Thread: FnB Macro Help

FnB Macro Help

Hey all, I'm trying to fix up a macro for FnB usage. I want a macro that when I hit the keybind(1) it spams Incinerate, but when I hit the alt+1, it casts FnB and Incinerate. The macro I'm currently using is:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Fire and Brimstone
    /cast Incinerate

The problem I have with this macro is that I can't spam it. I have to pause for a split second after my previous cast to follow it up with another FnB'd incinerate; if I don't, it casts a normal incinerate instead. Is there a better way for me to do this so I can just mash 1 for single target, and alt+1 for multitarget?

I've tried various methods and I have had no luck with getting this to work but come 5.3 it really won't matter anymore.

just create new binding(alt+1) on your panels and use this macro:
    /castsequence Fire and Brimstone,Incinerate

I had the same problem when I started to play destro in MoP, so I added another FnB line below Incinerate and it works.

Here is mine

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget [dead]
    /targetenemy [mod,noexists]
    /cast [mod] Fire and Brimstone;
    /cast Incinerate
    /cast [mod] Fire and Brimstone;
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();

You can make same macro for immolate and conflagrate.
    Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

Fire and Brimstone no longer requires a Burning Ember to cast. Instead, the spell causes Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, and Curse spells to consume a Burning Ember when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember remaining.
    Ok, now that's just retarded.

From what I understand it's a turn on/off thing, that turns off automatically at <1 embers. Much more convenient to use in heavy AoE scenarios.

Let's hope this will be a toggle and not stay on till we spend all our embers!