Deleted

Installing custom UI, bit stuck.

So, I've downloaded my first User made UI pack (Alex's from Fatboss, for reference) and I installed it, presumably how It should be and it hasn't worked out. The addons are all there but they aren't configured so everything looks new and awful. Shit's all over the place and I'm scared.

Since I haven't done this before, and I've only ever used my own interface, I need some help.

What I'll do is run through everything I have done, and hopefully someone will pick up on something (*hopefully*)

1 - Downloaded Account and Interface folders
    2 - Backed up personal WTF and Interface folders
    3 - Replaced Account folder inside WTF with downloaded Account folder
    4 - Altered folder names (Account name, realm name and character name) with personal information
    5 - Replaced Interface folder with downloaded Interface folder (Replaced, not merged)
    6 - Loaded up WoW, re-input previously saved account info

Options configurations are set to default, as are addon configurations. What I've essentially got are all of Alex's addons, but they're not set-up the way he has them, which was why I was initially drawn to download his UI.

Any help is appreciated, I feel I've missed something very small that just exacerbated thing.

Thanks
    Desp

Deleted
    Dont know if you watched THIS already, but this could help you setting your UI up.