Addon to list/prioritize Shadowburn ready targets?

Looking for exactly what the title says, for some reason TidyPlates is not being helpful, I'm having an extreme amount of difficulty clicking through to certain targets and I've tried literally every option available with the addon. Anyone have a specific one they use?

Deleted
    Have you tried actually altering tidyplates? The colour of the bar can change based on being low hp and you can also make the frame grow below a certain threshhold that you choose

Deleted
    I have tidyplates set to change to red at 20% hp = shadowburn ready.

Same, and it works wonders. I have them at above 70% = green, below 22% = red and slightly bigger.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

I've tried configuring it to every possible way I can imagine, how do you stop from having click-through issues? I go to click on the mob with the large (sub 20%) health frames and it does zero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Click on the bar instead...

If you actually thought I meant the mob itself..... I really don't have any response to that. Obviously I click on the bars, it does nothing.

Deleted
    You should switch to using a mouseover macro for shadowburn instead. No need to click on anything, just hover over the nameplate, and wiggle your mouse whilst hitting your shadowburn hotkey. Profit.

What I'm doing is the same as what some of the other posters have suggested. It works pretty well.

Tidyplates nameplates: Change colours of Health Bars to RED when < 20%
    Mouseover Macro for Shadowburn on these mobs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbishgames View Post
    What I'm doing is the same as what some of the other posters have suggested. It works pretty well.

Tidyplates nameplates: Change colours of Health Bars to RED when < 20%
    Mouseover Macro for Shadowburn on these mobs
    Doesn't this interfere with threat colouring?

Yes, Filth. It does interfere. Its a tradeoff. I have other addons that help with threat management. Basically, they play a sound when I pull aggro and it says "Attacking You" from the mob. I have decent tanks in my guild so I very seldom pull aggro at all, but having the TidyPlates really helps with dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbishgames View Post
    Yes, Filth. It does interfere. Its a tradeoff. I have other addons that help with threat management. Basically, they play a sound when I pull aggro and it says "Attacking You" from the mob. I have decent tanks in my guild so I very seldom pull aggro at all, but having the TidyPlates really helps with dps.
    I'm sure it does. If my guild struggled on finishing off low hpd adds I guess I might go through with this "tradeoff" as you call it, but personally I prefer my nameplates going red if I get aggro. It's more obvious than the sounds from omen, which get drowned out by bigwigs, dbm and tellmewhen as well as ventrilo and the attacking you from blizzard is unreliable. I deal no damage while dead and will probably cause a wipe if I die due to overaggro.
    I'm not saying this tradeoff is necesarily bad, overall, but it isn't necesary for me personally to an extent where I'd risk causing raid wipes due to my overaggroing, just for the sake of gaining 0.5% dps or whatever little it becomes in the end.