View Poll Results: Deus Ex or Mass Effect?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Deus Ex

1 20.00%
  • Mass Effect

4 80.00%

Deus Ex or Mass Effect?:O

Hello everyone

I´m about the single player games I´ve been playing lately, and the next ones I want to play are Mass Effect and Deus Ex. But I can´t decide which one to get. What do you guys think? (Talking about the first one of each series here). If I buy one of them and I like it, I´ll finish the series.

Now, I´ve heard Deus Ex is an amazing game, but have also heard lots of good things about Mass Effect, specially in terms of storyline.

So, help me choose please

For the record, I usually like games like Bioshock and Half-Life, with good storylines. The RPG elements dont necessarily repressent a plus for the game, (half life doesnt have any, it´s just a linear story but I love it). And I like the decission making where decisions actually have an impact in the game, which I´ve heard Mass Effect has. But I also like playing the game the way I want to, meaning different ways to do stuff, kill enemies, etc.

Thanks!

well the first deus ex is pretty old, so it might turn off some people, but honestly i'd say both. :P ME is safer bet I guess.

The new Deus Ex game is pretty good, but it doesn't really touch the mass effect series.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.