Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
That's actually a very cool idea. Especially since Huttball is like playing a real sport, but online, practice sessions makes perfect sense. By now they should have like 5 maps and a few different modes like you suggested.

Maps could have many more levels, some that even go underground where it is pitch black and your feet light up the floor, but only when you move. Multiple goals for different points, an aiming mechanic for an out of reach goal where you could skill shot it in, so many possibilities.
the (EA) sky is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
I disagree about nerfing 'walkers'. To use your comparison to football (soccer), one of the best sights in the game is a highly skilful individual dribbling the ball for 30 or 40 yards past 3 or 4 attempted tackles to then score a goal. Conversely a team that just lumps the ball forward with long passes time after time makes for a very boring game (I should know my team are the worst for it).
Unless the attacking team is loaded with healers they should not be able to walk the ball from centre to goal line, unless the defending team are so bad that the overall dynamics of the system will not matter as they will lose anyway. There is also skill required to 'walk' the ball e.g. knowing how to use resolve and your CC breaker or when to pop 'hold the line' on your trooper or 'force speed' on your SI etc.
Also how would you handle 'leapers'? Given the right conditions, i.e. positioning of team mates and opponents I can use force leap x2 and intercede to score a goal in seconds on my Juggernaut. This situation presents itself a lot, at least twice in nearly every game. I would be gutted if they removed this from the game.
IMO the game is fine, a team can chose to pass, walk/sprint or leap the ball to the goal line as the situation demands/allows. Being able to mix it up makes for a lot more fun than practically restricting it to only one strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
I really like this Idea.
Thanks, I started a thread on the offial forum and so far got very little response to it as people seem to be too busy complaining about their class/ current lack rather than trying to give Bioware something to chew on.