Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Lei shen, I stopped counting at 300. fight is pretty much the same as raggy hc. spend the first 10min doing the same thing then the real shit happens.

Now up to 120 odd on dark animus hc. Not a fun fight tbh.

Sha Of Fear HC - 90 wipes

Council Of Elders HC - 140 wipes

Animus HC - 170 wipes, including 0,5% wipe, guild disbanded.
    Shaman since MoP, Raider since Vanilla

eXample - Semi HC 12/14HC guild

I think we managed 180 wipes on Iron Qon heroic, hurray for phase 1 fuck ups :P In contrast Horridon heroic took us about 15 wipes the very next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I think we managed 180 wipes on Iron Qon heroic, hurray for phase 1 fuck ups :P In contrast Horridon heroic took us about 15 wipes the very next week.
    180 o.o? Uh. It took us uhm. 8. The fuck dude.

So far, it's about 230 odd attempts on lei shen heroic, including two 3% wipes last night, pre-5.3. Very dissapointed we didn't get to do him "pre-nerf", but oh well .

If memory serves me right, our heroic progress was:

~20 Jin-rok.
    ~20 Horridon.
    ~15 Council (we played it smart and skipped it for 2 resets in favor of encounters that were more focused on performance than gear, making the kill quite easy).
    ~30 tortos
    ~45 Megaera.
    ~30 Ji kun.
    ~40 Durumu (again, skipped for awhile).
    ~80 Primordius (had a 1% wipe on 12th attempt, then spent 3 more nights before actually killing him. RNG fuckfest of dimensions, black oozes spawning behind the boss while he's casting evolution, constant postules/ventral sacs).
    101 Dark animus.
    8 Iron Qon.
    ~60
    ~230 Lei Shen and counting.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2013-05-22 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    180 o.o? Uh. It took us uhm. 8. The fuck dude.
    Killed him last night for 2nd kill, took us 3 attempts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

Ambershaper HC hands down.

Tanks ftw!

Oondasta. Don't actually raid yet, but something like Oondasta grinds my gears. People just chuck themselves at it, and its not Nalak, Sha or Galleon. Had two sub 1% wipes on him in a row and almost flipped the desk.

Not really relevant I guess compared to folks with their Trollduar, but my personal peeve

Not got round to Durummu or Lei Shen LFR, but from what I'm hearing it will be... interesting.. xD
    Alliance - Shadowsong

Horde - Tarren-Mill
    Culmination - Nulo - Amissio - Dreadnought

Council I think. We were severely undergeared.

Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

i've only been heroic raiding since 5.2 in MoP, but for ToT I can say:
    defenetly horridon heroic. took us nearly 100 wipes.
    shortly later we went an killed council heroic and primordius heroic in about 5 tries each...

It's amazing how some bosses that my group has found lolez have ended up appearing multiple times here, yet our nightmares don't crop up all that much.

Horridon "felt" the worst, and probably had statistically the most wipes. We worked a little longer on Lei Shen, but that fight simply felt much more forgiving. Worst boss of the expansion for us, however, is Amber Shaper Un'sok; for some reason, people just couldn't come to grips with their job on that fight. Very, very infuriating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, it is possible for people, many people actually, to not think very highly of World of Warcraft. Those self same people may even consider other games in the genre superior due to their own subjective qualifiers. Qualifiers which are just as valid as the subjective qualifiers of those whom believe World of Warcraft is a "23 out of 10".

Heroic lei shen 70+ Still counting.
    Before that, 120 wipes on Dark animus.

Hunter - Monk - Warlock - Shaman - Paladin
    <Immersion> - Alliance 25 man guild @ Frostmane Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrage View Post
    Animus HC - 170 wipes, including 0,5% wipe, guild disbanded.
    :<

Alas, I was part of three guilds that were wrecked by Ragnaros so can sympathise to a certain extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, it is possible for people, many people actually, to not think very highly of World of Warcraft. Those self same people may even consider other games in the genre superior due to their own subjective qualifiers. Qualifiers which are just as valid as the subjective qualifiers of those whom believe World of Warcraft is a "23 out of 10".

Pandaren Monk
    I'm in this very casual raiding guild, whereas group1 got one HC down, and group 2 is at Durumu. After 2 weeks of wiping on Horridon, we pretty much one shot everything up to Durumu. For some reason I cant seem to stay alive at that boss as a DK tank when I stand in the yellow light for the second time.. Dunno what I do wrong, but I feel like shit everytime I die there x] (First tier I ever tank and play a DK, so I just keep on blaming it on that ^^)
    Did some raiding last tier, only cleared MSV though, and out of those I need to say Elegon25.. Getting 25 man to do the right thing was hard! Then we got tired one night and went 10 man after most of the guildies logged off after a night of wiping and one shot him, so easy boss...

So my listing would be something like this:
    1. Horridon
    2. Durumu, cuz I fuck it up and cant take the dmg..
    3. Elegon25 with a very casual group..
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

Horridon HC until now. Took us 3 weeks and around 110 wipes to beat him

What's wipe?

Normal Garalon. We didn't wipe there ridicilously much, but it was clearly the biggest cockblock for our raid at the time (not least because of roster problems, we only started recruiting after MoP launch, and figuratively went through hell to find stable healers).

Edit:
    We decided to quit after 4 weeks of ToT due to RL commitments, during which we only killed Jin'rokh hc (which is the only hc boss we attempted), so I can't really tell if Horridon, for example, would've caused us to wipe more.
    Last edited by Galm; 2013-05-22 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Killed him last night for 2nd kill, took us 3 attempts.
    Second kills are always far easier than the first, because you don't have to learn the fight =P. We oneshot things like Council second kill etc - my disbelief was that they could spend 180 wipes LEARNING qon. That seems really, really extreme (especially concidering how long 180 wipes takes, as I've just gone through that with lei shen).

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I'm in this very casual raiding guild, whereas group1 got one HC down, and group 2 is at Durumu. After 2 weeks of wiping on Horridon, we pretty much one shot everything up to Durumu. For some reason I cant seem to stay alive at that boss as a DK tank when I stand in the yellow light for the second time.. Dunno what I do wrong, but I feel like shit everytime I die there x] (First tier I ever tank and play a DK, so I just keep on blaming it on that ^^)
    Did some raiding last tier, only cleared MSV though, and out of those I need to say Elegon25.. Getting 25 man to do the right thing was hard! Then we got tired one night and went 10 man after most of the guildies logged off after a night of wiping and one shot him, so easy boss...

So my listing would be something like this:
    1. Horridon
    2. Durumu, cuz I fuck it up and cant take the dmg..
    3. Elegon25 with a very casual group..
    The reason you die when standing in the yellow beam second time on Durumu is because you shouldn't :P. You get a stacking damage-taken debuff from the beams that lasts the entire encounter, so you're supposed to have people rotate which beam they stand in, so the buff never keeps stacking up. So if you go yellow first, go blue second etc :P.
    Offtopic, but hey, might help you guys out a bit.

RNG shaper during T14 farm was always a wipe fest due to people being incapable with vehicles. I think heroic Lei Shen might be getting close, though.

I haven't got numbers, but from memory i'd say it's been Spirit Kings for me. It was the nail in the coffin for my old 25 man.

Reading through this thread, i'm REALLY glad we left Horridon HC till later in our progress. We visited him last week for the first time as our 5th Heroic boss, and had him down within 2 hours. Can imagine it would have been a totally different story if we aimed for linear progress.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)
    Amputechture - Protection Paladin (Armory)
    Absolved [5/13HC] - No longer raiding