Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I don't think many men would turn down a woman purely because of height. I know I wouldn't.
    ya one of the first. lol

Woman - 5.3-5.7 height no more, brest/butt size doesnt matter, cute face, preferably slim but if she have curves that don't make her look overweight it's also very sexy. Can't be a bitch/slut.

Man - tall so 5.10 is minimum, confidence, good body posture so anything other than chubby will do, obviously needs to have atleast some money. Poor girl is fine, poor guy is a no go.

Basicly man needs to try much harder to score while girl just have to be there and she will get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    The lack of stupidity, OP. That's what.

Whenever someone says something intelligent, I have an uncontrollable erection. Unfortunately, this thread made me flaccid.
    I am afraid that, as your doctor, I must advise you to stay away from this forums, they are chronically unintelligent, the long term effects of exposure in your case, would be erectile dysfunction...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    I am afraid that, as your doctor, I must advise you to stay away from this forums, they are chronically unintelligent, the long term effects of exposure in your case, would be erectile dysfunction...
    Not really, more like just Dydric's threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    women:
    Face This is not a big one with me I'll say a 5-7 plus with face.
    Itty bitty waist/weight to height ratio this is a big one for me.
    big butt, A must here as well. Must poke out as well.
    big bust,
    nice jaw line
    short 5'0 to 5'3 this is a big 1 toooooo cuz I'm 5'8.
    age 18-23 tops Big one for me as well.
    ------------------
    Men:
    Face
    Tall/fail
    abs
    nice personality
    confidence
    money

what do you all think?
    I only date men with an ABS.

Deleted
    I have a hard time seeing the point of your threads.

Infracted: Please post constructively and contribute to the topic with your posts.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-05-18 at 06:46 PM.

I guess you misinterpreted what you meant in the thread's title.... Sexually attractive != attractive in general. (sexually = "I want to bang this one", general = "I'd like to have this one as BF/GF for more than sex")

for the former, I'd say men should be medium height to tall (though everything above 1,95 m depends on the individual), well built (some muscles in every body part, not too much/few fat), have a nice butt, a wider chest than his hips, a smoothly skinned face, beautiful, intelligent-looking eyes, full hair WITHOUT masses of gel/wax in it (or look really awesome with a bald head), smell good (no sweat/basement odour please), be well-dressed, have a clear or very warm voice that is not too high-pitched, be not too old and be able to stand erect (the whole person, not just the thing between his legs).

Women should have a good waist-to-hip ratio, a chest size that harmonizes well with the rest of her body (DD on a petite girl looks ridiculous and A size on a chubby one looks strange), be athletic/fit, be not too obese (a good portion of fat can look good on a curvy woman), have full hair with a length that suits the rest of her type, have a well-rounded butt, long legs, medium to full lips, beautiful and intelligent-looking eyes, a smooth skin, long fingers, a (maybe sensual) voice that is not too shrill or squeaky. Plusses for a natural looking swaying-hips walk

Note: Money is nothing you can see on first glance and it doesn't make you horny

For the general attractivity I believe that personal interests and character matter far more than simple physical attractivity.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=53273894

All of your threads are the same.

THIS IS 100% the perfect body type. For every man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iefUQwgYu5k

Depends a bit on the person. I'm nitpicky on a few seemingly random and pointless things, like hair color (I'm a fan of natural redheads, but hate dyed hair), and for some reason hate the larger, slightly more pointed noses.

Then someone comes along and is interested in all the same qualities that I'm not, and goes on to marry the wicked witch of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted

I like men with a bit more muscles.

Not having man boobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's gotta have a cute face, be in fairly good shape (I'm not in super good shape myself so I'm in no place to judge haha), after that it's all about the personality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, males and females can share attractive traits, so I don't know if dividing attraction into male traits and female traits would be the best approach.

However, men tend to be attracted to neotonic traits (thin, hairless, 'cute') as well as maternal (boobs, hips, heavier-set) - and though it's pretty hard to find both neotonic and maternal traits in a single person, our media has somehow managed. Just because I like knowing the reasons the way things are (from an evolutionary perspective), it seems like attraction to neotonic traits (at least in females) functions sort of as a first come first served mechanism - as in, earlier sex leads to pair bonding which increases later sex/attachment, thus increasing chances of reproduction. Attraction to maternal traits is fairly obvious, with these characteristics signifying a woman that is able to produce healthy children.

Women seem to be attracted mostly to traits of dominance - wide shoulders, muscles, aggressive face. Probably because a more dominant male is able to be more dominant because of the resources he has, and vice versa (is able to obtain more resources because he is biologically more dominant). Evolution tells females that a particular male has resources using body features, and this is what females look for - so it's no surprise that many females date on the basis of resources. Protection also plays a role in reinforcing dominant trait attraction.

Secondarily, the maternal instinct may play a role in sexual attraction as well. That is to say, that females may be attracted to neotonic traits as well as a function of the maternal instinct, although if this is true the effect seems much diminished compared to the male neotonic drive.

Interestingly, attraction changes over time. For example (according to studies on attraction); males have male-pattern attraction until around 20-25, and then they switch to female-pattern attraction.

And finally, attraction can be manipulated like any other emotion/feeling. Disgust (the opposite of attraction), for example, can be felt under some circumstances by some people, and entirely different circumstances by others (as it is majorly driven by fear of the different or unknown). Attraction is majorly driven by 'the same' (as opposed to 'the different' that drives disgust); people like what they know, what they grew up knowing and seeing, and what society says is ok. And so it seems like attraction is susceptible to the same forces that disgust is subject to, suggesting that cultural perversions of a set of innate attractive qualities may lead to the current sphere of attraction.

ya one of the first. lol
    So you only 'date' girls shorter than you? Thank god I don't have your mentality. I'm skinny and if I thought like you I would have to date skeletors. I also have a hard time believing you would turn down an attractive woman just because she is taller than you.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Woman - 5.3-5.7 height no more, brest/butt size doesnt matter, cute face, preferably slim but if she have curves that don't make her look overweight it's also very sexy. Can't be a bitch/slut.

Man - tall so 5.10 is minimum, confidence, good body posture so anything other than chubby will do, obviously needs to have atleast some money. Poor girl is fine, poor guy is a no go.

Basicly man needs to try much harder to score while girl just have to be there and she will get one.
    At least I barely meet that requirement. XD

Seriously, though; 177-178 cm is a minimum to be considered tall? I thought I was above average height at best, since here in Sweden people can get quite tall (one of my cousins is about 196 cm).

Deleted

---------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
    This link wasn't needed, but still, once you have a taste for chocolate ...

For women to me, they don't need to have a perfect body type, they just need to look healthy (not to skinny, not to fat)
    Face and hair are a big deal to me, but I don't really have a specific preference.

I can't make a comment about males, but I think athletic and smart are the perfect combination

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    This link wasn't needed, but still, once you have a taste for chocolate ...

For women to me, they don't need to have a perfect body type, they just need to look healthy (not to skinny, not to fat)
    Face and hair are a big deal to me, but I don't really have a specific preference.

I can't make a comment about males, but I think athletic and smart are the perfect combination
    No, to be honest I don't do black women but I do like her body. The body is what i was looking at. I'm not racist though Black women and white women are very hott.

Hips, Chest, Legs.

Hips and chest big time

Also a good brain

10+ Year Old Account
    Cute face, Preferably smaller thenn me, small butt, natural haircolor, White ( not racist i yust don't find dark woman atractive ), puffy cheeks.

But each of those are forgotten in a instant if she has a great personality.