iLvL 518 Holy Paladin. LF raid team.

Plain and simple I am interested in raid team thats clearing ToT if not much better.

I have experience on heroic content during dragon soul era. And I have raid lead for current content. 11/12 in ToT and have gotten the last boss to 8%.

The best conditions would be for someone to pay my transfer but if its not possible I dont mind paying it.

Add me on bnet if you need more info or can grant me some more info.

ToCoolForYou#1741

Hi, Jovach

Age of Aggression is looking for a few more exceptional players! AoA is a top 100 US 25man guild on Illidan, we have been raiding since 2007, and we are currently 8/13H ToT (15/16H Tier 14). Raid times are Tues / Wed / Thurs 10pm CST - 2am CST (server times).

Check out the links below or contant one of us in game for more info, Healgäsm (Moravishon#1237), Hawksster (Hawk#1131), or Pallypwnd (Ninjaxin#1277).

Application: http://aoa.dkpsystem.com/app.php
    AoA website: http://www.aoa-guild.com
    AoA logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/12136/
    WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...+of+Aggression
    MMO Champion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...S-82-25man-LFM

Hiya,

Please send me a tell in-game when you are available. I'd like to chat about possibly bringing your group in. Below is our guild recruitment spam.

<IQ > 10M alliance guild is recruiting solid raiders to join our weekday or weekend core raid team. We are a semi-hardcore, family-oriented and drama free raiding guild, and we are currently 1/13 HM ToT.

Weekdays: Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays @ 8:00pm-11:00pm (EST)
    Weekends: Saturdays & Sundays @ 6:00pm-10:00pm (EST)

If you are interested in joining us and/or would like more information about IQ, please visit our website at iqguild.enjin.com. or Bnet Foxxe @ Foxxe#1123

Thank you.

Execute Phase - 4/13HM Horde 10 Man

4 Night schedule: Mon-Thurs 9-1 EST (We usually end before the 1am mark, but in strict progression if we are close to a kill we may push to it)

Raid team is currently made up solid core group, and now starting to pump out quick progression. Could still use 1 more solid player to put us at the level we want, and a holy pally would be a perfect fit.

Warbroken#1488

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 3/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Hunters(as we have 0)
    Holy Paladins(as we have 0)
    DPS Warriors(as we soon will have 0)
    Mistweaver Monks
    Restoration Shamans
    ...and exceptional players. Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Due to summer schedule changes we have a few openings, specifically one core healer spot.

Borderline Amazing is a 3 year old heroic raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow.

3/13H in 25M

3 Days
    Tues-Thurs
    8:00pm - 12:00am EST

Solace#1490

Hi there!
    My name is Orphie and I am the recruiting officer of Steadfast. We're currently seeking a Holy Paladin for our 10m group. If you haven't found a home yet, my guild leader and I would love to chat with you. Please see below for more information.

<Steadfast> is currently recruiting for two spots in our 10m group; a ranged DPS and healer. We run a 12 man roster for instances in which someone can’t be here. We completely understand that “stuff” happens and is the reason for our “expanded roster.”

For our DPS spot we are looking for a Balance Druid with a running Restoration OS or a Warlock.

For our Healer position we are seeking one of four classes; a Shaman, Monk, Paladin, or Resto Druid, all of which will need to have/keep a running DPS OS.

We will help you gear up and the guild will pay for repairs for raiders, gems, food, flasks, gems, and enchants are also included.

Please have an ilvl of at least 510 (we are willing to work with you on this) and the availability to raid on Sun. 9:30pm - 11:30pm PST and Tues/Wed 9:30pm - 12:30am PST. We also expect at least a 90% attendance rate.

We went 6/6H MSV (getting the feat of strength), 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES. We moved on to ToT at patch launch and are currently 1/13H and are ready for more!

I look forward to speaking with you if you'd like.
    Real-ID Orph#1909
    Or look for Asllana on the server. She is our guild leader.
    Asllana#1512

Silvermoon - US - Horde

Hello!

I hope you are doing well, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this message. I represent an organization that is currently 2/13 heroic. We are seeking progression driven players for our 25m raid team. Our 3 day 12 hour raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6-10pm MST. To be clear, we keep our raid spots competitive, and you would be considered (performance based) for our core raid. I’d like to also mention that we are specifically looking for a Holy Pally at the moment.

Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience:
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

We are only considering players that have completed 11/12 normal. In addition we are looking for players that currently have an average item-level of 505 or better. If you were to apply (http://www.severitygaming.com/mop) or speak with an officer in the next 24 hours and everything checked out we'd be able to offer you a core raid spot for this upcoming week's raid (5/28).

My contact details are the following:
    In-Game: Delacour#1483
    E-Mail: Delacour@severitygaming.com

If you are unable to get ahold of me within 24 hours, my administrative staff can be contacted using the following means.
    In-Game: Ilikaz (Ilikaz#1564), Serrias (Siriusa#1503)
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Infinite Dream (25man)
    Stormrage US/PVE [Chicago Data Center, server is on EST] (Ruin Battlegroup)

Schedule Tues,Wed,Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST

Infinite Dream is looking to recruit players for our 25 man raid team. The caliber of player on our pervious server, Korialstrasz, left us with no choice but to server transfer our guild so that we would be able to actively recruit members to bolster our ranks. This is not the kind of guild that shoots for world number kills but we are the kind of guild that finds lack of progression due to attendance and member performance issues unacceptable. That being said, we will offer a list of requirements and what we have to offer.

Benefits:
    Flasks
    Food
    Repairs
    Enchants
    All provided for you at no cost if you pass your thirty day trial.
    Tradeskill mats or combines can be purchased with DKP.

Requirements:
    Know your class (this means all your abilities, not just your rotation)
    Maintain 75+% attendance and give greater than one hour notice if you must miss a raid.
    Understand that the greater good is more important than your ego.
    Accept constructive criticism that will be offered in a mature and respectful manor.
    Have a working microphone and be willing/able to contribute in mumble.
    Show up for raids on time and fully prepared (researching fights beforehand so that you know what to expect upon working on new content is a must).

Gear:
    Gear is distributed through a weighted roll system. Because our members understand their stat weights and the stat weights of those in their stat/armor type weighted rolls has been a successful means of distributing gear amongst our raid.

Current Needs
    Tanks:
    (Closed)

Melee:
    (Closed)

Ranged Dps:
    Boomkin (High)
    Warlock (Medium)
    Mage (High)
    Priest (Medium)
    Hunter (Medium)
    Shaman (Low)

Healers:
    Monk (Low)
    Pally (High)
    Shaman (Low)
    Druid (Medium)
    Priest (Closed)

To be like the cool kids we will include “exceptional players should feel free to apply regardless of listed needs”

Apply online at: www(dot)infinite-dream(dot)net

If you have questions you may contact me via battle tag: Val#1893

<Badaclysm> is a 10 man raiding guild looking for a few more people to join our core raiding team to push more progression.

We are currently in very high demand for core raiding spots no benches with Badaclysm.

1 holy paly

if you are exceptional at your class and would like to join feel free to message anyone online and they will point you in the direction of an officer and we can see if a spot has opened.

Raid Schedule: all times are server time.
    We raid Monday through Thursday from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm.

Currently we are 1/13h and are recruiting one last spot as we dive deeper into heroic content

About Badaclysm:

Badaclysm originally named Cataclysm of the realm Khaz Modan, we were formed near the end of the Burning Crusade expansion that was composed of the top 2 raiding 25 man guilds of the time.

During the WotLK expansion we killed all bosses at content and were able to aquire the prestigious title of Grand Crusader and still have 4 of them on our raiding roster today.
    With Cataclsym we again were the top of our server with all content dead with all of our raiders having end boss mounts going into the next expansion.

The release of MoP brought on some hardships we lost a great number of raiders and were basically forced into 10 man raiding. We lost a couple more from our roster and in order to continue to raid we jumped ship from our sinking server and ended up here where we stand today.

Loot System:
    We divide loot by means of a loot council. It is made up of officers who have a good understanding of the importance of certain stats for individual classes/specs. We take into consideration various factors such as:

• Raid attendance.
    • Previous Loot.
    • Current Gear.
    • Performance.

How to apply
    If you are interested in joining, whisper myself, ßashin, stikkman, or hõts or you can add me on real id with Cheesebert #1264