New Mounts in 5.3

With the up coming patch we are receiving a few new mounts a few I think you can purchase. But what i don't get nor do I agree with is that blizzard is basically giving everyone a warlock mount that can fly.... Why in the hell would they do that? It makes the warlock mount very blah now and its disappointing that when I got my mount I had to do a long quest chain and everything and it doesn't even fly. Now they are just handing out warlock look alike mounts that do all the above... wtf game is becoming complete garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wah, other people got things that look similar to my things
    If you quit can I have your stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock mount that can fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sundered70 View Post
    Warlock mount that can fly?
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about the Hearthstone mount. Which is just silly, as it has no horns, which means it isn't a dreadsteed, and it's only going to have red colorization for Horde players. Alliance get a blue one.

They look nothing a like other than the fact that they are a horse mount.
    Should I cry because people have the Headless-horseman's mount or the Kara mount?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    If he's talking about that one it's for Hearthstone beta players, no warlock mount and yes, Horde gets red Alliance blue.

It doesn't even look all that much like the warlock mount- certainly no more similar than the Headless Horseman's mount (which can fly) or Attumen's mount from Karazhan.

Hearthsteed:

Attumen's Mount:

Headless Horseman's Mount:

Dreadsteed:

Now, which do you think looks the most similar to the Dreadsteed?
    Not to mention it won't be going to "everyone," just people who participate in the Hearthstone promotion.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-05-18 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And i bet you would need too spend some money too get the heartstone mount. Like buying a pack of cards for 40 bucks.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Omfg! J iiiizzz!

The Hearthsteed is nothing like the Dreadsteed. Hearthsteed is cool and all, but the Dreadsteed is a fucking badass mount! Really, come on, if you can't appreciate a mount just cuz a new horse mount comes out that's sorta demon'y looking, then that's really sad...

it's not a warlock mount. it's a hearthstone mount. grab a huge hearthstone, take a few pieces off of it until it looks like a horse and you have the hearthsteed
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't look a like at all.

And second, Mounts like Warlock mount weren't unique anymore since WOTLK, where we have way cooler mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DjNakaa View Post
    With the up coming patch we are receiving a few new mounts a few I think you can purchase. But what i don't get nor do I agree with is that blizzard is basically giving everyone a warlock mount that can fly.... Why in the hell would they do that? It makes the warlock mount very blah now and its disappointing that when I got my mount I had to do a long quest chain and everything and it doesn't even fly. Now they are just handing out warlock look alike mounts that do all the above... wtf game is becoming complete garbage.
    And any Joe Schmoe can go and pay gold and get a red version of my Death Knight mount, which I had to do all of 15 quests to get.

wait, what?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DjNakaa View Post
    What makes you so special, that the cake belongs to you? I don't see the logic in standing out from the rest, because you have something that others don't. It's like you entitled yourself to be the only one with significant importance. Anyway, the two mounts look nothing alike.