Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    192 cm, big hands, big feet :P size 46 (EU)

i am 6 feet tall with a size 44/46 foot depending on which type of shoe it is. I have wierd hands, big palms and short fingers, its embarrasing when a girl have much bigger hands than me :c

I think I have average size hands. Size 10 feet, but they're pretty wide so I've pretty much had to wear the same pair of shoes the past few years since I haven't found any my feet will fit in without being crushed.

I am just shy of 6' and wear a US 13.5 shoe and have fairly large hands. A girl at work took off a ring she wore on her thumb and I could not get it passed the 1st knuckle of my pinkie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    6.1 i have girly hands with size 13 foot.( you know what they say about guys with big feet.)
    They have big socks?

I am 180cm (~5'11) and I have EU size 44 (~11,5 right?). Handsize is normal for my length I guess.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Things seem so small in my hands. EVERYTHING******
    Even your dick? hahah i just had too
    OT: Nah, i think i have medium sized hands/feet.

I'm about 5'10 and I've pretty large hands but small feet, for a female. My shoe size is 38, which is between EU 4,5 and 5,5 (don't know about US sizes :/), seeing that I have both sizes among my shoes, and they all fit

My hands are the same size as my fiancé's and he's a good 20cm taller than me. He has also pretty small feet for a man of his height (42-43, don't know how men's shoes scale to EU/US sizes). I figure he either has small hands or mine are large

I'm happy we both have small feet from a genealogical view as well. I sometimes feel some sort of compassion/pity towards people who have larger feet than average. How difficult it must be to shop for shoes, especially for women, when most shoes make your feet look like small-scale ships? Just the musings of a person who never has to experience that pain first hand :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I wear EU 48 and US 14.

Edit: I am somewhere between 6ft and 6ft 1in, but I don't care enough to use centimeters to get a better reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have quite large hands, especially I have very long and flexible fingers. Perfect for typing on a keyboard :P
    My shoesize is about EU 44-45, quite normal considering my length (~190cm) I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    43 feet size and smallish hands for a dude

Deleted
    Okay, these are some interesting answers.

shoe size is 8-8.5 us and my hands about the size of your average 4th or 5th grader so I guess that would put them on the smallish side.

Average. 5'8", small hands, size 9 shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    small hands big feet here... I'm like a hobbit... except my feet are hairless and I aint short... I really aint leaving much to the imagination am I?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I'm female and 5'8"-5'9" barefoot, depending on the time of day. My palms and feet are very large (womens shoe size 10-11) but my wrists, ankles, and fingers are small (ring size 5). My fingers and toes are also VERY long. I have weird genetics, I guess.

Any type of cute shoes are very difficult to find in my size. I usually just stick to simple trendy type flats so I don't tower over my fiance and so the shoes don't look like boats.

My brother is 6'5" and wears mens shoe size 14. My family is full of tall people :P
    Last edited by Chisato; 2013-05-20 at 03:37 AM.

6'1-6'2 and size 11-12 Shoes, And i think my hand size is average

Deleted
    6/ 6.1 - Slim built, 44 boot size, 10 shoe size.

Hand size... To put in comparison my middle finger is about a joint/ tip longer than the palm - so average?

Overall im pretty average in size, not skeletal nor obese/ chunky!

I have wide feet, which makes buying shoes a bit annoying, because either they fit lengthwise and are snug widthwise, or they're comfortable widthwise but overly long lengthwise. I usually go for the former because generally if you get a normal size wide shoe, it'll stretch and be comfortable but an overly long shoe will always be overly long. This does cause the shoes to wear out faster than normal though, it think.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

Hand size... To put in comparison my middle finger is about a joint/ tip longer than the palm - so average?
    I've never thought of trying to measure like this before. My middle finger is almost exactly the legth of my palm.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    6"1 & 11.25
    185 & 45.5

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    @ op

i lol'd at your avatar
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)