Invisible and Astral Cloud within 40 min of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post

Invisible and Astral Cloud within 40 min of each other.
    Congratulations, 2 very iconic and coveted mounts!
    LOL, I know a couple of people that would cry in a corner over this!... I shouldn't show it to them... No, I SHOULD show it to them!! Muhaha!

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks as though all Class hall mounts will count towards the mount count. Proof is that the armory for my DK is showing that I am missing the class hall mounts for the other classes. Thankfully I have a 110 of every class except for Mage (@108) and Priest (@107). Going to be alot of grinding in the next few months to get them all though.

Hope you all have 110's of every class too

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    It looks as though all Class hall mounts will count towards the mount count. Proof is that the armory for my DK is showing that I am missing the class hall mounts for the other classes. Thankfully I have a 110 of every class except for Mage (@108) and Priest (@107). Going to be alot of grinding in the next few months to get them all though.

And a lot more if that means every bought spec mount counts 2 xD
    Would mean you need to max out all 3 paladin weapons to get 3 more mounts. and I bet other classes have the same thing (haven't read them all)

Signature made by Hinoto.

10+ Year Old Account

Was really hoping this wasn't the case.. Sigh. I knew they'd count like old class mounts do (paladin, DK)... but at least the old ones only count while playing on that class. SO I could have just leveled up a Paladin and been done with it. If you're going to make them count account wide at least let me use them on other classes too!

Thank god though they aren't removing class mounts at the end of the expansion like they are artifacts, and 40+ AK will help. 'Least they don't require the "infinite trait". But that brings up the question I wonder what'll happen to the artifact trait requirements for the mounts post-legion. And if it'll be easier to grind them out then...

Leveling every class is going to be the most annoying thing. Thankfully have both a rogue and pally though, the two classes graced with 4 mounts for some random reason.
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2017-03-29 at 09:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    And a lot more if that means every bought spec mount counts 2 xD
    Would mean you need to max out all 3 paladin weapons to get 3 more mounts. and I bet other classes have the same thing (haven't read them all)
    Quite a few class order mounts count as skins (DK's get one for each spec, but only counts as 1 mount + 2 skins). Druids doesn't count at all apparently, its an extension of Travel Form

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I got to find the will power to lvl up my rogue, and to finish off my 106 priest... I just hate the campaigns so much ><
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quite a few class order mounts count as skins (DK's get one for each spec, but only counts as 1 mount + 2 skins). Druids doesn't count at all apparently, its an extension of Travel Form
    Yeah it's very dif per class, all i know is that Paladin and Rogue has 4 different ones they aren't skins for them.
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2017-03-29 at 12:37 PM.

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    Does that mean that you can level 12 different chars and get 3-4 mounts per char? That means more than 40+ mounts to the collections(which will work towards the 300 mount achievement)?

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Does that mean that you can level 12 different chars and get 3-4 mounts per char? That means more than 40+ mounts to the collections(which will work towards the 300 mount achievement)?
    Not all classes get a different mount per spec, but a skin instead. But yes, if it is correct it means there will be many mounts to collect for different classes.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Not all classes get a different mount per spec, but a skin instead. But yes, if it is correct it means there will be many mounts to collect for different classes.
    If say half of it is reskin, it gonna be 20+ mounts. Perfect timing. The 300 mounts achievement started to stress me.

The old Pala/Lock/DK mounts also appears as uncollected in the armory for other classes, even if you have it with another char. I presume new class mounts are the same, will just appear as uncollected to other classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    If say half of it is reskin, it gonna be 20+ mounts. Perfect timing. The 300 mounts achievement started to stress me.
    According to the Armory, there are 17 class specific order hall mounts that count towards it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    They changed it quite a few times.

Either way on the PTR, after I logged from my DK to my Hunter, I got the class mounts but they were under the unuseable tab but I had it.

On live I lose the mount after I log back on my Hunter, but I keep the mounts in the armory
    Would it count towards the 300 mount achievement?

Been awhile since I had a rare one and this one is nice to get. Done with this place, unless I want to farm the pets.

95 tries if you can't read it

Deleted
    Decided to get this one.. Figured might be able to get another saddle for when lion comes out :O
    Looks a bit goofy tho, haha.

Mount #329!

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Decided to get this one.. Figured might be able to get another saddle for when lion comes out :O
    Looks a bit goofy tho, haha.

Mount #329!

I think it looks amazing.. i'd be scared shitless if I saw a Turtzilla coming towards me, spears and all!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graharam View Post
    I think it looks amazing.. i'd be scared shitless if I saw a Turtzilla coming towards me, spears and all!

For me, when I ride around on mine, it looks like I'm riding a bucket. It looks cool from the side, but yeah top down, looks goofy.

Someone was selling a camel on my server, took the opportunity and bought it for 60k:

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple years ago, when I wasn't as serious about mount collecting, I had a spectral tiger card. I decided to only keep the swift, and sell the blue.

Well, fast forward to now. I definitely started to regret it... since I wanted a complete TCG collection. Finally today I completed that goal

Never have to buy another tcg... the Shorestrider and camel were by far the worst to get a hold of.