was lucky yesterday and got the first demon bunny from blistermaw when he was a wq. took me round 10 kills i think.

also, i farmed 12 eggs during the weekend and now i hope for the best.

Did my weekly Kara run with guildies, and Midnight dropped for one of them. They decided to give it to me, so I'm pretty happy about that! Makes #404!

Also finished all my argus mounts (minus the rep ones) by getting Blistermaw and lambent. Not bothering to post all the pictures though since they're pretty common it seems.

32 Tries for this one. Nightfallen and dreamweavers left.

edit: combo Lightforge Pilaf Machine

Last edited by Tyron; 2017-09-12 at 10:10 AM.

Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!
    Got the Crimson Slavermaw today, completing my collection of bunny-hop demon mounts. Only 1 mount that drops from rares left, which is the Mana Ray.

Mount numero 426
    WoW is no longer the following:
    - An RPG
    - An MMO
    - A game
    Sorry boys and girls, the Vanilla crowd hath spoken. You're not logged into a game, you're logged into doing laundry or reading a book.

Anyone know how to manually add new mounts to Rarity or have an item pack to import them? Looks like the creator hasn't added in any 7.3 mounts to the most recent version and isn't looking to fix it any time soon.

where do u get these eggs from?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    where do u get these eggs from?
    There are 4 cat rares on argus: naroua, varga, kaara and another one (cant remember the name) they can drop the eggs and you can carry more then one egg. it doesnt matter if your char did the questline for the wq, your char only needs to be able to enter argus. only 2 are online at the time. for me at least.
    _______

luck was with me yesterday...wrangler was wq and with the first kill i got the talbuk mount and later the moose from the highmountain rep chest. just one mount left -> the azuna thing x.x

Reading the comments, I didn't realise I was apparently quite lucky to have had two Mana Rays from 3 eggs (both on the same character too). Two eggs to hatch in ~3 days, so here's hoping my luck holds.

Otherwise I only have the Crimson Slavermaw from my first kill of Blistermaw and Cloudwing Hippogryph from first Farondis paragon chest.

Quote Originally Posted by silvalirum View Post
    There are 4 cat rares on argus: naroua, varga, kaara and another one (cant remember the name) they can drop the eggs and you can carry more then one egg. it doesnt matter if your char did the questline for the wq, your char only needs to be able to enter argus. only 2 are online at the time. for me at least.
    Sabuul. Aka. The evading wonder cat.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Anyone know how to manually add new mounts to Rarity or have an item pack to import them? Looks like the creator hasn't added in any 7.3 mounts to the most recent version and isn't looking to fix it any time soon.
    I would love this

At least 1400 kills since MoP across my account, but finally had the gold to pick it up off the BMAH (and first time I've seen it on my server since movng). Farming Sha on 20+ characters a week + all those coins takes forever so I'll be happy with the time saved. Legit my favourite mount in the game, followed closely by the spider which I purchased within seconds of the merchant being up the first time... So much gold spent but I guess I now don't really need to care about chasing a particular mount to use for quite some time *grins gleefully*
    Last edited by dasquee; 2017-09-13 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Otherwise I only have the Crimson Slavermaw from my first kill of Blistermaw and Cloudwing Hippogryph from first Farondis paragon chest.
    You are my antiluck. 186 kills for blistermaws mount and I just opened my 47th Farondis cache with no mount.

where do you get the eggs mounts are hatching from?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post

At least 1400 kills since MoP across my account, but finally had the gold to pick it up off the BMAH (and first time I've seen it on my server since movng). Farming Sha on 20+ characters a week + all those coins takes forever so I'll be happy with the time saved. Legit my favourite mount in the game, followed closely by the spider which I purchased within seconds of the merchant being up the first time... So much gold spent but I guess I now don't really need to care about chasing a particular mount to use for quite some time *grins gleefully*
    Was that on Khaz? If so, what'd it end up going for? Last I saw it was 3mil.

Waiting for it to come up on my server, I'm up to 5352 Sha attempts for no luck. At this point I just want to buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    where do you get the eggs mounts are hatching from?
    Read 6 replies up.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

I guess this was my lucky day

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Was that on Khaz? If so, what'd it end up going for? Last I saw it was 3mil.

Waiting for it to come up on my server, I'm up to 5352 Sha attempts for no luck. At this point I just want to buy it!
    Khaz/Dath yeah. 3.3 was my final bid I was leading all day with a few people outbidding me. Was prepared to go a fair bit higher though, bloody wanted it haha.

The Patient

3/5 paragon mounts collected now.

mount number 419 i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    You are my antiluck. 186 kills for blistermaws mount and I just opened my 47th Farondis cache with no mount.
    You're one unlucky guy ^^
    The first paragon mount I got was Cloudwing Hippogryph, then I got his 2 duplicates and it's the only paragon mount I have.

Also, managed to get my Acid Belcher, Maddened Chaosrunner and Biletooth Gnasher this week.

Managed to get the achieve after getting a bunch of mounts last night. 2 of the egg mounts, Lambent Mana Ray, Biletooth Gnasher and the Blizzcon virtual ticket mount.