually from the Nightfallen emissary cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You can also go to any of the areas normally and clear things out. If there are no rares it takes about 10-20 minutes, but if there are rares up you only have to kill about 4 or 5 to get it to trigger.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    With the patch releasing in a matter of hours, we will have many more mounts to set our eyes on, out of all of them, which one are you most hyped for? Personally, I'm going to be grinding that paragon rep for Valajar stormdrake hardcore to get that beauty
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    With the patch releasing in a matter of hours, we will have many more mounts to set our eyes on, out of all of them, which one are you most hyped for? Personally, I'm going to be grinding that paragon rep for Valajar stormdrake hardcore to get that beauty
    I logged out at the PvP mount vendor in Stormwind, so I'm going to buy 2 of those new mounts instantly when I login (only have 2 saddles). Other than that, going to clear every world quest on my map each day for the most rep possible, gogo Paragon mounts!

I swear to RNGebus, the damned fox mount doesn't exist for my account!! Every single reset since reaching 110 5 days into the expansion, 400+ points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    I'll be gunning for flying first and foremost. After that, I'll be going for the unicorn and stormdrake. Also going to get ALL of the vicious mounts during this season if all goes well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorde View Post
    Will the Legion version of the Midnight mount from Attumen drop in heroic Return to Karazhan?
    No, the dungeon journal for heroic Attumen does not have the mount, where as the mythic loot table still shows it in the journal. All other loot are copy/pasted with lower ilvls, so the fact they went out of the way to remove it from journal for heroic is fairly indicative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post

First time actually getting a world boss mount to drop. Definitely not the rarest among them but I'm super glad to finally have one and I'm going to ride it everywhere once Legion flying is unlocked.

(if anyone wonders, I'm on the RAF fire horse here, not the spirehawk)
    Gratz. I'd argue with your statement though. I got all 4 MoP mounts in MoP with only 12 toons/week. I did 37/week for Ruk during WoD, never missing a week, and never saw it. Haven't restarted the grind yet, but, I saw many more of the other mounts from MoP drop for other people than spirehawk. Anecdotal, so take it as you will.