Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Jailed, trialed by the warcrimes against both Alliance and Horde and then executed.

There is NO way Garrosh can be redeemed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see him be imprisoned and let him slowly come back to his senses.

Well, I like Garrosh, so I'd prefer we just kill Vol'jin and leave Garrosh alone. Of course, that's obviously not going to happen. Among the realistic choices, I'd rather he simply got usurped by Thrall and made an orc general again, honestly. It's a lame way to end a villain's story, but it's better than killing a character I like. After all, I want the Horde to be at least somewhat villainous compared to the Alliance. To kill one of the few characters making that happen would be a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well, I like Garrosh, so I'd prefer we just kill Vol'jin and leave Garrosh alone. Of course, that's obviously not going to happen. Among the realistic choices, I'd rather he simply got usurped by Thrall and made an orc general again, honestly. It's a lame way to end a villain's story, but it's better than killing a character I like. After all, I want the Horde to be at least somewhat villainous compared to the Alliance. To kill one of the few characters making that happen would be a shame.
    Thats not even within the realms of possibility. Your ignoring every death he's caused, all the grief he's brought other other races, how he's used the rest of the horde as tools for his war, with no regard for there lives.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    One thing is for sure, the Alliance will not let another Warchief escape from them. Doomhammer was enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could always give him the ol' John Keeshan and have him locked up and used as a toilet for 5 years.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thats not even within the realms of possibility. Your ignoring every death he's caused, all the grief he's brought other other races, how he's used the rest of the horde as tools for his war, with no regard for there lives.
    Pretty much.

What I'm seeing is that IF Garrosh doesn't die during the encounter, Vol'jin will give him to Varian as a way to cool down the conflict between the Horde and Alliance. And, of course, Varian will not spare Garrosh like they once spared Doomhammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Could always give him the ol' John Keeshan and have him locked up and used as a toilet for 5 years.
    ironicly, in one of the novels, an orc (kind of with the garrosh mentality) said how when he was a prisoner to humans, they defecated on him often.

humans in wow are just.. disgusting.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 12:36 AM ----------

Besides, it common fact that orcs, when they know they are going to die, will only do it in a blaze of glory, and would sooner die then become a prisoner.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    [/COLOR]Besides, it common fact that orcs, when they know they are going to die, will only do it in a blaze of glory, and would sooner die then become a prisoner.
    Since when? The Battle of Blackrock Mountain shows us the complete opposite.

Killed, exiled or imprisoned leave the oppurtunity of a return possible... which I wouldnt like

He betrayed what the Horde stood for. He has committed crimes against those he swore to protect. He brought the world into a Fourth war, whether it wanted it or not. He tortured the land after many worked tirelessly to heal it and those actions threatened to create a second cataclysm.

Pretty sure that's plenty of justification for an execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Ok (first post yay) i just wanted to say that i think its incredibly stupid of everyone (especially blizzard) to colour him as the final enemy. So world pvp is dead, everyone is complaining about stagnation and that horde/alliance feels the same and that there is no real "hate" anymore. So we have this one guy (Garrosh) who actually does what the horde is supposed to do, he is the only guy who actually tries to do something in a martial world (alliance are massacring horde everywhere same other way round). But instead of celebrating him as the leader he is and to follow him to crush the alliance once and for all and thus creating a giant wow wide war, providing awesome content and pushing the lore ahead we will have to kill him (or whatever) and create a happy peace loving horde that lives in harmony with the elves and humans singing songs under the moonlight together.

Seriously, its a fantasy mmo, let him take over. Make the war go all out, isnt wow aboout the hate and conflict between horde and alliance and dont pussy out and just cold war everything again. Wow lore turned to f***ing hippies online :/.
    +1

Well, i have serious doubts that metzen improved over the years, his best story was wc3(if he is responsible for this one too, i hope) the story of Illidan and Arthas was really great and had potential. Even kael'thas was a great character in wc3. WoW while a popular mmo, ruined all these characters. Dunno, why they killed off the only great villians in wow lore. Kiljaden and Sargeras hardly appear in those games and are not developed up any well. And they made kael'thas an annyoing, stupid sissy....in WC3 he was the strong blood elf leader, who acted more like a chessplayer and couldn't possible get corrupted by demons and betray illidan.....betraying illidan because he got mad is acceptable, but joining sides with the burning legion, really isn't - he wasn't that dumb back in wc3.

But back to garrosh and his worldwide war, he is good to progress the story and bring wow back to its roots, the conflict humans vs orcs.
    It would be more amusing for me at least, if the siege of orgrimmar, after defeating garrosh, we learn that we were too weak to stop him and he defeats us all burn and conquer most of the world.

His death on the other side, serves no purpose, other than killing an underdeveloped character. It will make alliance and horde be at peace again and all boring again. I dunno like it.....bring Armageddon, finally!
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-05-19 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure garrosh wasn't affected by the sha when he first decided to land on pandaria and murder out the alliance. So I'd have him be killed.

Deleted
    A simple brutish asshole can't be redeemed. Even Arthas/Lich King understood that his acts were evil and that there was "only darkness for him". But Garrosh is just a plain brute who thinks smashing things and people is fun and cool. But as with many crimes, death might be a too easy way out; he deserves to be humiliated and put to answer for his crimes.

But back to garrosh and his worldwide war, he is good to progress the story and bring wow back to its roots, the conflict humans vs orcs.
    True, that's the only "positive" effect Garrosh brings: back to world of WARcraft instead of all the "the bad guys are just misunderstood, don't hit them back" bullcrap...
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-05-19 at 01:24 AM.

I don't want him killed, we kill way too many important characters as it is. Sure war crimes and treason and all that, but he'd e so much more interesting behind a cell.
    Last edited by Leare315; 2013-05-19 at 01:27 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And, of course, Varian will not spare Garrosh like they once spared Doomhammer.
    so much for compassion and mercy
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a murderous dictator, let him hang so we can all stand around as he swings twitching, filming him on our smartphones.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want him killed after being exiled. Cooler heads would exile him but Vol'jin promised he would get him after everything fell apart for him.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    Cooler heads would exile him but Vol'jin promised he would get him after everything fell apart for him.
    People like Baine or Thrall will be more compelled to show mercy or compassion

Others like Varian, Jaina, and Voljin have more bloodthirsty reasons
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I want him imprisoned, then executed.

After we kick his ass in SoO, in which (hopefully) characters such as Jaina, Varian, and the Horde leaders (Lor'themar, Vol'jin, Saurfang, Baine) help us in the boss fight, we get a cinematic. Garrosh is imprisoned and later on an executioner's stand is built outside the palace in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Horde and Alliance alike are invited to watch, world wide day of peace, etc, etc. Everyone but Vol'jin is there (his absence is noted), and Saurfang is set to be executioner.

Varian, Jaina, Thrall, etc, exchange/speech up a few words, and just as Saurfang's axe begins to enter Garrosh's neck, an arrow springs from his breast, and everyone turns to see Vol'jin with his bow on the battlements, before he turns around and walks away.

Justice is served, Saurfang and Vol'jin make good on their promises and everyone is peaceful/happy. End MoP, enter next expansion.