Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    People need to stop saying it was a year or anything near a year. It was 8 months.

Why do people on forums make stuff up in their head and post it without verifying facts?

Dragon soul was out for 10 months. ICC was out for exactly a year. 10 months is close to a year. A year is a year.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    CRZ is fine. Get the fuck over it already. Oh and the only major outstanding bug with the feature will be fixed completely as of 5.3. I will be waiting with baited breath to find out what the new burning issue with CRZ will be when the last legitimate complaint is finally stamped out for good. The only thing left is the only thing Blizzard has flat out said they don't care about which is people in your mmo isn't a bug it isn't unintended and if it bothers you then you are playing the wrong game.
    sorry how is near empty AH on low pop servers fine? how is a near empty server fine? most of the complaining isn't even about the rare spawns its about resources leaking out of the economy.

Right now only high pop have an advantage over the whole CRZ thing while low pops are bleeding to death.
    every blind fool can see this -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Even though he exaggerated, his concern is quite valid, as people don't want to lose ability to solo old content. In group, you know, you can't go at your own pace, watch pictures on wall, etc.

Btw, is it true that Xanzul is GC in disguise? Funny rumor flying around ))
    How about this? Argue what I say and not who you think I am. Just a reminder accusing people of being GC simply because they disagree with you is a quick way to get banned here.

I don't see Blizzard taking soloable raids away for any reason. Even if they were out of touch they aren't that out of touch.

Because a new feature that won't be out for months and months is sure to stop the sub loss! Oh wait...
    If it was that good why wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Meatboll View Post
    He does sound like an angry dev or CM that would get fired for talking to people like that on the official forums so he does it here instead. He's got a lot of pent up rage from something.
    If I have pent up rage it is from people being flat out hypocrites and/or being willfully ignorant as to what Blizzard has already said about a matter. If you are posting in this forum you are quite capable of reading what gets posted on the front page and remembering at least some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    sorry how is near empty AH on low pop servers fine? how is a near empty server fine? most of the complaining isn't even about the rare spawns its about resources leaking out of the economy.

Right now only high pop have an advantage over the whole CRZ thing while low pops are bleeding to death.
    That's why I expect Cross Realm Everything to be the feature! possibly only on battle groups or possibly throughout the game. But it would solve the name problem of merging servers (that they seem to hesitant about) and it will solve the crippling problem that low pop servers have (more-so since the advent of CRZ... I miss having a good AH)

If I have pent up rage it is from people being flat out hypocrites and/or being willfully ignorant as to what Blizzard has already said about a matter. If you are posting in this forum you are quite capable of reading what gets posted on the front page and remembering at least some of it.
    Honestly if you have pent up rage from anything that anyone writes on these forums you need to stop posting on them, go outside and get some fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I don't think it's wrong. I don't think anything Blizzard does is necessarily "wrong". It's their game, they can do what they want with it. I don't mind the quickness of the patches thus far, because all I do during the expansion is level my 10 alts. I prefer the long wait between the last raid and the new expansion because it gives me time to finish the current tier with the nerfs (super casual guild) and finally gear up those alts I've been leveling the whole expac.

However I understand that most people are probably not like this, and want new content now.
    If guilds haven't cleared normal/heroic of tier 15 within 6 months odds are they probably won't at 7 or 8 months. Why hold off content so people who can't clear content dick around?

New feature => The ability to spend real money at the Black Market Auction House

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post

Cross realm zones was only ever meant to address empty zones not empty realms and not empty auction houses and what you posted has NOTHING to do with what I posted but sadly typical from a CRZ ranter. You don't understand how the feature you bitch about works nor do you even understand its purpose. Why should anyone including Blizzard give a fuck what you and others think if you can't be bothered to educate yourself on what is "breaking" the game for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    That'd be the quickest gap between the end of an expansion and the beginning of the next.
    Most expansions have arguably gone on too long. The last two for sure. The last raid till new expansion really shouldn't be more than 6 months, and I don't think anyone would complain if it was only 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    If it was that good why wouldn't it?
    Because 5.4 won't be out for months? Really? I know you aren't this stupid.

If guilds haven't cleared normal/heroic of tier 15 within 6 months odds are they probably won't at 7 or 8 months. Why hold off content so people who can't clear content dick around?

To be clear, I don't think Blizzard should hold off on content, because I think the majority want content faster. I prefer for patches to last longer, but only the last raiding patch of the expansion.

I'm not even exalted with the Black Prince yet, and just hit revered with the Kirin Tor Offensive, yet I play WoW every day. To me, the patches are coming too fast.
    Last edited by ablib; 2013-05-18 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac2009 View Post
    New feature => The ability to spend real money at the Black Market Auction House
    I'd like to see that actually. How much would people be willing to spend for a single piece of heroic current tier armor? I'm sure at least $100 on raiding servers. I'd like to see how people would go. Would someone pay $1000 for Invisi i mean Invincible?

I think they've learned their lesson from Diablo 3.

Because 5.4 won't be out for months? Really? I know you aren't this stupid.
    And? If the feature is really that good why not announce it now? Whilst it might not keep everyone that was going to quit playing it might keep some and it is a hell of a lot easier to retain a customer than it is to attract them back once they have left.

10+ Year Old Account
    u would see so many ppl quit cause they hate the PAID to Win method.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    People need to stop saying it was a year or anything near a year. It was 8 months.
    what? DS lasted like 10 months didnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    u would see so many ppl quit cause they hate the PAID to Win method.
    I would be happy, because it would damage the world first "race" and, then, server first races to the point that people would stop paying attention to them.

Then, they could start enjoying the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Am I the only one thinking this is going by a bit too quickly? Granted, we probably won't be playing 5.4 until July, but what are we going to be doing after that? I simply cannot believe that the next expansion will be out by the end of the year.
    Acti-blizz has a spot at e3....