Best US PvE server for raiding/community?

So I haven't really intended on playing rift since beta, even then I don't remember the server I was on.

To my knowledge queuing for dungeons & instant adventures are only server wide. So my question is, well 2 questions

1) What server has the most population for where these queues are minimal and have competent players

2) What server has the most progression on it so I don't need to look for people who only want to raid 1 or 2 nights a week and can barely down 2-3 bosses. 20 man raids are a huge plus as I'd want both the 10 and 20 experience.

LFG are cross server. As for the other questions, no idea.

I was just going to make this thread but found this one was recent.

So you can raid and PuG cross-realm? Does it only come down to if you want a PvP or PvE server? I was looking for a server like Illidan on WoW, highest pop & most active in PvE lots of raiding guilds, etc..

Faeblight always seems to be a popular choice for US

I found a home on deepwood. Seems fairly popular. Not hard to find a populated instant adventure group around any levels during the daytime. Lots of guilds, I think deepwood holds most of the top US PvE guilds. Keep in mind, most. Not all.

I did consider faeblight but for some reason deepwood stuck out to me more.