Thread: Selling Aeonaxx

Deleted

Selling Aeonaxx

So I just logged on to one of my bank characters and took a look in trade to find someone spamming the following message:

"Aeonaxx can now be SOLD " how can you sell Aeonaxx?? " Well we have got profession way to get thembut need acc sharingit is like lvling service /w me for more info^^"

What the hell is up with that? I'm pretty sure you can't force spawn Aeonaxx so the only way I could see possible for them to sell Aeonaxx is to merge accounts with someone that has the mount. I thought they'd destroyed this way of cheating a while ago? What's going on?

you pay them and they back off the 50 bots the got camping the spot, and farm it for you.

just my guess

Sounds like a dirty scam. The only way I know that you can give it to someone else is if you group with each other and put on master loot.

Deleted
    Scam, 10char.

Sounds to me that you'll pay them, give them your account details and pretty soon after that all your log in details will be changed.

I could get it for people if they wish, fairly easily.

Now its summer and Uni has finished (almost) I can have someone elses wow account running 24/7 in the background, or on my other PC.

Using software, you can macro your character to move every so often, so you dont get logged out

Run NPCscan, pop the volume to full so it alerts you (or wakes you!!) when a rare spawns.

This goes against Blizzards terms and counts as botting I believe, but it does work.

I would imagine they have a large number of bots camping him on different servers, (primarily low pop ones). When Aeonaxx spawns they grab it for awhile and log onto your account and basically invite your character to that server and group up. They finish the fight in a manner that allows you to roll on the mount.

Ah the trade channel, I can remember a person that was selling his/her/its virginity for gold

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Ah the trade channel, I can remember a person that was selling his/her/its virginity for gold
    I remember when BC first dropped a chick was offering sex for someone to buy her a flying mount

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I remember when BC first dropped a chick was offering sex for someone to buy her a flying mount
    Did, rather. She got her epic flying mount and responded to the whole thing with, "I have my epic flying without having to farm the gold, while you nubs fly around on your slow mounts lol"
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    Did, rather. She got her epic flying mount and responded to the whole thing with, "I have my epic flying without having to farm the gold, while you nubs fly around on your slow mounts lol"
    I remember that. I was alliance on laughing skull back then and we were always speculating who dunnit.

I don't recall her name but there were only a handful of dr00ds w/ epic flight so early so we kinda narrowed it down. Assuming it was even real.

Funny tangent: We had a druid in guild who got epic flight pretty quick, I think the week he hit 70. It was a guy, though. Still funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissym View Post
    -snip-

Don't respond to posts with memes or other reaction images, please.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-05-19 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Sounds like a dirty scam. The only way I know that you can give it to someone else is if you group with each other and put on master loot.
    Thought Blizz fixed that back in Cata like they did with Mysterious Camel Figurine in that only the person who interacted with the figurine/aeonaxx could loot the mount. Granted all throughout Cata I read about issues where the person who interacted with Aeonaxx didn't have credit to loot at the end because someone hit him with an instant damage attack before the first player did the mini-battle for the mount.

There is a very easy exploit that allows people to bypass Cross-Realm phasing that only works in Deepholme, which enables you to get Aeonaxx with virtually no competition. Blizzard is aware of the exploit and people have and will continue to get banned for it.

Do not do this, the method used is blatantly against the ToS and will probably require the person to be able to log onto your account as a lot of people don't understand the method used and mess it up when they try it for the first time. If you want to keep your account from getting permabanned or hacked after they get your info I strongly urge people not to do this.

I'm not going to field questions about what the exploit is or how it works, aside from the fact that there is no way that this would ever be seen as anything other than obviously exploiting as the method requires you to do certain things outside of the game as well. As for me, I love farming rares and mounts, this would be really unsatisfying without the thrill of the hunt.
    Last edited by Tatsh; 2013-05-19 at 06:33 PM.

Sounds like an extremely obvious scam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bias scam is bias...

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually theres some exploits involved with IP blocking or something that lets you disable crz and phase you into your own realm where the mounts are almost always up. There has been some recent post about this exclusively for deepholm. Might be that.