Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanferr View Post
    If in this moment i have 2xxx valor points in test of valor, whit 5.3 i restart for 3k or save that i have and complete this week?
    People under 3,000 on the counter will be required to accumulate 3,000-x VP (x=the amount on the counter), and people over the 3,000 will be required to get 1 valor point.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Direhorns will soon drop pets ... AFTER I have finished my white raptor grind. -_-

Does anyone know if these only drop from the big ones or will the hatchlings drop them too?

What has happened to the increase % on loot, for unlucky streaks in lfr and on coins etc. I see nothing mentioned of this? Has Blizz swept it under the carpet again?

Now how do we get that dragon mount? Any thoughts? Wouldn't surprise me if it was a tcg one.

I wish Rexxar was part of the Troll rebelion.

"we need half year to make one new dungeon" was not a lie in fact it came up again already recently they are planning better, they said that if we planned to add new 5 mans now (just after 5.2 was released) you would be lucky to see them in 5.4.
    Yet the sad truth is that a kid with warcraft 3 map editor can make something like dragonsoul 5 mans in a week or even less. Add another few days for voice acting and voila.

blizzard has a lot of money and very talented employees. if they can't release quality content faster than they already are then who would with WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Yet the sad truth is that a kid with warcraft 3 map editor can make something like dragonsoul 5 mans in a week or even less. Add another few days for voice acting and voila.
    Orly? I'll check back on your progress in a week, then

BUT!

Since I don't believe you and I know you're just exaggerating to make a lolpoint...

JAY-KAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I'd love to see a dev personally laugh in your face.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

The exact definition of a whiner that is never pleased with anything that WoW and Blizzard has to offer, has not even the slightest idea how a game and the features in it are created.

@chaud - The Darkspear Rebellion
    Patch 5.3 starts setting up the story for Patch 5.4 and brings the fight back to Azeroth.

Azeroth should be Kalimdor. They've been on Azeroth the entire expansion.

... the monk set... I hope this is a placeholder 'cause it is so ugly. I'll be mad.

This patch looks to be boring as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    This patch looks to be boring as hell.
    I take it you are not a fan of the storyline with Horde vs Alliance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blivy View Post
    What has happened to the increase % on loot, for unlucky streaks in lfr and on coins etc. I see nothing mentioned of this? Has Blizz swept it under the carpet again?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to Battle-Stones from pet supplies bags and wild battles. Each bag or battle that does not provide a stone has a progressively better chance to award a stone to the player.

I just noticed the Deepwind Gorge title. Looking forward to seeing all the funny name combinations people come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to Battle-Stones from pet supplies bags and wild battles. Each bag or battle that does not provide a stone has a progressively better chance to award a stone to the player.
    That seems related to Pet Battles etc. But I have since found what I was looking for in the actual patch notes. Can only assume you quoted the wrong part but thank you anyway.
    I had thought it would affect bad luck streaks in lfr in general, but it seems focused on the bonus roll. An improvement none the less so I am great full.

Quote Originally Posted by Blivy View Post
    That seems related to Pet Battles etc. But I have since found what I was looking for in the actual patch notes. Can only assume you quoted the wrong part but thank you anyway.
    I had thought it would affect bad luck streaks in lfr in general, but it seems focused on the bonus roll. An improvement none the less so I am great full.
    Yup, was in a hurry and grabbed the wrong one!

Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.

I read somewhere about increased drop rates for sigils of wisdom/power. Anyone know if this actually made it?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yup, was in a hurry and grabbed the wrong one!

Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.
    Been trying to find more information about this, as in whether or not it applies to norm/heroic raids and getting some actual numbers/how long does it carry over/etc. I'm guessing its a 5% increase up to maybe a cap of 30, but Blizzard's mum on actual numbers like they are with TF.