10+ Year Old Account

(A) Uncommon Sense LF dps and healer for weekend prog group (1/12 reg)

Looking for 3 dps and one healer who know what they are doing, are willing to show up on time every week, can perform consistantly, and have intimate knowledge of their class.

"Why are you so low on progression, you're bad huh." The reason we've only downed Jin'Rokh is because my group has had a few recruits lately who SAY that they will be attending, then don't show up. So it's like we have to pug people every week. Pugs don't make for good groups. I want to have my ten people, so that we can actually make decent progress for our group.

That being said let me tell a little about my guild.

We use EPGP to distribute loot. You receive 200 EP for downing a boss. You receive 10 EP for each Golden Lotus you contribute to the guild bank (maximum 20 per week) The more EP you have, the higher priority on gear you have.

We are usually always on, giving people instant queues for running LFRs, doing dailies, helping each other in every way we can. We do not, however, give people money.

We are on the Doomhammer realm.

Now, onto what we need.

Druid, lock, and DK are what we prefer. We only have 1 Brez at the moment, and it's from our DK tank. Other than that, a rogue, or paladin (holy or ret) would be nice.

If you have any questions or are interested, add frosty7#1437 on RealID. I look forward to talking to you.
    Last edited by Bullfrøg; 2013-05-17 at 08:23 PM.