Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Next person who makes a thread saying LOL EMERALD DREAM GUISE, im gonna sock in the face. The emerald dream arc is OVER, thats why malfurion was in the zone in cata, and not in the dream itself. As for the south seas, bring it on. I would love to go island hopping in a tropical zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    Next person who makes a thread saying LOL EMERALD DREAM GUISE, im gonna sock in the face. The emerald dream arc is OVER, thats why malfurion was in the zone in cata, and not in the dream itself.
    Yup, true.

As for the south seas, bring it on. I would love to go island hopping in a tropical zone.
    Same. I'd also love a goblin-centric xpack One of my favorite races in wow.

Deleted
    I would like a south seas and emerald dream expansion, too. Since both could be connected by the Highelves / Satyrs and Azsharas domination, there could be a lot of great quests and even some szenarios and dungeons in Caverns of Time. I would also like to "finish up" Azeroth, before going to other planets. So south seas would be nice.
    Also, since Azshara has a connection to the Burning Legion, there could be a great "side" pre storry for the follow up expansion, leaning towards other planets and the burning legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Any clues as to why you think that is next expansion though? All signs are pointing to the Burning Legion.
    All signs are pointing that burning legion will come, but not WHEN will it come...
    Next X-pack could be aswell a south seas N'zoth + Azshara with even more hints at the burning legion, perhaps Azshara summoning them again.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 08:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    so naturally a legion expansion giving them that afterwards would be popular. until once again everyone is fed up with fire and brimstone.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 06:37 AM ----------

Cept the Rift of Aln was never closed and Ysera and the Emerald Flight basically said whatever is lurking there still is the Druid's problem entirely, they are no longer powerful enough to help.
    It would be dumb to have entire expansion focused on Druids tough, wouldn't it? Emerald dream at most should be a raid, at most, not an entire expansion.
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2013-05-21 at 08:30 AM.

Imagine if Threadcreater actually is a blizzard employe trying to get info about how we would react on emerald/SS x-pack.

might be so. prob not.. ok its not.. il go away now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Imagine if Threadcreater actually is a blizzard employe trying to get info about how we would react on emerald/SS x-pack.

might be so. prob not.. ok its not.. il go away now...
    Impossible, they have the next 1-2 expansions allready planned. Maybe even more.

Just so it's clear the emerald Dream is what azeroth would have been without any corruption so it's basically vanilla azeroth with no buildings but it's also speculated that the emerald dream and the twisting nether are one in the same as they both go through planets and that we use the twisting nether a LOT LOT LOT more then people realise for example mage blinks where is he for that split second inbetween been on one spot and then been 15 yards away and i believe the only reason that the part of the twisting nether that goes through azeroth has form is because by default the planet is timing with magic especially elemental magic and dark magics but i don't think the dark magic of the old gods would represent itself it the dream (the nightmare is a different story and has been dealt with) so to me the emerald dream X-pac is never gonna happen coz if what i've said above is true that it's also true that it is complete choas (but it that only applies off azeroth going on my theory) so you'd walk forward then but instead you triple back fireball hurricane down wouldn't mind south seas or the far corners of az like the other inbetween of kal and ek
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

After MoP, anything is possible. It could be a murloc expansion for all we know. Things do point towards burning legion and emerald dream. Maybe it will be both, just like MoP is both pandas and the horde-alliance conflict.

They knew what the xpac after MoP would be during Cata, at the absolute latest. And remember we never dealt with whoever was signing Deathwing's checks, as they put it.

I see it going two ways, tho ... basically, we will either have two or three total Burning Legion xpacs (this is assuming WoW will sustain about three more xpacs after MoP): if it's two, it will not be the next one. If it's three, it might be the next one then two non-Legion xpacs then a final Legion xpac.

Either way it goes, we will not be defeating the Legion in the next xpac. If it is a Legion xpac, we're defending Azeroth from them again and possibly fighting on a different world, but not taking it to their main base of operations.

All in all, tho, everything is tied together enough that it could be anything, or any combination of things. I'm just super excited to see where they go with it.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.