The beauty of validation.

Apologies if this video has been posted here before, my attempt to search for it yielded no results. If you've seen it hopefully it will put a smile on others who haven't. I wanna dedicate it to MMO-Champ at large. To the creators, mods, and the members, trolls included. It's a short film that is really worth watching. Crank up the volume and enjoy .

"Validation" is a fable about the magic of free parking.
    Starring TJ Thyne & Vicki Davis
    Writer/Director/Composer - Kurt Kuenne
    A Theatre Junkies Production

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Saw it before. Thanks for posting it again

Did not see it before. That was absolutely indescribable.

Made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Had not seen this. Just goes to show you can spend most of your days on the web and still find great things you missed. Thanks for sharing!

WTF is this shit?
    IM TEH RET! er... teh holy... or it was teh prot?!
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Oh neat. I remember that guy from a TV show thingy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilesmagno View Post
    WTF is this shit?
    It's a short movie about a parking attendant whose job is to validate parking. He takes it one step further by actually trying to validate the lives of those who come to his desk. You'd see a sharp contrast if ever you visited the DMV or a bank and wondered why the man behind the desk treated you so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Oh neat. I remember that guy from a TV show thingy as well.
    Yes you probably remember him as the quirky insect doctor from Bones This made me like him even more!
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.