What do you bind your Synapse Springs to?

Hey guys!

Lazy fatkin here and I'm wondering do you manually use Synapse Springs or do you macro it with a spell? Was just wondering what spell would you bind your Synapse Springs to? I was thinking Starfall might be good, or maybe something like sunfire/moonfire.

Any advice/opinions would be helpful

I have it macroed with Berserking and then also a separate bind for it.

If you want to just use it without needing to thing about it, then bind it to something that will use it whenever it comes off cooldown.

Synapse springs last 10 secs - on my monk I have it bound to Keg Smash and Rising Sun Kick - they both have 8 sec cd - this allows me to easily get 2 of my most powerful abilities within what is barely above the time period of 1 cooldown. For other classes you can use with a good 1 min cooldown damage ability.

For Balance I don't there is an obvious choice like that so I'd probably bind it to all of those 1min+ cooldown abilities and then have a button for it to press if you find a good spot to use it outside cooldowns ( like eclipse etc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine are macro'd into CA but also on my bar for individual use the other 2/3 times they're off CD. To maximize dps (providing you're playing boomkin) you should use them in lunar on your way to solar whilst starfire spamming.

Binding it to starfall is a bad idea, if you cast starfall 3 seconds before springs come off gc, and then don't try to cast them until you next use starfall, that could be as much as 30-40 seconds without using them, which over the fight could result in missing 2-3 uses.

If you arn't fussed about getting the absolute maximum out of your dps, but just an average amount, bind it to both dots, wrath and starfire. This will ensure you get the most possible uses out of it during a fight, however it will not yield the highest theoretical dps possible.
    Last edited by xtramuscle; 2013-05-18 at 12:43 PM.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Just a small addition to what xtramuscle said:

Whatever you bind it to, make it the first thing in the macro, that way whatever spell it's bound to get the benefit of the use, since synapse springs are off the gcd.

Feral here, I have 'em tied to Tiger's Fury.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feral; Tiger's Fury and Berserk.

I'd say that whatever class/spec you play, just bind it to whatever damage increasing CD you have.

Deleted
    If you want to pop it before redot like I do you cant macro it with anything.
    But to treants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    If you want to pop it before redot like I do you cant macro it with anything.
    But to treants.
    Treants might not be a bad idea; depending on if what others have said about meta/lust screwing with the haste on treants causing them to run around and melee instead. If that goes live they'll be fairly bad imo
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee