Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Executed. Put UD boss in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and yet Thrall named the capital of Orcs after the Warchief who led the "savage" Orcs.....how odd
    Yeah its strange isnt it how thrall named his capital after orgrim doomhammer the guy who nearly crushed the alliance and killed the king of stormwind.

At the end of the day Thrall wanted a guy like garrosh to run things in a time of struggle he wanted a Orc of old who would take no shit from anyone (he even said that) and people now complain that hes doing exactly what he was expected to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You have answered yourself already! Old Horde was not stable. They acted like savages, but thrall managed to fix that ! Thrall brought together Orcs and civilized them, added new Allies, that is how Old and New Horde differs. Garrosh is Pulling orcs to the Old horde condition.
    He didn't "civilize"them, he redeemed the broken spirit of his people and re-introduced them to Shamansim after they got hooked on Felblood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Yeah its strange isnt it how thrall named his capital after orgrim doomhammer the guy who nearly crushed the alliance and killed the king of stormwind.

At the end of the day Thrall wanted a guy like garrosh to run things in a time of struggle he wanted a Orc of old who would take no shit from anyone (he even said that) and people now complain that hes doing exactly what he was expected to do.
    Technically, he wanted Saurfang the Younger, but he kinda died at Wrathgate which left Thrall with Garrosh. He even considered just about every other viable candidate--Cairne, Vol'jin, and even the elder Saurfang--before realizing that the orcs wouldn't let themselves be ruled by a troll or tauren while they're still hyped up on Garrosh's nationalistic jingoisms from Northrend and Saurfang had no interest in doing anything but properly grieving his son.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    He didn't "civilize"them, he redeemed the broken spirit of his people and re-introduced them to Shamansim after they got hooked on Felblood.
    more like he redeemed their broken spirit after the massive withdrawl from being high off fel stuff
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Well, if he's killed I'm quitting this game for good. No, let me rephrase that, if he's killed without a good story then I'm quitting. So far I don't think Blizzard has done a good job with his story, so if even his end is subpar I'm out. Yes, I'm dead serious. And it's not like this is the only thing I care about, it's just the final straw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks View Post
    Exiled to Tirion's old shack in EPL.
    bwahhahahahh
    OT: Exile him to Nagrand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    You have answered yourself already! Old Horde was not stable. They acted like savages, but thrall managed to fix that ! Thrall brought together Orcs and civilized them, added new Allies, that is how Old and New Horde differs. Garrosh is Pulling orcs to the Old horde condition.
    Not stable? If it wasn't for Gul'dan's betrayal Azeroth would be 100% Horde right now. People are quick to dismiss the Old Horde as savages and idiots, but they actually got very close to the total annihilation of the Alliance. Something the new Horde can't begin to imagine.

When you put it like that, the new Horde is quite incompetent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah i'd like an epic battle where ,you get him to 15% and the sha comes out of him you get the sha to 10% then garrosh realizing what hes done ,charges in at the sha breaking he's axe but dies in the process protecting the horde as hes last will and testimate unlocking achievement like father like son ....
    so i geuss redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Not stable? If it wasn't for Gul'dan's betrayal Azeroth would be 100% Horde right now. People are quick to dismiss the Old Horde as savages and idiots, but they actually got very close to the total annihilation of the Alliance. Something the new Horde can't begin to imagine.

When you put it like that, the new Horde is quite incompetent.
    Only due to the fact that the new Horde isn't completely as bloodthirsty (quite literally) as the Old Horde. Much of their strength wasn't physical at first, but from demonic blood and dark magic. The New Horde's mission wasn't meant with domination in mind, yet the Old Horde was. This is why Garrosh's actions are looked down upon now. It doesn't fit into the alliance made with races like the Darkspear Trolls, Tauren, or even Goblins and Blood Elves.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by ritsunero View Post
    Nah i'd like an epic battle where ,you get him to 15% and the sha comes out of him you get the sha to 10% then garrosh realizing what hes done ,charges in at the sha breaking he's axe but dies in the process protecting the horde as hes last will and testimate unlocking achievement like father like son ....
    so i geuss redemption
    There is no such thing as redemption for an animal. Since the horde are just common animals that think they are men, there will be no redemption for this commonplace-pigshit eating orc. Only death, and maybe being turned into a pretty green lampshade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    There is no such thing as redemption for an animal. Since the horde are just common animals that think they are men, there will be no redemption for this commonplace-pigshit eating orc. Only death, and maybe being turned into a pretty green lampshade.
    Just facepalm'd my self so hard ,i knocked my brain onto the floor ,ty now i have a mess to clean up !

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and yet Thrall named the capital of Orcs after the Warchief who led the "savage" Orcs.....how odd

The Old Horde had their share of allies, some of which are the same - ogres and gobbies
    And forest trolls, they joined up with Zul'jin too though he left the horde when it was defeated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll be told to stop killing him at like 10%, at which point Thrall gives Garrosh a chance of redemption.

Being the proud one he is, he'll say Lok'tar ogar, and kill himself; as his chance of victory is gone, he chooses ogar.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I say: Kill the bastard.
    Sig done by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    I was referring to the old Garrosh, who was an exemplary Warchief, not to this new Nazi-Garrosh, too irate and possessed...
    Garrosh has always been a terrible warchief haha.

On all of his offensives he failed in some way shape or form. On two, Stonetalon and the Barrens, he put leaders in charge whom he had to do clean-up for due to either incompetence or zealotry. And pretty sure the Ashenvale offensive didn't do that well either, by the end.

I don't want him to be killed. I'd prefer exiled or imprisoned. Blizzard have even hinted on several occasions that Garrosh may not be killed at the end of the Siege. I disagree with him being a "bad character", I think he's actually a very good "bad guy". He's cold-hearted and iron fisted. It is common speculation that Garrosh is being manipulated by the Sha, or perhaps an Old God (They're essentially the same thing when you think about it). There's also speculation that Garrosh's right hand (I can't remember his name, but people say they think he is Kil'jaeden in disguise, or a dreadlord) has a part to play, and may even act as some kind of "puppeteer", Garrosh being the puppet.

Either way, what I'm saying, is I think there is a hidden complexity to Garrosh's character, and I think Blizzard still want room to build on that in future expansions.

Garrosh won't die.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Garrosh has always been a terrible warchief haha.

On all of his offensives he failed in some way shape or form. On two, Stonetalon and the Barrens, he put leaders in charge whom he had to do clean-up for due to either incompetence or zealotry. And pretty sure the Ashenvale offensive didn't do that well either, by the end.
    His victory at theramore was a military coup

Had pandaria not been discovered he couldve steamrollered ashenvale eventually and taken the whole of kalimdor cause the alliance lost there port to kalimdor and even though northwatch was taken back by the allies it was destroyed and it certainly would not survive another assault while they rebuild

But talking about military strategy in this game is pointless

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea. Let's cut off Garrosh's head, and have it displayed in Orgrimmar and Stormwind. Or.. wait a second..

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    He could become like general or something. I mean, he seems like a guy who gets the job done. And azeroth has enough hippy peace preachers. Its getting awfully peaceful in a bad way. I dont want to work with the alliance, i want them killed and Garrosh was good at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike