10+ Year Old Account
    ...well nothing special, but 2 mounts in 4sec...cool...xD

Deleted
    Avenging Felcrusher! (Poor quality image due to being on laptop.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Was working towards 40 rbg wins for the season, not realizing how close I was to the 150 achievement. I also didn't realize said achievement now gave a saddle instead of just another wolf. Soooo...
    Oh that's fantastic! A much needed change.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2017-09-19 at 03:58 PM.

Just got 4th Cloudwing Hippogryph. Still no other paragon mount.
    Kill me pls

Kodo left! Was a nice break from hunting the blue proto-drake (160 attempts now)

Edit: 176 mounts now!
    Last edited by DutchOutcastbas; 2017-09-20 at 10:47 AM.

That didn't take long. 306 mounts!

Finally wasn't working when venomtail was up, thats the last of the Argus drops.

Vile Fiend - 18 kills
    Crimson Slavermaw - 4 kills
    Biletooth Gnasher - 5 Kills
    Acid Belcher - 1 kill
    Maddened Chaosrunner - 1 Kill
    Lambent Mana Ray - 4 kills

Got the 4th Egg mount, so that's all Argus drops done. Now I'mma do 1k more kills for the armored fel talbuk, and after that I'm just waiting on the Ur'zul as far as Argus mounts go. I got exalted with Argussian reach today as well. 439 mounts, the 450 dream before 8.0 is real!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Got the 4th Egg mount, so that's all Argus drops done. Now I'mma do 1k more kills for the armored fel talbuk, and after that I'm just waiting on the Ur'zul as far as Argus mounts go. I got exalted with Argussian reach today as well. 439 mounts, the 450 dream before 8.0 is real!
    439 mounts across all characters or 439 tracked as if it would be on the achievement? (usable on single character) If it's the latter...that's crazy, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    439 mounts across all characters or 439 tracked as if it would be on the achievement? (usable on single character) If it's the latter...that's crazy, man.
    I learned that the in-game counter counts faction mounts twice, 382 is the correct number going by the "Mounts owned" statistic from in-game.

Makes me a bit blue, but 382 or thereabouts? Better than the 300 I was at for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Pushing 400 by pursuing all those raid meta mounts I don't have!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-21 at 12:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Across all characters it's 457, so 439 is the number that'd be counted for the next achievement.
    I'm still not the biggest Mount hoarder out here! ^^

And still not a single damned Paragon mount... -_-
    The highest person in the world is only at 433 mounts http://guildox.com/rank/mounts

So, find your toon on there and thats the real number.

Deleted
    Across all characters it's 457, so 439 is the number that'd be counted for the next achievement.
    I'm still not the biggest Mount hoarder out here! ^^

And still not a single damned Paragon mount... -_-
    In the grand scheme of players I count myself a guy with a load of mounts. You're on another level. Good job, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    The highest person in the world is only at 433 mounts http://guildox.com/rank/mounts

So, find your toon on there and thats the real number.
    So the number listed in-game, wouldn't count for any upcoming achievement...? How's that going to work if they've cocked up the counter?
    As for GuildOx: How am I to interpret it? What's with the "needed" vs "attained" counters? A ton of mounts listed as "needed", I have. A ton of mounts listed as "attained", I don't have. And the mount counter (356) hasn't moved since I checked out that website during Legion's first week...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    So the number listed in-game, wouldn't count for any upcoming achievement...?
    No, that counter is counting the same mount twice, for the horde and alliance versions. The achievement tracker never counted those. It will probably count most of your class mounts though, guildox does. There is a tracker until your statistics ingame that will show a pretty close number as well iirc.

Last edited by Mymori; 2017-09-21 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    No, that counter is counting the same mount twice, for the horde and alliance versions. The achievement tracker never counted those. It will probably count most of your class mounts though, guildox does. There is a tracker until your statistics ingame that will show a pretty close number as well iirc.

Oooh, thank you!

Well, guess my happiness over 439 got itself a harsh blow... The new dream is 400 before 8.0, since my in-game Mounts owned is listed as 382.

At least I'll make the cut if they add a 350 achievement....

Gnasher after several kills finally.

Acid Belcher took relatively few kills.

Blistermaw Slavemaw one took so many. Over 100 kills among the alt army since week 1 of Argus.

And finally the HM Moose Paragon Rep Box after 40+ of them.

Leaves just the Azsuna Hippogryph and the three Elekks added for Army of of the Light. Unfortunately my first rep box with them a few days ago was a dud. Hoping for better luck with that one due to the possibility of three mounts...

Regarding Argus mounts, there is just Venomtail Skyfin and the Darkspore Mana Ray from the egg left. Venomtail has proven to be the most stingy along with Blistermaw.
    Last edited by Defender; 2017-09-21 at 08:57 AM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Deleted
    My first paragon chest from the Army of the Light and I got Glorious Felcrusher.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Guildox seems to buggy regarding quite a lot of mounts, considering thats my mount counter:

And I'm pretty sure I'm not 5 mounts over #1. And I'm missing old stuff like ZA Bear, No Gladi Mounts, AQ Drone, Black Proto and I can get lots of stuff like new Talbuks, 6+ Paragon Mounts etc

P.S: Guildox always takes ages to load ~_~
    To be honest, both guildox and the in game statistics seem to have strange counts. I know guildox for me would have me at 421 if it wasn't for the fact that it seems like no one is updating it since 7.3. That's where I make my additions from whenever I post on updates. But the in game statistics has me at 428. I wish they'd just add a bar counter beyond the achievement so everyone could be sure of where they are. I.E. Next mount achievement added at 350 will let you track to 600 mounts or something on the same toon.
    Last edited by Farath; 2017-09-21 at 11:47 AM.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Yeah, both counts are strange. My in-game stat number is 449 on my paladin, so I'm not totally sure what is being counted and not counted between guildox and stats page.

Also, my paladin should have 1 more than my DK, but guildox refuses to refresh my paladin for some reason.

I'm currently only missing the army of light elephants (3) and big love rocket for obtainable mounts. Until Antorus releases anyway.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I know the ingame counter has always shown me at one or two higher than the count I actually had, back when I could track via the ingame achievement, but since guildox won't update it's the closest thing I can think of to giving you an idea since simple armory is missing all 7.3 content and the mounts page ingame is very off.

Deleted
    First Paragon chest/mount,

Don't know how rare these will be, but I got exactly the one I wanted!