Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    I have fairly large hands but i am not that tall, only 179cm / 5''10.
    My feet is 45-45,5 / 12-12,5.

I have weird feet tough, think its called Flat Feet in English.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_feet
    I had an elegant high arch (not to be confused with those severe high arch cases which look like a very clear problem) it's way more of an issue than flat feet. Military did a study at one point and one of the most common injuries were ankle and knees injuries with people with high arches in the lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'5 and my shoe size is about 41 in EU 8 in US. My hands are also rather large according to my relatives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Short with average hands, large feet.

I'm 6"2 with size 12/13 US shoe size. My hands are around average but I have really elongated fingers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I had an elegant high arch (not to be confused with those severe high arch cases which look like a very clear problem) it's way more of an issue than flat feet. Military did a study at one point and one of the most common injuries were ankle and knees injuries with people with high arches in the lead.
    People with flat feet actually suffer from less injuries in the military, funny that at one time they were banned from enlisting due to the opposite belief.

Both, my feet are size 13, but I'm tall so it's not surprising.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I take Bruce Lee's advice very seriously and am completely formless, like water.

Ahem. Nothing too out of the expected size ranges for my height and weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    I have fairly large hands but i am not that tall, only 179cm / 5''10.
    My feet is 45-45,5 / 12-12,5.

I have weird feet tough, think its called Flat Feet in English.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_feet
    I have exactly the same, it sucks as i can never really wear stilettos or open high heels, as my foot just bursts out of the shoe and looks awful.

OT: I have shoe size 41(I think that's a size 7 for the U.K)..... it really sucks especially when nice shoes don't go to that size. my hands are just normal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but the flat feet borne upon me by bilateral Tarsal Coalition were bad enough that one of my surgical options was slicing my leg open from ankle to hip, adjusting and fusing all of the joints of my leg as needed to correct the severe degree of inward turn. Fortunately, that was the worse case scenario and due to my age we were able to try lesser measures first. I probably still have fusions and knee replacements at a young age ahead of me, though.

High arches that aren't even outside the range of normal can't possibly have anything on that. Biggest problem who for people who could get into the military in the first place? Sure. My feet completely disallow me from service, even during the war's period of relaxed recruitment criteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'9" and I wear size 13 EEE shoes. My hockey skates are size 12 E, custom order.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    I have exactly the same, it sucks as i can never really wear stilettos or open high heels, as my foot just bursts out of the shoe and looks awful.

OT: I have shoe size 41(I think that's a size 7 for the U.K)..... it really sucks especially when nice shoes don't go to that size. my hands are just normal.
    I think thats 10, because size 7 is damned average. Either way, if you can find childrens size stripper shoes you can find them for yourself. Internets are your friend.

www.stilettostyle.com/

These mostly go to size 14. If you cant fit into that, well chop off your toes.
    Last edited by Ayla; 2013-05-19 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    I'm 6'5", size 13 shoes, average size hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use special inserts in my work shoes these days and since then my feet,knee,back and neck pain is mostly gone.
    working on a concrete floor in the workshop and doing aprox 7000 - 10000 steps a day according to a step counter the company provided us with, duno about their accuracy, sounds like a high number to me.

Back in school days my friends knew when i was in the gym running without looking, sounded like i was running with flippers they said...
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    I think thats 9.5, because size 7.5 is damned average. Either way, if you can find childrens size stripper shoes you can find them for yourself. Internets are your friend.

www.stilettostyle.com/

These mostly go to size 14. If you cant fit into that, well chop off your toes.
    It's not just the size though, also the flat feet i have. When you look at a stiletto its quite thin, by how much my feet expand when i stand i'd basicly need 2 on under one foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Liliara View Post
    It's not just the size though, also the flat feet i have. When you look at a stiletto its quite thin, by how much my feet expand when i stand i'd basicly need 2 on under one foot.
    http://www.pinkstilettoshop.com/wide...ncershoes.html

problem solved! (I hope)
    Last edited by Ayla; 2013-05-19 at 07:59 AM.

I don't match. I'm 5'6 - average height for a woman here, but I have very very long narrow hands and relatively long narrow feet. About a 10 in American shoe sizes, and hands wise I have no idea what's average or normal but I've never met a guy with longer hands than mine (wider is a different story), although I'm sure they're out there, it's not like I compulsively measure people's hands.

Deleted
    Some nice ones on the site, they don't seem to ship to Holland though but maybe if i search as hard as you i just might find a site with nice shoes for wide feet
    thanks anyway

Im sure you can find them! I believe in you!
    Far too kind!
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2013-05-19 at 08:06 AM.

I luckily ended up with a size 7 shoe. My mom is a size 5, and my dad is an 8. My problem is my narrow heel. Shoes are also difficult for me. But I dont bother with stilettos because Id break my neck.

Took me 30 seconds :P
    Im sure you can find them! I believe in you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm about 5'5, but I've got size 11 feet, people always tell me I have clown feet
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm 5'11 with a size 13 shoe. My fingers aren't long, but my palms are definitely bigger than average