Emachines computer wont let me install windows7 from installation cd's

So I am working on a Newer Emachines computer that is roughly 2-3 years old and having a few issues.

The machine came with windows7 and has a built in restore feature (I have win7 pro on dvd however)

Wanted to do a fresh install of the pro version I tried both through windows and through computer bootup but I keep getting hit with the same error message (also tried a fresh copy of the home version and got same error message) both times the error message appeared directly after selecting the custom installation option.

I wanted a clean install without all the added factory set crap that bogs down the computer but now it appears even the factory restore feature is not working and giving me an error message about the drive configuration being changed causing the restore to abort (drive configuration has not been physically changed)

Windows installation ncountered an unexpected error, verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation Error code: 0xE0000100
    Last edited by skrump; 2013-05-17 at 06:40 PM.