Deleted

104 Error on Logging In

So I have no idea why and im probably missing something retardedly obvious but I can log into my Battle.net account with my email and password and authenticator fine but using the exact same info to log into the game gives me battle.net error #104 saying my information is incorrect?

Help!?

Are you using a mobile phone authenticator? Is your mobile phone's clock off by more than 2 minutes?

You're welcome! Glad I could help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a job for the Battle.net customer service forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ring Blizzard.

Deleted
    check you are logging to the correct region (US/EU) and official servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Call Blizzard.

Last time I saw a #104 it was because I typed my password wrong. You certain you're typing it in right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Call Blizzard.

Last time I saw a #104 it was because I typed my password wrong. You certain you're typing it in right?
    Yeah I was typing everything in right, turns out, after much google'in, that my iPod authenticator had stopped being synchronised -.- thanks for all the suggestions everyone <3

In case anyone was not already aware - we do offer live web chat with our representatives during our normal phone hours across our various regional support centers. You can get in contact with us to address any issues with the authenticator even if you can't log into the account. As ever, if you have any general questions - please feel free to let me know! I'm always happy to respond

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    In case anyone was not already aware - we do offer live web chat with our representatives during our normal phone hours across our various regional support centers. You can get in contact with us to address any issues with the authenticator even if you can't log into the account. As ever, if you have any general questions - please feel free to let me know! I'm always happy to respond
    Noted Thank you very much<3