Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WTF is wrong with pvp, Blizz gone way to far

Just back after longer break and im shocked whats goin on in pvp, BURST and HEALS a out of controle.
    Rogue murdering me in few sec, no matter what i use those mofos just faceroll me
    Monk healers a untouchable u attack u get stun, disarm, u cant slow him at all
    Ele shaman killing you in few sec with all those retarded insta casts
    Druid healers blinking like mages or just poping deterence from hunter
    Hunter with whole pack of pets tearing you apart
    Mages, well they just like always
    Locks got more hp than my DK as tank, not mention retarded damage, pet, shield, self heal...probably forget few things
    Holy palas unstopable, they run around like headless chickens, u cant slow them, 1 cast and HP full from 50%
    Spriests retarded damage, HP swap, dont mention fear spam..
    I think only class i cant complain about a warrior, looks they got badly nerfed
    Im playing frost DK, im not pro player, i think im good enough, got alot experience in bg, over 250k hk means im playing alot, im not brainless zerker, always trying play to win not only try top damage or farm kills, still half time in combat im just stuned, blinded, rooted , feared, slowed, disarmed... its the way to get fun in pvp?
    Granted i dont have top pvp gear, 3 parts of Tyranical, rest Mal, 65% resi and 49% pvp power 383k HP , im totally shocked how pvp looks now, its only me who thinks like that?I always was fan of pvp in WoW but right now its a unbalanced shit, cluster f..k
    p.s.
    forgive my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Madorc View Post
    BURST and HEALS a out of controle.
    Wouldnt that mean everyone is equal?

I find it fairly funny that a DK is complaining about sitting in cc too long when they have the most combined cc breaks of any class. Heres the deal, spec lichborne and desecrated ground and deaths advance for bgs, you will be pretty much unstoppable. I bet you dont complain when your obliterate is hitting people for half their health but seems fair to complain about other classes. For every class I play I can complain about others and what they do seeming OP, that is until you actually play it and see that they need most of those abilities or its not as easy as it looks.

Yea pvp is a bit nuts right now but 5.3 is going to fix alot of things im guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Yea pvp is a bit nuts right now but 5.3 is going to fix alot of things im guessing.
    Lol I've heard that before.

DKs are super strong in pvp right now, especially in arenas when they cheese into blood presence

The amount of burst a DK/Hunter/Mage can do is absurd.

Really makes doing any BGs boring if a class can 3-4 shot you with 70% + resi.

Lol do yourself a favour and go back on the long break because it ain't getting better any time soon. I haven't played for almost a month now and filled that space with another RPG called maplestory. If a shitty cheesy 2D game tickles my fancy over WoW then something is definitely wrong.

PvP now is just down hill until they think of something different for next xpac (different isn't always good but ya know).

eee u trying to say obliterate hiting for 200k on geared ppl? heh biggest i saw was 130k on some 315 k hp probably pve geared char. i dont see nothing funny about my complains, maby try dk yourself, you will see what rogue can do in few sec, even blood speced its not east to beat those bastards, if they not morons they just vanish, im speced lichborn and chillblains, didnt check desecrated ground but will give a shoot, and pls dont defend rogues, they OP all time from vanilla, its just boring to see those f..s beating everything without any problems...

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 05:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post

Pls frost cant 3 shoot ppl, any def cd and u see 50k obliterate crits, its impossible to hit 3-4 times for 100k damage in a row

Deleted
    Ele shaman killing you in few sec with all those retarded insta casts
    h
    Stopped taking your serious here. Really if you get killed 1v1 vs an ELE shaman as a DK , sorry then there is no room for you in PVP. Unless the shaman is multi glad and knows his shit then aight, but since you mentioned BGS i don't expect you run into a multi glad or multi HOTA/HOTH running into you alot of times.

Rest i can aggree with it is indeed out of controll....my hunter ( almost full tyranical ) goes within seconds from 100% to around 20-30 % when VS a mage or a rogue , don't came at me with me POP DETERENCE RLLOLOLO, caus when your stunned ( most of the times VS mage / rogue ) i cannot pop my deterence , i have to use my trinket on opener else i am dead anyway..so yes pvp is OUT of controll atm. Pretty sad

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Stopped taking your serious here. Really if you get killed 1v1 vs an ELE shaman as a DK , sorry then there is no room for you in PVP. Unless the shaman is multi glad and knows his shit then aight, but since you mentioned BGS i don't expect you run into a multi glad or multi HOTA/HOTH running into you alot of times.

Rest i can aggree with it is indeed out of controll....my hunter ( almost full tyranical ) goes within seconds from 100% to around 20-30 % when VS a mage or a rogue , don't came at me with me POP DETERENCE RLLOLOLO, caus when your stunned ( most of the times VS mage / rogue ) i cannot pop my deterence , i have to use my trinket on opener else i am dead anyway..so yes pvp is OUT of controll atm. Pretty sad
    Hey chill, its a true about ele shammy, he can destroy you in few sec, u think u always run with all cds avaiable to use? what about u cant silence him, or get to him in melee range, wtf u can do? AMS works few sec, after u a dead meat, they cast so fast and got alot insta % its just sick, they dont have this level of controle as mages but they bursty like hell... im not a glad or some super pro pvp god, still every week im goin to arena to get fast cap, guess what, im goin with my friend on his ele shaman, i know what he can do, he winning fight, i just need to stop enemy, ppl dying so fast , most of our fights takes about 1 min, no matter its healer team or dps team, its them or us...its a split of secomd when he press his cds

Deleted
    Hey chill, its a true about ele shammy, he can destroy you in few sec, u think u always run with all cds avaiable to use? what about u cant silence him, or get to him in melee range, wtf u can do? AMS works few sec, after u a dead meat, they cast so fast and got alot insta % its just sick, they dont have this level of controle as mages but they bursty like hell... im not a glad or some super pro pvp god, still every week im goin to arena to get fast cap, guess what, im goin with my friend on his ele shaman, i know what he can do, he winning fight, i just need to stop enemy, ppl dying so fast , most of our fights takes about 1 min, no matter its healer team or dps team, its them or us...its a split of secomd when he press his cds
    He pops ascendance , you silence him , then interrupt , ascendance is over. Bye DMG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    All the bursty classes and the op healers yes. There are still classes and specs that dont
    rely on insane burst or op healing output tho

He pops ascendance , you silence him , then interrupt , ascendance is over. Bye DMG

If you got brain you will keep trinket ready for silence so no, damage comming

People are really REALLY underestimating both shammy dps specs. Both are more than rank 1 viable already on live and are going to be monsters come 5.3 with how potent hybrid healing is on PTR.

Any elemental shaman with half a brain can easily force a dk to ams early without even popping ascendance. The ability also lasts longer than both a dk stun and silence combined nevermind the shammy trinketing either. And the shammy only really needs half of the cd's duration to get a kill off with how crazy burst is in 5.2. Luckily it's lower in 5.3 with the pvp power nerf but it's still the strongest burst in the game by a massive margin.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post

ur saying a frost dk can kill you in 3 hits you must suck mate cos the highest ive hit as a frost dw dk in pvp against geared players is like 70 - 80k and thats a crit not a normal hit i agree with mages and hunters tho there burst is way worse than any class atm, but blizzard posted about amges a few days ago i think and ppl got pissed cos of class favoritsm

Deleted
    They have been working on PvP ballance for almost 10 years and result is ... Well the pvp is even more unballanced than it was in vanilla times, lol. More they are trying to fix it, more they are screwing everything.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    I find it fairly funny that a DK is complaining about sitting in cc too long when they have the most combined cc breaks of any class. Heres the deal, spec lichborne and desecrated ground and deaths advance for bgs, you will be pretty much unstoppable. I bet you dont complain when your obliterate is hitting people for half their health but seems fair to complain about other classes. For every class I play I can complain about others and what they do seeming OP, that is until you actually play it and see that they need most of those abilities or its not as easy as it looks.

A Dk that complains about pvp... is just really really fucking bad at the game.
    @ OP, the way you describe it seems pretty balanced if every class is OP.

Problem is they are stubborn and just flat refuse to make the PVP side of the game work differently mechanically then the PVE side of the game. Thus both sides just screw each other up constantly. You can keep the 'spirit' of spells and abilities the same on both sides but the raw output and lengths can be altered to make balance a lot more effective.

But if anything is really out of control it is CC abilities. If they refuse to get rid of some in PVP then they could at least shorten the length of them. Stuns and fears in particular are ridiculous. Healing and burst at least in theory should balance each other out (they don't but should). CC just kind of makes it to where the game can be cheesed. More so since some of the CC's take no skill. Just blind AOE CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    No. It simply means there are two extreme problems that come into play at different times. Three if you also think crowd control is also one.

really? lvb crit for what 60/70k? but lets say it crits for 100k. it still means it should cast it 3/4 times. still far from a few sec where in that time you could have healed your self. stun him silence him. and if you melee his face he is going to try and kite you. so he will nowhere near going to kill you in a few sec. just standing there eating stuff is not real pvp.