Cats Or dogs?

SO cats or dogs you decide

The cat you see right hear is mine his name is saucy

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 08:25 PM ----------

ok picture error my bad

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    SO cats or dogs you decide

The cat you see right hear is mine his name is saucy
    forget about cats and dogs...what the hell is happening in your sig??

10+ Year Old Account
    copy the url and put it into google and you can find out

Depends. I like both. If you've got time and energy and want to go out and do stuff like long walks etc, then a dog could easily follow you out and it would be good.

A cat is good if you enjoy being lazy and snuggly with a cute fur ball.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Dogs. Not because I'm such a huge fan of dogs, but because I hate cats unless they're kittens. I have never seen an animal that has a bigger tendency to bite the hand that feeds it. Even humans are lesser assholes than cats.

As for me, I like birds the most. Parrots are my favorite animal, and then dogs are a close second. African Grey Parrots and Greyhound dogs are my favorite breeds of each.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-05-19 at 12:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had a cat, but i want a dog, medium sized dog, like one u cant have on ur lap when get get bit older
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Dogs. I like large dogs like German Shepherds.

Dogs are far more useful, so dogs.

Hunting Dogs
    Rescue Dogs
    Drug-Sniffing Dogs
    Police Dogs
    Tracking Dogs
    Herding Dogs
    Alarm System
    etc...

Cats are only useful for hunting vermin.

Also, dogs are more outgoing than cats. Most cats prefer to be solitary unlike dogs, where they love attention, and human interaction.

Cats will probably win though since this is a gaming site, and a lot of people here probably prefer the animal that doesn't require a lot of attention, maintenance, or responsibility. I mean, cats shit in a box; you don't even have to leave your chair if it needs to defecate. Plus, as I already mentioned most are solitary, so they'd prefer to entertain themselves unlike dogs.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-05-19 at 12:47 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    forget about cats and dogs...what the hell is happening in your sig??
    Found a bunch of these... http://desciclopedia.org/wiki/Jedah_Dohma

Anyway, I'm a dog lover.

10+ Year Old Account
    cats for looks and dogs for personality! ^_^

It depends on the personality of the animal.

My current cat is the sweetest, friendliest pet I've ever had and is self-reliant enough to not need constant attention. My mom's dogs, however, are annoying, reliant crap machines who either ignore me or want 24/7 attention, stink up the house and shed everywhere.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would rather have a monitor lizard. Well assuming you luck out with the right individual with a good attitude lol They can count to 6. Can dogs? lol I put prefer cats to dogs.

I love both, I'm a pets person generally. But I have a cat and not a dog (or more realistically both) because I rent and landlords are more hostile to dogs, and I love big Lab/Golden Retriever type dogs who need more space than I can offer right now anyway. I do really miss having a dog though. That said my cat is the best pet ever, really lovely temperament, so I'm happy with her.

Deleted
    gimmie a dog anyday a dog is your best friend will always be there for u and when u talk to it it has some idea of wtf you are on about whereas a cat is pretty useless unless u have mice and cats make me sneeze

10+ Year Old Account
    Have 2 bull mastiffs so dogs also got a cat but that's the girlfriends.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I love both, but I prefer dogs. Sadly we have over 10 cats and absolutely no dogs..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    It depends on the personality of the animal.

My current cat is the sweetest, friendliest pet I've ever had and is self-reliant enough to not need constant attention. My mom's dogs, however, are annoying, reliant crap machines who either ignore me or want 24/7 attention, stink up the house and shed everywhere.
    It's not as much personality as your mum not having trained the dogs. It's a disgrace how many dog owners have no clue how to handle one.
    Oh and dogs on the vote, without a doubt. Had dogs before, currently only my soon 1-year old molosser mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cats, because they are the ninjas of the animal kingdom.

I love both, but if I have to pick I'd lean towards cats.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    What are we debating? Funnier? Cuter? Cleaner? Nicer? I hate polls like this. I hate pets, they are too much trouble and I am allergic.
    I just found out a few weeks ago that I'm allergic to both cats and dogs. And quite heavily as well.
    Meanwhile I have two cats at home, one of them I've had for 17 years now. Yeah... tough luck, I'm not getting rid of them.

As for which I prefer, I would have to say cats. But that may depend on the fact that I was raised while having cats as pets.
    But what I truly love about cats is that they're very genuine. A dog seeks attention from its master because that's how they're trained, they are very dependable. While for cats seeking attention from humans is totally a choice, they come to you not because that's how they're trained but because the want to. I find that a lot more of a genuine bond than with dogs.

Dogs are what they are today because of thousands upon thousands of years of breeding, making them totally dependable on humans. Cats are more independant and don't really need us, they just like to be around us. But like I said, I could be biased because I have cats. I guess I could like dogs as well, I don't see why you should hate one or the other.

Edit: Oh, and when you look at it from a bigger perspective, big cats like Lions and Tigers are so much more awesome than Wolves.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2013-05-19 at 05:41 PM.