Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you have large hands/feet?

Just wondering because sometimes they just don't match up with height at all in some people.

Petite/short women USUALLY have petite hands, and I have only seen that combi, never seen otherwise.

Tall guys also generally have large hands.

Myself I have large feet and large hands that match or beat guys who are taller than me and I sit at 5,9.

Know a woman who is 5,8 and nearly matches my hand size, that was a surprise!

It's genes for the most part obviously and your luck (or not) of the draw.

I do like the hand size I have though I mean...you can hold on to things very well for example.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-05-19 at 04:25 AM.

Kinda ya. I have US size 14, EU ~48. But I'm tall so it sorta explains that.

I'm 5'2 and my ideal shoe size 6.5 usa (female) or about 22.5 cms. I don't know the proper way to measure hand size, but it is 16 inches from wrist to top of middle finger.

10+ Year Old Account
    6'6" tall here, but my hands aren't as large as you might expect them to be.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'8 male but my hands are huge. A deathadder 2013 mouse is almost too small for my hand.

My feet are pretty normal sized though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 6'2, my hands and normal? O_o but my feet are size 13 (men) US

I'm 6'8 and wear a size 13 in us shoes. My hands aren't scary large like other guys my height either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 5'9 and my hands are fairly slim. I think they're fitting for me. They're "musicians hands" as some have told me.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I am short (166cm/5'4") and have a bit smaller hands than average I think. My shoe size is 43 which is the most sold size of shoes for men in Sweden. Interesting trivia is that my hands are about equal to my dad's in length (less stocky though) but my dad is 187cm/6'2". He has much larger feet though at shoe size 47.
    Last edited by Bender; 2013-05-19 at 05:28 AM.

I am 5'9 and idk about my hands, average I think? Shoe size is 11.5 to 12, depends on designer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I am 5'9 and idk about my hands, average I think? Shoe size is 11.5 to 12, depends on designer.
    I admit it's hard to pinpoint and imagine average handsizes. Try comparing to other people around you.

6.1 i have girly hands with size 13 foot.( you know what they say about guys with big feet.)
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

I have small feet and normal/biggish hands. My fingers are longer than normal though, so small palms?

10+ Year Old Account
    19 1/2 ring size and 16 extra wide shoes. I am 6'8" btw. At least if my dick gets tired I can just swap to the fingers and keep going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, on the contrary, I have rather small feet and hands for my size. I'm 6'2, and can fit in shoes anywhere from (US) 9.5 to 11 depending on make and brand. I have a friend who is 2 inches shorter than me and wears (US) 15-16s, and can palm a freaking basketball without any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    6.1 i have girly hands with size 13 foot.( you know what they say about guys with big feet.)

I've got size 13 feet, but I'm 6'4, so that's normal. My younger brother is 16, he's in a 15 wide and is 6'3. I'm the runt of the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    No, on the contrary, I have rather small feet and hands for my size. I'm 6'2, and can fit in shoes anywhere from (US) 9.5 to 11 depending on make and brand. I have a friend who is 2 inches shorter than me and wears (US) 15-16s, and can palm a freaking basketball without any issues.
    Things seem so small in my hands. EVERYTHING******
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I have normal feet and tiny hands for a guy... It makes me sad

Aveline's amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have fairly large hands but i am not that tall, only 179cm / 5''10.
    My feet is 45-45,5 / 12-12,5.

I have weird feet tough, think its called Flat Feet in English.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_feet
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Deleted
    I have large feet average hands.