Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Redeemed as an Undead, helping to stop the REAL final boss of Siege of Ogrimmar.. Sylvannas!
    Silly you, last boss in SoO will be council of crazed Alliance leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I was referring to the old Garrosh, who was an exemplary Warchief, not to this new Nazi-Garrosh, too irate and possessed...
    You have mistaken Old Horde which was a total failure against Alliance, Alliance which only consisted of 3 races. Old Horde which has no brains and acted like Savages, they failed twice and failed very HARD! And no Garrosh is trying to put back together what they called Glorious Horde ! Garrosh is a narrow minded idiot who has no sense of Honor (using every dirty tricks against his foe), no sense of Mecry (Killing everything and everyone in his path including children) and totally has no Clue in politics.

He lacks in every aspect that Warchief should have. He was a good general until he was kept on a close watch!

Garrosh Hellscream is a major hero of the Warcraft story, especially for the Horde. He is the son of the liberator of the orc race from the bondage of the Burning Legion, Grom Hellscream, and is a character full of nuances and connotations. It is too important to die in a raid. His future will certainly great things holds for, it would be a real shame to lose a character like Garrosh as well as thus. It is a character that can give much play in future events, whether redeemed or as if he is relegated to being a villain.

Maybe Garrosh might redeem himself, however, it is clear that Garrosh has to stop being the Warchief, perhaps his future is not in the Horde, since the Horde may be too "soft" to have a leader like Garrosh. His future may be more like being a leader of a revived faction: the Dark Horde. The Dark Horde would be pleased to proclaim him as a leader and would benefit from Garrosh's full potential. A Dark Horde led by Garrosh Hellscream with the support of the Grimtotem tauren and Zandalari trolls servants of the Prophet Zul would form a faction certainly very interesting ... I'd bet on it.
    He is not a major hero of Orcs it was his father he has done NOTHING to help his people. He has dragged them away from the Horde (new Horde) and tries to saparate them again to make them slaves of both New Horde and Alliance! And Garrosh has nothing to redeem he is not insane he is not Corrupted, he is on his clear mind heading to destruction of his race ! He thinks he can handle it all alone with all the dirty tricks. So I think its nonsense to say that Garrosh has something to Redeem! He has violated the name of His father too. And he deserves to die in Horde! Who is he to be "too important" not to die in Horde. Arthas was greater character and he died in Raid in Epic battle like a real Soldier, Deathwing was stronger and greater hero then both and he was killed in Raid !

Arthas Has everything to redeem, he could be saved but not Garrosh he is doing everything on his Will.
    • Possibly related to the issue of Garrosh leaving the Horde one way or another, Thrall (Go'el from now) has confirmed his return to the Horde, that is, he leaves behind his neutrality as the shaman savior of the world and will return to interfere in the affairs of the Horde. But seems strange that the path that Go'el began in the early cataclysm can be undone, i.e. if Go'el had already chosen his destiny as the Earth-Warder, he cannot now return to the Horde: his time in the Horde has passed.

Go'el's counterpart in the Alliance is Malfurion Stormrage, and as you know, he behaves himself neutral in all respects. Why would Go'el interfere in the Horde and Malfurion not do the same in the Alliance? It would be unfair to the Alliance, to put it delicately.
    Go'el has came just to help his people ! And Thats it, he as already stated that he wont come back and be the Warchief of the Horde ! He is an Orc an orc that helps his people ! I dont see anything bad in it! In Tides of War he clearly stated that he wont come back! And he is not coming back! Differance between MAlfurion and Go'el is huge. Malfurion still sides with Alliance. The thing that he didnt helped Tyrande in Wolfheart doesnt say anything, they had difficult situation in Darnassus and could not leave Varian Wrynn alone. He clearly offered Tyrande that he would go with her if not this situation in Darnassus. There was murdering of HighBorne etc.

I dont know were you heard Go'el returning back to Horde, but Kirin Tor has already sided With Alliance and Dalaraan is already city of Alliance, as Jaina has her Loyalty to Varian, saying that Dalaran is now Alliance city. But I cant agree with you about Go'el.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    I went with killed because exiling or imprisoning him would just mean his followers would start up a second rebellion around him eventually. Redemption would be impossible with everything he's done, sure he can go all "I see the errors of my ways" but that won't keep everyone he's wronged from wanting their pound of flesh. That's a lot of people looking for a lot of flesh.

I'd like to see the raid take him down to near death then Vol'jin plunges the dagger Rak'gor Bloodrazor failed to kill him with into Garrosh's heart.

Death is easy for Garrosh. I want him alive and suffering.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaTommy View Post
    Openly shamed, humiliated, despised, his spirit would break, a fate much worse than death to someone like him.
    wanting to seek agony and pain on another person? How does that make you any less bloodthirsty than him?

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You have mistaken Old Horde which was a total failure against Alliance, Alliance which only consisted of 3 races. Old Horde which has no brains and acted like Savages, they failed twice and failed very HARD!
    The Horde was actually on the verge of victory against the Alliance till Gul'dan jumped ship
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed to b honest, but not something like cutting his head off or something like that no. I want him to get humiliated first then die a slow painful death.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Silly you, last boss in SoO will be council of crazed Alliance leaders.
    that would be refreshing
    Horde players spend more time killing themselves than they do killing Alliance. So much for an x-pac focused on the Horde/Alliance war
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I was referring to the old Garrosh, who was an exemplary Warchief, not to this new Nazi-Garrosh, too irate and possessed...
    He never was "exemplary". The Horde became segregated as soon as he took control. And his constant losings against the Alliance only brought what he truly is up.

i dont see whats wrong with you people and garrosh,
    Garrosh is a good example of a warchief, not stupid F*beep* like Thrall is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    A good example of a Warchief is the one that keeps the Horde strong and united, not power-lusted and divided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your definition of what makes a good warchief is a bad one.
    #boycottchina

In some ways, but in most ways no. Yes, he fortified Orgrimmar, which is good. But, overall, he has caused more harm and disagreement between the Horde (and Alliance) than any other Warchief. Just my opinion, I'd rather want a peaceful leader than one I'd feel scared to be around.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    wanting to seek agony and pain on another person? How does that make you any less bloodthirsty than him?

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 12:52 PM ----------

The Horde was actually on the verge of victory against the Alliance till Gul'dan jumped ship
    Because Alterac betrayed the Alliance and allowed Doomhammer's forces to go through his mountain passes freely, allowing them to surprise Lordaeron's capital city. Betrayals on both sides greatly affected the flow of the war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    You have answered yourself already! Old Horde was not stable. They acted like savages, but thrall managed to fix that ! Thrall brought together Orcs and civilized them, added new Allies, that is how Old and New Horde differs. Garrosh is Pulling orcs to the Old horde condition.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll probably redeem himself like his father before dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    He'll probably redeem himself like his father before dying.
    From what ?

I'd prefer to seem him die in combat. No taking him prisoner, no half assed redemption to make his story a copy of his father's, just him paying for his actions with his life.

Way I see it there's kind of a larger issue than kill him or not, there's no two ways about it he has sizeable support within certain orc factions so even killing him still leaves all of them. Given blizz's previous way of handling leaders going mad with power and basically killing everything they can I vote for defeated but then he and his followers saved by burning legion as they need a new puppet for the next battle against azeroth. Think about it Azhara + night elves, Ner'zhul + orcs, Illidan + Naga, lich king + scourge, sunstrider + blood elves, seems to me burning legion need a new puppet army queue hellscream. I see it going down as horde leaders insist hellscream be brought to justice so we capture him at end of expansion and he gets freed at start of next expansion by followers who all merrily march off to help the burning legion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You have answered yourself already! Old Horde was not stable. They acted like savages, but thrall managed to fix that ! Thrall brought together Orcs and civilized them, added new Allies, that is how Old and New Horde differs. Garrosh is Pulling orcs to the Old horde condition.
    and yet Thrall named the capital of Orcs after the Warchief who led the "savage" Orcs.....how odd

The Old Horde had their share of allies, some of which are the same - ogres and gobbies

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Blackhand 2.0's head nailed to the gates as a warning to any other power-mad sociopaths who think the Horde is their personal vehicle to glory and a page in the history books.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!