Help with shaman totem

Hello guys!

I'm one of thoose shamans that is really bad at keeping track of fire totems when they either are about to expire to just expired. Does anyone have any idea how I can set up some sort of addon that flashes to my screen, saying I'm missing a fire totem? Maybe TellmeWhen or Weakauras could possibly be configured somehow like "Show this alert if Searing Totem / Fire elemental totem / Magma totem is missing"? Just something easy that can track and/or alert me so I can have higher uptime.

thanks in advance

Its up to you which addon you choose for something like that, they are all good choices.

I use PowerAuras and these are my strings for my shaman's fire totem if you would like to import them.

Version:4.23.10; icon:Spell_Fire_SearingTotem; buffname:Searing Totem; begin:3; x:-148; bufftype:19; alpha:0.85; owntex:true; speed:2; strata:LOW; size:0.14; y:-90; texmode:2; finish:3; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true

Version:4.23.10; icon:Spell_Fire_SearingTotem; buffname:1; begin:3; x:-148; bufftype:19; alpha:0.25; owntex:true; speed:2; strata:LOW; size:0.14; combat:true; y:-90; texmode:2; inverse:true; finish:3

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

This worked great! Exactly what I wanted, thank you so much!