Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Alive and pissed, he was nowhere near full strength when we encountered him in Sunwell. One of my favourite Warcraft antagonists hope to see him soon in some capacity. Seeing as he's the Lord of the Legion in Sargeras' absence and it's a safe bet to assume the legion will be in the next expansion I think we'll be seeing him.

Plotting his revenge, so that one day he will be popping up through toilets all over azeroth.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

kil'jaeden is in his house, doing his mistress.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Well he got humiliated in Sunwell. The poor guy couldn't get out of the portal. Instead of lifting himself out he just sits inside it attacking us. Silly little hellspawn.

Deleted
    I really don't give a fuck about Kil'jaeden, Sargeras is the true leader of the Burning Legion. And besides, if they ever come up with an expansion that features Kil'jaeden as the end boss then you should still consider that Deathwing was stronger so it's kinda anti-climatic. If they do come up with a new Burning Legion expansion though, they should probably bring Kil'jaeden's tactical prowess to the forefront, instead of his power. Let him manipulate people, that's his only real strength anyway.

But to answer your questin, what is Kil'jaeden doing? Plotting his next invasion of Azeroth probably.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably plotting his next move, while caring to his burns from the Sunwell.

Going by the Velen short story, he's porting around blowing up other worlds. He's a busy eredar.

He was sucked back into the Twisting Nether when player's defeat him. Actually, players don't even truly defeat him: Anveena does, by using herself (as the Sunwell) to push him back into the Twisting Nether. He's most likely on Argus plotting his revenge.

I would assume the next time we see him, he'll be extremely scarred (mentally and physically) as well as very angry. One of his quotes in the Sunwell is that he was going to succeed where Sargeras could not (in destroying Azeroth) and that by doing so, he would earn his place as the "true" lord of the Burning Legion. I found that quote somewhat odd, as we've never seen him to be anything other than a faithful servant to Sargeras. No doubt, the fallen Titan is punishing him quite a bit as well. It would also be noted that Kil'jaeden would be extremely angry for, once again, being close to capturing and killing Velen, only to have his plans foiled again.

Needless to say, the next time we see him, it will be an interesting encounter with a lot more lore put into it.

He's still in the well.

Stealing our pennies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepping for the next attack on Azeroth...

He is on Draenor, and he is busy sending his armies around the universe to mess up other planets.

Come to think of it... he doesn't really exist. So he is nowhere and doesn't do anything.
    Last edited by Noorri; 2013-05-18 at 03:10 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Preparing his armies for another invasion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I really don't give a fuck about Kil'jaeden, Sargeras is the true leader of the Burning Legion. And besides, if they ever come up with an expansion that features Kil'jaeden as the end boss then you should still consider that Deathwing was stronger so it's kinda anti-climatic. If they do come up with a new Burning Legion expansion though, they should probably bring Kil'jaeden's tactical prowess to the forefront, instead of his power. Let him manipulate people, that's his only real strength anyway.

But to answer your questin, what is Kil'jaeden doing? Plotting his next invasion of Azeroth probably.
    deathwing isnt stronger than kil'jaedan.

kil'jaedan has been growing in power steadily for over 25,000 years wheras deathwing didnt do much to grow in power during his lifetime besides grab the dragonsoul which he didnt even have when we fought him so it doesnt really matter.

kil'jaedan was empowered by a titan just like deathwing only he was empowered by the strongest titan, add that plus "munch munch munch me eat all teh magics!" that the legion likes to do and youve got yourself a demon much stronger than deathwing.

archimonde was probably stronger than deathwing too and if he had absorbed the world tree he wouldve been stronger than sargeras.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    He is on Draenor, and he is busy sending his armies around the universe to mess up other planets.

Come to think of it... he doesn't really exist. So he is nowhere and doesn't do anything.
    Draenor is outland so I highly doubt he's hanging out there.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, sent back to the Twisting Nether I suppose. I just hope they won't bring him as mid-patch villain in a future expansion like Ragnaros. Wouldn't fit the concept of a super-strong demonic Eredar. He could also bring Velen back in action, since the Draenei lore is a bit behind. The prophet has to prophesise something ominous, and what's any better than his old friend Kil'Jaeden and his Burning Legion? Even though I'd also love to see Kael'thas again ( Gotta love the Sunstriders and it's time to get rid of a Regent lord ), but I doubt he will come back a 3d time, Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

Kil'jaden is not really weaker than DW atleast in WotA time. KJ was the strongest of all Eredar leader(Velen,Archimonde,KJ). There's a reason he is Sargeras's second in command.