Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    no, Blizzard statment on Wrathion is always that his concern about Azeroth are legit, but that doesnt actually include us, people who live on the planet.
    theyve never said that, they said we might not agree with his methods.

wrathion absolutely cares about us, without us how could we ever protect azeroth? hes an anti hero like the punisher, or daredevil, or batman, or scarlet spider, or any multitude of anti hero.

"you may question my methods but never question my motives" - wrathion. he wants this world safe hes just not afraid to do the things the alliance and horde arent willing to do, he wants this war over with the least amount of casualties so that we can stand strong because as he says we are the flicker of a candle in a sea of darkness

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 04:33 AM ----------

did we saw Wrathion vision with meteors hitting a planet and all Azeroth becoming a burning ball?, no, I thought so.
    thats an end time scenario. hes showing us what will happen if we DONT end this war
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I'm 100% positive Wrathion will become villian at some point, mark my words. Jsut listen to Anduin, that kid knows black dragon can't be trusted.

I'm 100% positive Wrathion will become villian at some point, mark my words. Jsut listen to Anduin, that kid knows black dragon can't be trusted.
    anduin says the complete opposite of that, and hes good friends with wrathion and is living with him while hiding from the horde. anduin is suspicious of what hes planning and when you ask him why hes trusting a black dragon he basically says wrathion can be trusted although he has a trick up his sleeve.

and if blizzard turns wrathion into a villain then they are idiots. wrathion is the first true anti hero they have had since they ruined illidan and kael'thas in bc he is LITERALLY there only anti hero.

it would be the most retarded thing to kill him off when hes the only one of his archtype blizzard has and he has been receiving tons of character development over two expansions.

that would be like if they had killed anduin in 5.1
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Wrathion is not an anti hero sterotype.

Wrathion is not an anti hero sterotype.
    an anti hero is a hero that is basically willing to act like a villain to get his way.

for example the punisher when compared to spider-man

spider-man is simply a hero he has a strict moral code, he wont kill if he doesnt have to, he will save as many people as possible, he will not sacrifice his moral code unless it is the only way and even then would be haunted by it.

the punisher will look right in the bad guys face and just shoot him point blank.

wrathion is the punisher, if someone is in his way? dead, nothing is getting in his way of saving azeroth. does he prefer peace? yeah but if someone causes a ruckus he wont hesitate to pull the trigger.

if you dont think wrathion is an anti hero you dont know what an anti hero is. "question my methods not my motives" wrathions own line is basically the definition of an antihero

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 04:49 AM ----------

this is basically wrathion and anduin

Deleted
    Ilidan was true anti hero, he used dark methods for good cause, what did Wrathion do, tell us a fucking story? he neither did anything good or bad, he's just a weesel and liar, playing on two fronts.

Ilidan was true anti hero, he used dark methods for good cause, what did Wrathion do, tell us a fucking story? he neither did anything good or bad, he's just a weesel and liar, playing on two fronts.
    wrathion is doing the exact same thing, and illidan also played both sides as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If people look hard enough they will always see hints of their favoured idea or direction.
    There is nothing at present which can be taken seriously as a hint.
    Basing it on a mount or pet is to be perfectly honest, grasping at straws.

The visual appearance of the mount could easily have been a coincidence.
    It was not proof by any means.
    maybe its not a 100% proof but as we all know the devs are as-we-speak designing the new xpac upon all its aspects and concepts, wouldnt it be logical to consider that while they are designing models of mobs , beasts and mounts according to an Emerald dream concept, that one of the design would be taken as a meta achive or whatever mount reward insted of designing a complete new thing ?

they were working on MOP designs and concepts so they made us the heart of the aspects mount very similar to the chinese concept of a dragon.

think about it, out of the blue , out of the box , they give us a mount of a giant lizard with butterfly wings, not even a drake...
    is it realy a product of pure stroke of genius of the devs or maybe its because they are all hard at work about designing according to such concepts behind the scene for the next xpac.

it may look new refreshing and out of the box now but if the next xpac will have zones in the ED you would know from where the idea came from
    Last edited by john duo; 2013-05-19 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wrathion is doing the exact same thing, and illidan also played both sides as well.
    because he was neutral.
    Wrathion lies to you " your Alliance have mu full support in this war", and repeat same lie to Horde players.

because he was neutral.
    Wrathion lies to you " your Alliance have mu full support in this war", and repeat same lie to Horde players.
    lore wise he isnt talking to both, theres only one champion. and yes when you meet him he believes that you show him that your side is the strongest based off your feats, wrathions plan is to end the war with as little casualties as possible so obviously whichever side is the strongest is the one he would want to support to prevent as many casualties by the strong side.

if your about to go to war with another army and before hand you get to choose the frail kid or the big jock who are you going to pick to have your back? obviously the jock.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    ^ This, actual storyline takes priority over a probable blizz-store mount for expansion hints.
    It was said that they do place hints in each expansion about what the next will likely be, though none have ever been THAT blatant. Then again it's hard telling, this is blizzard we are talking about. They say a lot of things. Case in point: We will never add flying to Azeroth, what is more important, flying or content? And then they made Cataclysm. o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    maybe its not a 100% proof but as we all know the devs are as-we-speak designing the new xpac upon all its aspects and concepts, wouldnt it be logical to consider that while they are designing models of mobs , beasts and mounts according to an Emerald dream concept, that one of the design would be taken as a meta achive or whatever mount reward insted of designing a complete new thing ?

they were working on MOP designs and concepts so they made us the heart of the aspects mount very similar to the chinese concept of a dragon.

think about it, out of the blue , out of the box , they give us a mount of a giant lizard with butterfly wings, not even a drake...
    is it realy a product of pure stroke of genius of the devs or maybe its because they are all hard at work about designing according to such concepts behind the scene for the next xpac.

it may look new refreshing and out of the box now but if the next xpac will have zones in the ED you would know from where the idea came from
    and it would also be logical to foreshadow that expansion in the current content.

bc? we had the first death knight ever, we had a poem about how a little girl never dies because she lives forever in northrend, not to mention all the blood elf stuff mentioning the scourge.

wrath? lots of black dragon stuff and lore for the aspects and titans and old gods which ties directly into cataclysm

cataclysm doesnt seem to foreshadow much however mists wasnt intended to be the next expansion the expansion that was planned got scrapped just a little after the concept art phase.

mists? burning legion hints all over the place, wrathion, people in the inns, a couple little nods in the pet battle chain.

Deleted
    the new chinese dragon model
    They only reused the model. Thematic-wise they had nothing to do with each other. Also nobody knew of the pandaria dragons before they were first found way after the xpac was announced. Nobody connected the heart of the aspects mount to pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    They only reused the model. Thematic-wise they had nothing to do with each other. Also nobody knew of the pandaria dragons before they were first found way after the xpac was announced. Nobody connected the heart of the aspects mount to pandaria.
    they dont even use the same model, the only thing alike is that it has a longer body than most dragons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    they only reused the model
    thematic-wise they had nothing to do with each other

also nobody knew of the pandaria dragons before they were first found way after the xpac was announced
    nobody connected the heart of the aspects mount to pandaria
    there were probably as many people speculating that, as now connecting Fey Dragon with new expasnion. Blizzard loves to put some hidden hints about future, but shouting from start "omg Burning Legion is comming!!!" it's not their style.

15+ Year Old Account
    But the question is what does Emerald Dream have to do with the current events? Garrosh slaying everyone and Wrathion warning about the coming Legion invasion? Emerald Dream also seems boring as hell. Might be the reason why it has been in the game files since vanilla and never got introduced into the game. :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 next TCG mount
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    there were probably as many people speculating that, as now connecting Fey Dragon with new expasnion. Blizzard loves to put some hidden hints about future, but shouting from start "omg Burning Legion is comming!!!" it's not their style.
    I don't remember anyone speculating because of the mount. Speculation began when they trademarked the title. I don't remember anyone seeing the heart of the aspects mount and going "I bet we'll have an expansion with Pandaren and Cloud Serpents, because the mount looks kind of what a Cloud Serpent could look like"

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they dont even use the same model, the only thing alike is that it has a longer body than most dragons
    I meant the skeleton.

Deleted
    same as the Heart of the Aspects ,golden chinese-like model that was a heads up for the coming xpac,
    is the fey dragon, much like the Faerie Dragons that are natural to the Emerald dream suggest that the
    next xpac will be about the Emerald dream or maybe several zones in it as a part of the story?

"Faerie dragons, also known as sprites or blink dragons, are fey that look like flying lizards (much like a chameleon with butterfly wings). Though not actual dragons, these mystical looking creatures police the Emerald Dream from magic. As such they are immune to magic"

with all the talks in the last days about a new tinker class , i could imagine an xpac that will deal with Azshara, N'zoth and Zul and will introduce zones like zandalar island with maybe a raid with zul as the final boss,
    several zones in the emerald dream with maybe a raid there with N'zoth as final boss, and a last raid under the sea with Azshara as final boss right next to the ruins of the original Well of eternity that was the first portal to sargeras and his demons world that may lead us there in a future xpac .

undermine at kezan island , the goblin's old capital can be our new capital and maybe have new starting zones for the new class there...
    and maybe we will have something in between major patches regarding the naval fleet and the rest of known islands like tel abim , plunder island etc etc...

what you guys think?
    Rofl as long as it isn't about fairies I don't care

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    But the question is what does Emerald Dream have to do with the current events? Garrosh slaying everyone and Wrathion warning about the coming Legion invasion? Emerald Dream also seems boring as hell. Might be the reason why it has been in the game files since vanilla and never got introduced into the game. :P
    what if Burning Legion invades Azeroth but we are not in shape to fight them for now, and hide in a Emerald Dream somehow? It's fantasy game, everything is possible.