What stat priority to have one set of gear for Affliction and Destro

I like both Affliction and Destruction. Right now I've usually been using Destruction, and I've been relying on Ask Mr Robot to show me what to gem/enchant/reforge. However, what works for Destro doesn't work for Affliction (AMR has me looking for Crit, Affliction would have me going Mastery > Haste). I can't recall where I saw it but I once saw a decent strategy to be good with both with one set of gear instead of two. I think it was Hit > Mastery > Haste to a certain breakpoint but I can't remember said breakpoint.

Can someone provide advice for a gearing strategy that would let me switch between Afflic and Destro and be good at both? I know that AMR for Affliction has a Hit Cap build that is Hit > Mastery > Haste > Crit so could I use that stat weight for both, or do I need to play around with custom stat weights to get it correct?

I only raid casually, usually LFR and filling a spare spot sometimes for T14 clears and Jin'rokh so I know that I won't be able to maximize everything, but I'd like to switch between Affliction and Destruction without taking a major hit to either by fully gearing for the other.
    NOBLESHIELD
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Twitch Stream | Wayniac#1291

For destro, all 3 stats are pretty close together. So reforge optimally for Affliction. With the meta gem, I think haste takes priority. So I would go with a haste build. Mastery is still good for afflic, but crits isn't. So I would go haste or mastery or a combination of both. It isn't going to be a significant difference anyway.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

I often play haste heavy affliction, but dabble in destro every now and again, it's perfectly functional with affliction haste values (read; functional, not optimal), you should have no problem putting out competitive dps with it if you play well, be prepared to get frustrated at conflag taking incin below 1 sec cast time with meta gem procs / bl though, it's annoying as hell, but it's the price you'll have to pay if you don't want to reforge regularly.
    Last edited by Nagassh; 2013-05-18 at 03:46 PM.

haste is still valuable for single target dps well over the 10k haste mark for destro. problem is, there arent too many single target fights in ToT, so a heavy mastery build for destro tend to be better.