Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Right, but the big selling point of the MCU is the interconnection. In the films, everything ties together. And then you've got the TV shows, which oddly aren't. And the reason basically boils down to pissing matches between producers. We don't even need cameos, just references and nods, avoiding those references and nods or being cagey about them (as the Netflix shows are) just seems . . . weird, in context.
    I still get it, I just can't seem to be even a hint of irritated by it. The precedent from the comics couch my expectations I guess.

The show was always very bland to me. A milquetoast show that had zero-feel of any danger whatsoever.
    I didn't hate it...but, didn't really like it either.

I assume spoilers are okay in this thread, but just in case -

Any thoughts on who the red-eyed aliens are? They're not ringing any bells for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I assume spoilers are okay in this thread, but just in case -

Any thoughts on who the red-eyed aliens are? They're not ringing any bells for me.
    Idk, maybe they're low budget pink kree? They'd look caucasian of sorts.
    Daisy fighting the kree in melee felt really odd. They looked too weak, after all she's just (in)human without extra strength when not using her powers.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-12-11 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Idk, maybe they're low budget pink kree? They'd look caucasian of sorts.
    Daisy fighting the kree in melee felt really odd. They looked too weak, after all she's just (in)human without extra strength when not using her powers.
    It was a little weird yeah.

Overall liking the season so far other than Gemma, who I think is a somewhat out of character. I feel like she'd know to keep herself in check a bit more at this point.

I really hope this isn't the case but I'm suspecting something like Fitz is Deke's dad or grandfather or something family related.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Is this show really tanking in the states? Wasn't it like really popular last 2-3 seasons? I noticed it's been shoved to a Friday slot too... and wasn't Daisy going to go to the inhumans show?

Just confusing, I don't see why it's dropped so badly in popularity, it's not any worse than it ever was and it's an interesting enough story so far. I wonder if it will intersect with inhumas and how/when.

The episodes on this show just keep going at top speed. Was good to see Fitz and Hunter get down to business again!

And I fucking lost it at "I know".

I have to say I'm quite enjoying this current story arc. I really, really hated the whole LMD/Framework bullshit, but space opera I can 100% get behind. It's one of the best parts of the show so far, for my tastes anyway.

Deleted
    A lot more enjoyable than the inhuman crap, or the virtual reality crap. My personal opinion only, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fitz is the best part of this show.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Wow. Just wow. This reminds me why I love this show! I don't think I've disliked any arc of the whole series. Gotta say I enjoy it much more than anything Netflix does. Imo, the best superhero show out there. Amazing acting, plot, setting...

Perfect!

I love this show. Every season they've managed to make it better than the last. Though season 1 is still my favorite season. That hub episode where Fitz got stuck in the door was hilarious. Though I have to say I assumed That Fitz would've found the obelisk. I didn't expect him to be cryofrozen.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Fitz is the best part of this show.
    I'm just really hoping he gets fully in touch with his "bad self" this season. Let that time in the Framework be exactly what he needed to unlock the absolute ruthless badassery he needs to go toe-to-toe with these folks. No dicking around or hesitating, just do whatever needs to be done.

The speed at which he said "fuck it, freeze me for a lifetime, I'm going the long way" makes me think he will.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm just really hoping he gets fully in touch with his "bad self" this season. Let that time in the Framework be exactly what he needed to unlock the absolute ruthless badassery he needs to go toe-to-toe with these folks. No dicking around or hesitating, just do whatever needs to be done.

The speed at which he said "fuck it, freeze me for a lifetime, I'm going the long way" makes me think he will.
    Yeah, I hope he actually amkes the other agents jump at what he does and question if he is actually good.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Show's back on tonight/tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Wonder if the father is Thanos.
    Not sure why you would think this, unless there is some Marvel lore I'm missing...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Wonder if the father is Thanos.
    Thanos isn't Kree, so that'll be a negative.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Why did Hunter say "I love you" to Fitz? Are the actor's going out? Or is something else going on?