• Redemption

99 11.26%
  • Killed

496 56.43%
  • Other (or combination)

58 6.60%
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He's a murderous dictator, let him hang so we can all stand around as he swings twitching, filming him on our smartphones.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

The Patient
    I want him killed after being exiled. Cooler heads would exile him but Vol'jin promised he would get him after everything fell apart for him.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    Cooler heads would exile him but Vol'jin promised he would get him after everything fell apart for him.
    People like Baine or Thrall will be more compelled to show mercy or compassion

Others like Varian, Jaina, and Voljin have more bloodthirsty reasons
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    I want him imprisoned, then executed.

After we kick his ass in SoO, in which (hopefully) characters such as Jaina, Varian, and the Horde leaders (Lor'themar, Vol'jin, Saurfang, Baine) help us in the boss fight, we get a cinematic. Garrosh is imprisoned and later on an executioner's stand is built outside the palace in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Horde and Alliance alike are invited to watch, world wide day of peace, etc, etc. Everyone but Vol'jin is there (his absence is noted), and Saurfang is set to be executioner.

Varian, Jaina, Thrall, etc, exchange/speech up a few words, and just as Saurfang's axe begins to enter Garrosh's neck, an arrow springs from his breast, and everyone turns to see Vol'jin with his bow on the battlements, before he turns around and walks away.

Justice is served, Saurfang and Vol'jin make good on their promises and everyone is peaceful/happy. End MoP, enter next expansion.

Hopefully they just kill him. He's been a mediocre character since his inception.

The Patient
    An attempt to redeem him will fail, and he will be put down like a mad dog.

I feel like it's been too long since we locked the bad guys up in an inescapable bad guy vault.

I'd get a kick out of seeing Garrosh in some elaborate prison beneath Orgrimmar during the next expansion.

Winning, for change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

Which ever gives a better story ... but knowing Blizzard's "talent" in storytelling, that probably isn't going to happen.

Redeemed and then killed. When he's defeated, he sacrifices himself to stop a bigger power that he's unleashed.

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    Killed, definitely killed. If they pussyfoot bullcrap make some crap up about him being redeemed because of his father then the entire writing department needs to be sacked as does lead content design.
    Holy overly dramatic. I hope they do just that just to make you nerdrage.
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

Given over to the Alliance, and then sent to Theramore where he alone will rebuild the destroyed city for his punishment.

Well at least now we're sure there's at least the majority that would love to see this asshole dead
    Just kill him allready, we don't need to keep all those bad guys in our closets.

The Lightbringer Shadow the Edgehog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    Given over to the Alliance, and then sent to Theramore where he alone will rebuild the destroyed city for his punishment.
    That's impossible, he'd die long before it was finished, and besides that, the area is so saturated with magic, he'd probably mutate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    so much for compassion and mercy
    Would you show mercy on someone who not only happens to be a murderous lunatic, but also crushed every bone in your son's body? Garrosh almost killed Anduin and he was saved only by Velen's healing; Varian swore to "end" Garrosh for that.

Would love to see his head on a spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Would you show mercy on someone who not only happens to be a murderous lunatic, but also crushed every bone in your son's body? Garrosh almost killed Anduin and he was saved only by Velen's healing; Varian swore to "end" Garrosh for that.
    Anduin would and I wouldn't be shocked if the the little turd tries to save him.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Exiled or killed, I don't care which really.
    Unsubscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

i like the idea of us detaining him, then there being a cutscene where he is led to the chopping block in full view of the horde/alliance and varian wrynn and thrall both behead him at the same time...

i feel like it'd unify the factions before sending us back to argus
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Kill that terrorist asshat. Garrosh is just as bad as Kalgan, fucks up everything he touches....lol.