99 11.26%
  • Killed

496 56.43%
  • Other (or combination)

58 6.60%
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I voted Killed because it would at least please me and Lorewise it would be correct! But I can imagine Garrosh Fleeing from Battlefield and becoming Warchief of his Horde the Evil Horde. Uniting his Kor kron loyalties Dragonmaw and all the other Orcs spread out in the Azeroth who are longing too see the Old Horde reborn.And he would gather powers to take his revenge on both foe Horde and the Alliance even with the help of Great enemies of the Azeroth !
    I love this name - Evil horde. While we are there can we create moderately evil horde as well ? And chaotic horde. And fluffy horde. And most important - Vegetaborcs horde.

Not going to lie, I kind of want Garrosh to kill Thrall before it's all over. After Cataclysm, AKA World of Thrallcraft, I just can't stand him anymore.

killed & his bones made into a relic that can be used to upgrade gorehowl

I'd like him to be exiled, then imprisoned in the place he was exiled to, then killed, and then we find out he was actually a good guy.

Why? FOR THE LULZ!

Exiled to Outland where he can regain honour by killing demons and trying to reclaim the Orcish homeland. Since it is fair to say he is good at conquest, might as well put the skills to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I love this name - Evil horde. While we are there can we create moderately evil horde as well ? And chaotic horde. And fluffy horde. And most important - Vegetaborcs horde.
    UUUUuuuu Fluffy Horde... Intriguing, and there should be a GNOME leader !!

War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Glad that killed is the dominant option

Taken prisoner, humiliated and finally killed. And just to make sure he doesnt come back the corpse will be burned and the ashes spread across Azeroth and the Outlands.

Hes going to die, you can see it coming from a mile away. But it wont be the players that kill him, it will be Blizzards pisspoor attempt at storytelling.

Roll on warcraft! Lets kill yet another lore character for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Hes going to die, you can see it coming from a mile away. But it wont be the players that kill him, it will be Blizzards pisspoor attempt at storytelling.

Roll on warcraft! Lets kill yet another lore character for the lulz.
    He deserves death, but only fro Horde's hands. Like Vol'jin, Trall and Baine those 3 are the ones who have right to do a killing blow ! Anyone other who will kill him I will consider this as Humiliation of Horde !

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    He deserves death, but only fro Horde's hands. Like Vol'jin, Trall and Baine those 3 are the ones who have right to do a killing blow ! Anyone other who will kill him I will consider this as Humiliation of Horde !
    Bigger humiliation than this shitty storyline combined with vol'jins glorious rebelion leadership ?

Exile him back to Nagrand, standing at the exact same spot he was in TBC. It ends where it starts.

We always kill the bad guy in WoW, I would like to see him prisoned, and maybe in future we need his help or something
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

90% of the poll want him dead, disposed, gone into exile or some combination of the above.

Think it is clear garrosh's time as a failed character is to be ended...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Bigger humiliation than this shitty storyline combined with vol'jins glorious rebelion leadership ?
    Why not ? What was he thinking attempting to kill another Horde race Leader? Personally I like Vol'jin he is an old school, who wont let some start up whelp to take over his people and feed them to Proto Drakes. Vol'jin is broda of da Thrall mon! He is the most fitting candidate for Warchief I think but I dont expect him to becoe Warcief its too dull for blizz to give us new Warchief on a dish !

I didn't want him to be the villain in the first place, but since he is, killed of course.

i dont know his dad had epic cinema when he killed mannoroth so i kinda prefer the tradition being followed and him sacrificing his life to save pandaren from sha like his dad saved orcs from blood lust but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by bluegale100 View Post
    i dont know his dad had epic cinema when he killed mannoroth so i kinda prefer the tradition being followed and him sacrificing his life to save pandaren from sha like his dad saved orcs from blood lust but thats just me
    Save Pandaren? Why you think Pandaria needs help someone like Garrosh? They got Shado pan for that they kept Sha imprisoned for so many years and now they ahve Alliance and Horde helping them. Garrosh is just a pest using their Powers as a weapon not destroying them to help someone just to use them against All of his Foes and against Pandaria too.

i just want epic cinema like wc 3 i wont lie, that cinema dang near brought me to tears when hellscream died trying to save orcs from mannoroth

Quote Originally Posted by bluegale100 View Post
    i just want epic cinema like wc 3 i wont lie, that cinema dang near brought me to tears when hellscream died trying to save orcs from mannoroth
    In this situation he has nothing to save. One thing that can happen is like redemption until death. Like Arthas did, but it less likely! Arthas was corrupted and controlled unlike Garrosh - he is in his clear mind.