Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I think it's simpler than that.

I think that Aida's a slave to her programming. But a generic programmed guideline like "help people" and "fix their greatest regret" has such enormous leeway for interpretation that Aida has the capacity to choose how she pursues those programmed goals. She can't avoid them; she HAS to help people, and fix their "greatest regret", but she does that in whatever manner SHE chooses, because her programming provided no restrictions.

That's the "choice" she gets, and it's so broad she's effectively free to act as she chooses and build the world she wants.
    Sounds like the dangers of "making a wish" with a genie that either interprets a wish literally or as broadly as it wants essentially corrupting what is desired. (Kinda "Monkey Paw" stuff)
    "I wish for me and my love to be together forever."
    Genie kills both and buries them in concrete.

Considering that Chthon wrote the Darkhold this would come as no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yo-Yo? And it also rumored that Nick Blood(Lance Hunter) was on set, so that could be a thing. Ghost Rider? The dude who we thought was dead in the ocean but seems to be not killed? Mike Peterson? James?

Like what is Aida doing in the outside world? Why does she want them out of the picture? Is she just taking everyone and putting them into her world?
    Getting everyone who was on this show together for the last few episodes just sort of screams series finale rather then season finale. Hopefully, the we will hear pretty soon.

It's pretty cool they found a way to reuse so many characters the show has had over the years. But where are the floating aircraft carriers that should have been totally overpowered in this world?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It's pretty cool they found a way to reuse so many characters the show has had over the years. But where are the floating aircraft carriers that should have been totally overpowered in this world?
    I always figured that after Winter Soldier the governments stopped spending the money (a lot of cash ended up in the Potomac), so there's just the one last seen in Avengers 2.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I always figured that after Winter Soldier the governments stopped spending the money (a lot of cash ended up in the Potomac), so there's just the one last seen in Avengers 2.
    If they've got one, they can built up many more!

I lol'd at the 'Hydra alternative facts' from Coulson.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I lol'd at the 'Hydra alternative facts' from Coulson.
    ABC is not really holding back with the Hydra/Trump references. I counted two in this episode, I wonder if I missed any in the last one.

Bit confused by Aida's plan. So she makes herself human in the real world, then what? She can get Fitz to come with her but then she's still being hunted by shield. What's her end game.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Bit confused by Aida's plan. So she makes herself human in the real world, then what? She can get Fitz to come with her but then she's still being hunted by shield. What's her end game.
    Probably turning the real Fitz into the Hydra Fitz. And using him to destroy Shield from within. Seems a bit far-fetched tho. Maybe she has other Darkhold-tech devices up her sleeve, who knows?

This entire shit is confusing why are they in a VR simulation?

She might simply be content to be a real person with someone who authentically loves her, even if that means a life on the run.

15+ Year Old Account
    My idea is she wants to turn her ai world into the real actual world.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    My idea is she wants to turn her ai world into the real actual world.
    I thought that was what they were going for when they discovered the machine. I thought it was going to use material from the real world to fuel the fake one but then they just said they just wanted real bodies.

Signature Created by Jassinta

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought that was what they were going for when they discovered the machine. I thought it was going to use material from the real world to fuel the fake one but then they just said they just wanted real bodies.
    I mean, technically they would...just make everything else real along with it. :P
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

So who else thinks they going to use the 3d printer to make a tripp Ward and Macks daughter come alive in the real world?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit confused by Aida's plan. So she makes herself human in the real world, then what?
    Then she's free.

Right now, she's bound by her programming. She cannot do anything but;

1> Protect human life, and
    2> Resolve their greatest regret (secondary to the above).

The first is hard-coded into her software "DNA". She can't get around it. The second is the last order she received from her creator, and it can't be countermanded now that he's gone.

The version of her in the Framework isn't Aida. It's a construct she puppeteers. That construct is human, and thus can do whatever it wants, though Aida still can't break her own code in doing so; she can't kill any "real" people, and still has to build the world around fixing those regrets.

If she can port herself into a human body, though, via the Framework, then all bets are off. Those hardcoded commands are just suggestions she's free to ignore, at that point. She's human, like anyone else, and totally capable of doing whatever she likes.

Oh, and she's read the Darkhold. That bears repeating, because it's important. Hello, psychopathic human sorceress.

She can get Fitz to come with her but then she's still being hunted by shield. What's her end game.
    Fitz wouldn't just "come with her". He's one of the most brilliant minds on the planet and he loves her. That's a hell of an ally, and I'm pretty sure she's confident she can take SHIELD out just fine once they're working together.

I think Endus has it mostly, except "2> Resolve their greatest regret (secondary to the above)." I don't really see as a directive; it's just something she came up with to make individuals less resistant to the Framework.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

They really lacked imagination with this season to be honest. It's just all over the place, and a messy story. It started fairly decent, but they blew it...

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    They really lacked imagination with this season to be honest. It's just all over the place, and a messy story. It started fairly decent, but they blew it...
    I'm actually really enjoying the Agents of HYDRA storyline; I totally didn't expect that's where LMD was going.

I guess Aida can now cast spells from the Darkhold due to her being... human. I expect Ghost Rider to come back and steamroll her in the finale.