Poll: Which side should get the killing blow?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    In my opinion Garrosh should be killed by thrall. Go'el would be mortally wounded but before he would die, he would ascend into godhood, becoming deity of orcs. It would took part in redeeming orcish race, making him spiritual patron and guide. He would also make miracles happen. And they were already praying to him (invoking his balls in combat) so it would make sense. Thrall God-Emperor of Orckind.

Deleted
    None of the leaders or players should kill him. Rather he should actually defeat the raid and any npc helpers and be just about to kill them all when a certain npc Night Elf hunter called 'Huntard' accidentally runs him over with his Mekgineer's Chopper. He would them loot Garrosh, exclaiming 'Woot, hunter loots, lol, lol lol!' before driving off never to be seen again.

The hunter I am thinking of is this guy:

This would deny him an honorable death, and he would suffer the ignominy of being killed by a huntard.
    Last edited by mmoc8d61f1f14c; 2013-05-19 at 07:02 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Cleverest (and therefore not what will happen) would be if whenGarrosh uses his ultimate, super-secret, totally out of left-field, "just one more, really!" weapon, it backfires and he basically self-destructs, not really satisfying, but at least nobody will be able to claim faction bias :P

Just make it for-real, actual death, no corny redemption, no exiling, banishing or barring him from the pub, his life has been messed up with iffy writing, at least let him die properly...
    Considering that to Garrosh everything is a weapon, it's actually more possible than you think. His Engine of Nalak'Sha goes critical on him and then the 7th sha appears.

I mean we did never get confirmation Garrosh was the FINAL boss of MoP. Just that SoO is the last raid and we do fight him in it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I'm tired of this, I think Garrosh should just be pushed back by a "band of adventurers" then at the end he'd run for his superweapon, a giant shredder-robot build by the goblins while they were on his side, or lifting the entire Bilgewater Harbour as a giant mecha-spider controlled by him. He then aims the cannon at us, saying we'll be the first to die to it and fires. And like any goblin machine, it blows up. And Garrosh dies. Killed by his ego in a way.

Either that or nobody kills him and instead he's put in prison inside a neutral location, guarded by both sides (or, you know, Maiev is free, and she misses having a prisoner to torment!)

Eh, I say just make it faction specific. Aka, if you beat him as horde, a horde character kills Garrosh; if you beat him as Alliance, an alliance character kills him. Then they ignore lore and don't assign a specific faction to have killed him, like Lich King.

I think we "the champions" need to land the killing blow.

lore wise jaina is the one with the most to hate garrosh for.

thrall doesn't deserve shit at this point since it was his idiotic decision to put him in charge of the horde.

Saurfang will rip him apart

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Saurfang will rip him apart
    Yes please, I want saurfang back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's more cooler if Thrall, the one who give him all these powers. Would kill Garrosh.
    Apprentice vs Teacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it should be the bunch of them together. We already had a few threats put to Garrosh (Vol'jin and Saurfang) as well as many peoples lives being screwed up (Jaina, and albeit not intentional, Baine, Tirande with ashenvale and many druids lives ending under Garrosh's subordinates) and then the responsibilities of those high in respect from each faction (Thrall and Varian). Not to mention the strife caused between the mages of Dalaran, and the views of Lor'Themar. Lot of people have a stake in this.

I kind of wish the challenges of the raid hold the leaders up while the heroes push forward, and that in the end it's up to us to put an end to him.

I want to see Garrosh continue to be a utter tool till his last moment of telling Thrall to piss off with his redemption before the arrow that Vol'jin promised him so long ago pierces his heart, and Vol'jin walks up to give him a nice smile in his neck region.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsomerman View Post
    Eh, I say just make it faction specific. Aka, if you beat him as horde, a horde character kills Garrosh; if you beat him as Alliance, an alliance character kills him. Then they ignore lore and don't assign a specific faction to have killed him, like Lich King.
    Eh, then you get to the question of what ending is canon. As going forward someone has to be known as the hero that killed Garrosh.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I think it's more cooler if Thrall, the one who give him all these powers. Would kill Garrosh.
    Apprentice vs Teacher
    I'll explain why it shouldn't be Thrall.

Dragon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Eh, then you get to the question of what ending is canon. As going forward someone has to be known as the hero that killed Garrosh.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 04:50 PM ----------

I'll explain why it shouldn't be Thrall.

Dragon Soul.
    I will explain why it can be thrall

Metzen.

Deleted
    Neither, the players should kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I will explain why it can be thrall

Metzen.
    It shouldn't be because Thrall had his glory in DS and giving him it again in MoP would give the appearance of Thrall being the real hero of WoW.

It will be because Metzen wants Thrall to be the real hero of Warcraft.

Technically Thrall isn't Horde anymore since he joined the Earthen Ring which is neutral. So it is possible that neither get it.

If MoP story was, like, adding up to something at all, most of the ideas here are quite odd.

The biggest expansion about peace, about compassion, about inner peace... and it boils down to revenge? Those the motives of most frequent bets here - Jaina and Vol'Jin. Even saw some votes on Baine, because of the fact Garrosh killed his father in a fair fight. If Garrosh REALLY has to be killed, there are 2 options:

1) It is done by somebody who does not have a personal grudge against Garrosh, and does it because of greater good, honor or heroism (Thrall, Saurfang, Eitrigg, Nazgrim, Baine, one of the Pandaren)
    2) It's done because of revenge, but as an act of evil itself, and is either another seed of conflict, or a reason to villianise the killer himself (Vol'Jin, Jaina, Baine - if it's the daddy case, Varian, Tyrande)
    3) Garrosh kills himself, either in a failed attempt to absorb even more demonic/sha/old god/whatfuckingever energies, or by a suicide during a sudden realising of what has he done.

PS: For me, Garrosh should end up remaining the leader of the Horde. Like, he is the last boss of Siege, but guilds struggle weeks, even months to kill him. After some time Blizzard answers the qq: "What? Sorry, Garrosh is unkillable. He is the Warchief of the Horde, duh. What the hell were you thinking?". Then the guild that got the closest gets a 7 day suspention and a one-way ticket to the Alliance if they are Horde, and everything remains the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    If MoP story was, like, adding up to something at all, most of the ideas here are quite odd.

The biggest expansion about peace, about compassion, about inner peace... and it boils down to revenge? Those the motives of most frequent bets here - Jaina and Vol'Jin. Even saw some votes on Baine, because of the fact Garrosh killed his father in a fair fight. If Garrosh REALLY has to be killed, there are 2 options:

1) It is done by somebody who does not have a personal grudge against Garrosh, and does it because of greater good, honor or heroism (Thrall, Saurfang, Eitrigg, Nazgrim, Baine, one of the Pandaren)
    2) It's done because of revenge, but as an act of evil itself, and is either another seed of conflict, or a reason to villianise the killer himself (Vol'Jin, Jaina, Baine - if it's the daddy case, Varian, Tyrande)
    3) Garrosh kills himself, either in a failed attempt to absorb even more demonic/sha/old god/whatfuckingever energies, or by a suicide during a sudden realising of what has he done.

PS: For me, Garrosh should end up remaining the leader of the Horde. Like, he is the last boss of Siege, but guilds struggle weeks, even months to kill him. After some time Blizzard answers the qq: "What? Sorry, Garrosh is unkillable. He is the Warchief of the Horde, duh. What the hell were you thinking?". Then the guild that got the closest gets a 7 day suspention and a one-way ticket to the Alliance if they are Horde, and everything remains the same.
    25% chance IMO. As they already said Garrosh would no longer be warchief after MoP.

Metzen even said he was surprised by the move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post

And out of sudden Tau battle fleet.
    Noone expects Space weeaboo communists army during SOO, what a twist !!!!