• Redemption

99 11.26%
  • Killed

496 56.43%
  • Other (or combination)

58 6.60%
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He'll probably redeem himself like his father before dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    He'll probably redeem himself like his father before dying.
    From what ?

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I'd prefer to seem him die in combat. No taking him prisoner, no half assed redemption to make his story a copy of his father's, just him paying for his actions with his life.

Way I see it there's kind of a larger issue than kill him or not, there's no two ways about it he has sizeable support within certain orc factions so even killing him still leaves all of them. Given blizz's previous way of handling leaders going mad with power and basically killing everything they can I vote for defeated but then he and his followers saved by burning legion as they need a new puppet for the next battle against azeroth. Think about it Azhara + night elves, Ner'zhul + orcs, Illidan + Naga, lich king + scourge, sunstrider + blood elves, seems to me burning legion need a new puppet army queue hellscream. I see it going down as horde leaders insist hellscream be brought to justice so we capture him at end of expansion and he gets freed at start of next expansion by followers who all merrily march off to help the burning legion.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You have answered yourself already! Old Horde was not stable. They acted like savages, but thrall managed to fix that ! Thrall brought together Orcs and civilized them, added new Allies, that is how Old and New Horde differs. Garrosh is Pulling orcs to the Old horde condition.
    and yet Thrall named the capital of Orcs after the Warchief who led the "savage" Orcs.....how odd

The Old Horde had their share of allies, some of which are the same - ogres and gobbies
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I want Blackhand 2.0's head nailed to the gates as a warning to any other power-mad sociopaths who think the Horde is their personal vehicle to glory and a page in the history books.

Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

Executed. Put UD boss in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and yet Thrall named the capital of Orcs after the Warchief who led the "savage" Orcs.....how odd
    Yeah its strange isnt it how thrall named his capital after orgrim doomhammer the guy who nearly crushed the alliance and killed the king of stormwind.

At the end of the day Thrall wanted a guy like garrosh to run things in a time of struggle he wanted a Orc of old who would take no shit from anyone (he even said that) and people now complain that hes doing exactly what he was expected to do.

You have answered yourself already! Old Horde was not stable. They acted like savages, but thrall managed to fix that ! Thrall brought together Orcs and civilized them, added new Allies, that is how Old and New Horde differs. Garrosh is Pulling orcs to the Old horde condition.
    He didn't "civilize"them, he redeemed the broken spirit of his people and re-introduced them to Shamansim after they got hooked on Felblood.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Yeah its strange isnt it how thrall named his capital after orgrim doomhammer the guy who nearly crushed the alliance and killed the king of stormwind.

At the end of the day Thrall wanted a guy like garrosh to run things in a time of struggle he wanted a Orc of old who would take no shit from anyone (he even said that) and people now complain that hes doing exactly what he was expected to do.
    Technically, he wanted Saurfang the Younger, but he kinda died at Wrathgate which left Thrall with Garrosh. He even considered just about every other viable candidate--Cairne, Vol'jin, and even the elder Saurfang--before realizing that the orcs wouldn't let themselves be ruled by a troll or tauren while they're still hyped up on Garrosh's nationalistic jingoisms from Northrend and Saurfang had no interest in doing anything but properly grieving his son.

Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    He didn't "civilize"them, he redeemed the broken spirit of his people and re-introduced them to Shamansim after they got hooked on Felblood.
    more like he redeemed their broken spirit after the massive withdrawl from being high off fel stuff
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Well, if he's killed I'm quitting this game for good. No, let me rephrase that, if he's killed without a good story then I'm quitting. So far I don't think Blizzard has done a good job with his story, so if even his end is subpar I'm out. Yes, I'm dead serious. And it's not like this is the only thing I care about, it's just the final straw.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Exiled to Tirion's old shack in EPL.
    bwahhahahahh
    OT: Exile him to Nagrand.

Not stable? If it wasn't for Gul'dan's betrayal Azeroth would be 100% Horde right now. People are quick to dismiss the Old Horde as savages and idiots, but they actually got very close to the total annihilation of the Alliance. Something the new Horde can't begin to imagine.

When you put it like that, the new Horde is quite incompetent.

Nah i'd like an epic battle where ,you get him to 15% and the sha comes out of him you get the sha to 10% then garrosh realizing what hes done ,charges in at the sha breaking he's axe but dies in the process protecting the horde as hes last will and testimate unlocking achievement like father like son ....
    so i geuss redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Not stable? If it wasn't for Gul'dan's betrayal Azeroth would be 100% Horde right now. People are quick to dismiss the Old Horde as savages and idiots, but they actually got very close to the total annihilation of the Alliance. Something the new Horde can't begin to imagine.

When you put it like that, the new Horde is quite incompetent.
    Only due to the fact that the new Horde isn't completely as bloodthirsty (quite literally) as the Old Horde. Much of their strength wasn't physical at first, but from demonic blood and dark magic. The New Horde's mission wasn't meant with domination in mind, yet the Old Horde was. This is why Garrosh's actions are looked down upon now. It doesn't fit into the alliance made with races like the Darkspear Trolls, Tauren, or even Goblins and Blood Elves.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    Btw: *Tanaan, *Farahlon, *Arakkoa. Not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ritsunero View Post
    Nah i'd like an epic battle where ,you get him to 15% and the sha comes out of him you get the sha to 10% then garrosh realizing what hes done ,charges in at the sha breaking he's axe but dies in the process protecting the horde as hes last will and testimate unlocking achievement like father like son ....
    so i geuss redemption
    There is no such thing as redemption for an animal. Since the horde are just common animals that think they are men, there will be no redemption for this commonplace-pigshit eating orc. Only death, and maybe being turned into a pretty green lampshade.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    There is no such thing as redemption for an animal. Since the horde are just common animals that think they are men, there will be no redemption for this commonplace-pigshit eating orc. Only death, and maybe being turned into a pretty green lampshade.
    Just facepalm'd my self so hard ,i knocked my brain onto the floor ,ty now i have a mess to clean up !

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post

The Old Horde had their share of allies, some of which are the same - ogres and gobbies
    And forest trolls, they joined up with Zul'jin too though he left the horde when it was defeated.

I think we'll be told to stop killing him at like 10%, at which point Thrall gives Garrosh a chance of redemption.

Being the proud one he is, he'll say Lok'tar ogar, and kill himself; as his chance of victory is gone, he chooses ogar.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.