Is it canon that Coulson was Parker's high school principal?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's the thing... It doesn't NEED excellent ratings, it just needs to not LOSE them money for it to be worth them continuing. They can use it to seed so much cool shit and as an anchor between the different movie franchise.
    I'm not sure on network ownership with Marvel/Disney, so how would it fit? I didn't see anything so far in AoS to promo the movies, the status-drip only flows the other way, IMO.

I know CW/CBS are linked to DC, so in theory Arrow or Flash could feed back to the DC movies if DC wasn't stupid and keeping them intentionally separate.

Though honestly, I imagine anyone watching AoS/ Carter/ Flash/ Arrow/ Whatever Next is going to the movies anyway, so there's really no added incentive. You'd probably risk more by potentially pissing the fans off with something.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I'm not sure on network ownership with Marvel/Disney, so how would it fit? I didn't see anything so far in AoS to promo the movies, the status-drip only flows the other way, IMO.

I know CW/CBS are linked to DC, so in theory Arrow or Flash could feed back to the DC movies if DC wasn't stupid and keeping them intentionally separate.

Though honestly, I imagine anyone watching AoS/ Carter/ Flash/ Arrow/ Whatever Next is going to the movies anyway, so there's really no added incentive. You'd probably risk more by potentially pissing the fans off with something.
    Agents of Shield airs on ABC, which is owned by Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Is it canon that Coulson was Parker's high school principal?
    He's Peter's principal in the animated Ultimate Spider Man animated series, which is a separate universe from the main Marvel comic universe (Earth-616), the Ultimate Marvel comic universe (Earth-1610), and the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999). So it's 'canon' for one universe, but not the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Agents of Shield airs on ABC, which is owned by Disney.
    Righteo, thanks.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    He's Peter's principal in the animated Ultimate Spider Man animated series, which is a separate universe from the main Marvel comic universe (Earth-616), the Ultimate Marvel comic universe (Earth-1610), and the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999). So it's 'canon' for one universe, but not the others.
    That seems needlessly complicated. They need to have, I don't know, some sort of ... conflict, perhaps a ... hidden one.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    That seems needlessly complicated. They need to have, I don't know, some sort of ... conflict, perhaps a ... hidden one.
    I think such a conflict will only partially resolve things, like merging Earth-616 and Earth-1610 without impacting the MCU directly.

Two things:

March's Lootcrate has Agents of SHIELD in it. If the announcement pic means anything, it may just be a variant cover of the comic, but unless they specifically say one way or another we won't know until March 20th.

Speaking of the comic, issue 3 came out today.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the comic!

"Among the assets included is an EXCLUSIVE licensed prop replica from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god it has AoS stuff and Orphan Black stuff... I NEED IT!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Some official artwork for season 2.5.

Raina is looking very...inhuman.

Also a new clip from the next episode, currently it's only on ABC's website. Looks like there's going to be more going on then just the Inhumans plotline.
    Last edited by Falrinn; 2015-02-26 at 11:11 PM.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Some official artwork for season 2.5.

Raina is looking very...inhuman.
    To my eyes, that artwork kinda puts the kibosh on the idea of 'Raina is Tigra, Tigra is Inhuman in MCU'.

To my eyes, that artwork kinda puts the kibosh on the idea of 'Raina is Tigra, Tigra is Inhuman in MCU'.
    Agreed. If she is supposed to be based on any character from the comics, she isn't one that I'm familiar with.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh the moment we saw she was covered in fucking SPIKES it put the Tigra theory to rest... The moment we saw her fucked up, not at all feline eyes the theory died. People kept bringing it up because Tigra's the only female Inhuman that wasn't part of the Royal Family they could think of

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

tbh the moment we saw she was covered in fucking SPIKES it put the Tigra theory to rest... The moment we saw her fucked up, not at all feline eyes the theory died. People kept bringing it up because Tigra's the only female Inhuman that wasn't part of the Royal Family they could think of
    Well, Tigra isn't an Inhuman in the main Marvel Universe, so I don't think that's the main reason. More likely was the semi-feline eyes plus the "are-those-spikes-if-you-squint-they-may-be-whiskers" glimpse of the rest of her face that made people want to assign her to an existing feline hero, the most obvious of which would be Tigra, which would mean Tigra was being re-imagined as Inhuman in the MCU, just like Daisy was (since Quake's powers in the comics are due to inherited genetic damage caused by her father's use of the Hyde formula, making her neither Inhuman nor mutant).

Well, Tigra isn't an Inhuman in the main Marvel Universe, so I don't think that's the main reason. More likely was the semi-feline eyes plus the "are-those-spikes-if-you-squint-they-may-be-whiskers" glimpse of the rest of her face that made people want to assign her to an existing feline hero, the most obvious of which would be Tigra, which would mean Tigra was being re-imagined as Inhuman in the MCU, just like Daisy was (since Quake's powers in the comics are due to inherited genetic damage caused by her father's use of the Hyde formula, making her neither Inhuman nor mutant).
    I believe the Marvel term for non-mutant super-people like Daisy is "mutate".

Actually in the mainstream comics at least Tigra isn't an Inhuman and gets her powers via mystical means. I think people mistook the spines for hair.

For that matter Quake isn't an Inhuman either in the comics, instead she has her powers by virtue of being Mr. Hyde's lost daughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter if Tigra is Inhuman or not, everyone still said Raina was her. I said they were wrong.

I think it's pretty safe to say who won that argument .

Doesn't matter if Tigra is Inhuman or not, everyone still said Raina was her. I said they were wrong.

I think it's pretty safe to say who won that argument .
    I think we all know why people REALLY wanted Raina to be Tigra...

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/218/8/5/cat_girls_by_Animelover4eva1.png
    Last edited by Gorca; 2015-02-27 at 07:54 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just put this image of Tigra in their head instead: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...___page_19.jpg

Maybe that'll put them off.

New clip from the next episode.

I wonder if they already have an idea as to what her powers are at this point, or if this is when they find out.